ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #16246
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat
This web site is an economic stimulas giant,look at all the orange around here farkles alone would clear the deficit in Cali


it's all nowwhat's idea.....spend big and ride all the time......


we're like harley folks on dual sport bikes.....farkles, fooooood and funnnnnn...
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:11 PM   #16247
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
it's all nowwhat's idea.....spend big and ride all the time......


we're like harley folks on dual sport bikes.....farkles, fooooood and funnnnnn...
you forgot the effin beer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #16248
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic
you forgot the effin beer.

that one too.


hey a, we been missing ya, get out of the wet place and let's ride....
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #16249
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
that one too.


hey a, we been missing ya, get out of the wet place and let's ride....

I'm planning on coming down for Catalina GP IF it goes. IF NOT then I will be doing Tecate to Cabo again with some other FF's first week of Jan. but I will DEFINITELY Set aside a day or two to ride with you FF's either way!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #16250
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic
I'm planning on coming down for Catalina GP IF it goes. IF NOT then I will be doing Tecate to Cabo again with some other FF's first week of Jan. but I will DEFINITELY Set aside a day or two to ride with you FF's either way!


let us know a few weeks ahead so we can organize a good 2-day ride....
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #16251
Vermon
not gnarly
 
Vermon's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: smelLA
Oddometer: 252
you're killi'n me...

I'm in for sum KM fun... don't worry I'll keep the wife beater hidden...unless it gets over 70 or 69 ..brang it!

Joel your killi'n me with your handy dandy ex-war vet drive'n shout'n pultzer prize win'n action...wtf! ...no wondder we missed that left turn

Vermon screwed with this post 08-21-2010 at 06:42 PM
Vermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #16252
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer
 
spafxer's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 2,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermon
I'm in for sum KM fun... don't worry I'll keep the wife beater hidden...unless it gets over 70 or 69 ..brang it!

Joel your killi'n me with your handy dandy ex-war vet drive'n shout'n pultzer prize win'n action...wtf! ...no wondder we missed that left turn

Is this English ??
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #16253
El Zorrillo
charity case
 
El Zorrillo's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: SJC, CA
Oddometer: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by spafxer
Is this English ??
it's vernese.
El Zorrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #16254
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-D-Bowl
it's vernese.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #16255
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermon

Joel your killi'n me with your handy dandy ex-war vet drive'n shout'n pultzer prize win'n action...wtf! ...no wondder we missed that left turn

vern, we need to get you in the back of the pack....you're way too much for me.......





Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-D-Bowl
it's vernese.


if you remember the valley girls, vernese is now spoken in the sherman oaks and vicinity.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #16256
Riddler990
I Suck, You Rule.
 
Riddler990's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Burbank,Ca.
Oddometer: 520
Joel, what did the banana say to the doctor?
Riddler990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #16257
Riddler990
I Suck, You Rule.
 
Riddler990's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Burbank,Ca.
Oddometer: 520
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.
I'm not peeling very well.
Riddler990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #16258
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler990
.

I'm not peeling very well.

bery punny.
how's the popeye pinger? ............. r we ready for km...
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #16259
Fishyhead
Eremikophobic
 
Fishyhead's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Anaheim, CA
Oddometer: 3,142
Those fingers don't look so good. You OK, Jon?
__________________
Duy. You know, like the decimal system.
Spot shared page: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...FogjjtYMdOqF2n
Fishyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #16260
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 6,392
I would be afraid. Having calouses there? Dude what have you been doing?????
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014