Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Latin America
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
stickfigure OP
Fiendish Fluoridator

Oddometer: 510
Storing a bike in Mexico City for 2 weeks?

I'm headed for Mexico City in a couple days, planning to hop a flight back to San Francisco for two weeks (Feb ~12th to ~26th). Can anyone recommend a place to store my motorcycle during that time? I don't mind paying as long as it's not too exorbitant.

Thanks,
Jeff
stickfigure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:47 AM   #2
dtop1
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoriman
I'm headed for Mexico City in a couple days, planning to hop a flight back to San Francisco for two weeks (Feb ~12th to ~26th). Can anyone recommend a place to store my motorcycle during that time? I don't mind paying as long as it's not too exorbitant.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff: Try contacting the distributor in Toluca. They might store the bike for you and do any work you might need. Contact info is 722.726.1400 & 265.1430. or email carlos.wieda@plantatoluca.com . Dan
Old 02-08-2008, 06:45 AM   #3
Pelon
Dia Por Dia

Oddometer: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoriman

Thanks,
Jeff
Try the Hotel Camino Real at the airport. (It's the pink and beige hotel just across the road from the main terminal. There is actually a sky bridge connecting it to the airport. They have secure parking, and may be willing to do it. Also, you could try the Sheraton Maria Isabel in Reforma (it is literally right next door to the U.S. Embassy). THey also have secure parking. Both hotels also have concierges who can, for a small propina, locate a suitable place for you. Good luck.