ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #15241
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,485
i'm surprised there's not much buzz about wmrs....

we need to get that carne asada dinner to wake up the FFs...




NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #15242
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
i'm surprised there's not much buzz about wmrs....

we need to get that carne asada dinner to wake up the FFs...

more room on the trail for us....
__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #15243
Yzlvr
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Oddometer: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
i'm surprised there's not much buzz about wmrs....

we need to get that carne asada dinner to wake up the FFs...
Did you say carne asada??
Yzlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #15244
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 13,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
thank ye
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit: STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #15245
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzlvr
Did you say carne asada??
ok, we got 1


NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #15246
DannyG
I have the waypoint.
 
DannyG's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
ok, we got 1


+2
__________________
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
My toys: 00 GS1150; 84 Ericson 30+
DannyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #15247
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyG
+2
just don't put cheese on it
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #15248
DannyG
I have the waypoint.
 
DannyG's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
just don't put cheese on it
__________________
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
My toys: 00 GS1150; 84 Ericson 30+
DannyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #15249
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,646
Looks like Spafxer has made it to Mesquite. I'm jealous. A road bike would be great. (I think)

johngil screwed with this post 07-14-2010 at 09:50 PM
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:48 AM   #15250
Off Limits
Banned
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,266
isnt that thing you ride a road bike with knobby tires?

just kidding, you ride that big bike pretty well
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:16 AM   #15251
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rider
isnt that thing you ride a road bike with knobby tires?

just kidding, you ride that big bike pretty well

sean, that's what i was thinking too......


great for long distance dual sport riding as john always does....
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #15252
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,646
BAMF'r Spafxer is on the road.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...k4nzW9Dn6ZH1ei
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #15253
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,646





"For years it has been a goal of mine to try and bridge the gap between Manufactures and the Retail Motorcyclists. There is a sea of misinformation out there and I hope to clear the waters showcasing products and ideas direct from the source.
My aim is to educate the retail buyer so that knowledge will make the motorcycle experience more enjoyable."

Sincerely,

Dave McGachan
Motohelp



Event Sponsors
Visit Leatt
Visit Asterisk
Quick Links...
Motohelp Website
Motohelp Location
Events Calendar
Products
Click Here to Join Motohelp's Mailing List!

Welcome to Motohelp's Technical Tuesdays

Motohelp is pleased to announce the beginning of a summer long program of information and education in Motorcycling.

Motohelp's Technical Tuesdays will showcase Products and introduce you to Industry leaders so you can increase your true knowledge of Motorcycling.


Tuesday July 20, 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Leatt Neck Brace and Asterisk Knee Brace Seminar

Spend an evening with Representatives from both of these leading protection companies.


Questions on Asterisk Knee Braces and Leatt Neck Braces? Spend Quality time with representatives from Asterisk and Leatt so you know you are getting the right information.


Event Info
Motohelp
7214 Vassar Ave
Canoga Park
California 91303
818-999-6686
Tuesday July 20
5:00PM-8:00PM
Leatt Giveaway!

Leatt will be giving away one free Adventure 2 brace to a lucky winner the night of the event. $285.00 Value!!


johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #15254
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist
 
RAZR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Silver Lake (L.A.)
Oddometer: 8,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil






"For years it has been a goal of mine to try and bridge the gap between Manufactures and the Retail Motorcyclists. There is a sea of misinformation out there and I hope to clear the waters showcasing products and ideas direct from the source.
My aim is to educate the retail buyer so that knowledge will make the motorcycle experience more enjoyable."

Sincerely,

Dave McGachan
Motohelp



Event Sponsors
Visit Leatt
Visit Asterisk
Quick Links...

Motohelp Website
Motohelp Location
Events Calendar
Products
Click Here to Join Motohelp's Mailing List!

Welcome to Motohelp's Technical Tuesdays

Motohelp is pleased to announce the beginning of a summer long program of information and education in Motorcycling.

Motohelp's Technical Tuesdays will showcase Products and introduce you to Industry leaders so you can increase your true knowledge of Motorcycling.


Tuesday July 20, 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Leatt Neck Brace and Asterisk Knee Brace Seminar

Spend an evening with Representatives from both of these leading protection companies.


Questions on Asterisk Knee Braces and Leatt Neck Braces? Spend Quality time with representatives from Asterisk and Leatt so you know you are getting the right information.


Event Info
Motohelp

7214 Vassar Ave
Canoga Park
California 91303
818-999-6686
Tuesday July 20

5:00PM-8:00PM

Leatt Giveaway!

Leatt will be giving away one free Adventure 2 brace to a lucky winner the night of the event. $285.00 Value!!



what's the price for this? free?
__________________
"when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"
YOUTUBE
SPOT
RAZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #15255
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZR
what's the price for this? free?
All you gotta do is be show up. No charge.
Dave has several of these nights in the works with some great names.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014