ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #17746
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,367
Joel, I guess I might be needing that 606 after all. Those idjuts let me in to the catalina Grand Prix.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #17747
rruugger
formally rruugger
 
rruugger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: La Crescenta, Ca
Oddometer: 1,277
Vern............ must have broken his typing finger. Hope it's no more serious than that.
__________________
LIFE IS 20% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 80% WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT
rruugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #17748
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,716
big bike ride???

__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #17749
traveltoad
Aaron S
 
traveltoad's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Location: San Fernando Valley
Oddometer: 6,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
big bike ride???

Wow!!!! VERY NICE!
__________________
Mixing gas and haulin' ass.
traveltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #17750
Yzlvr
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Oddometer: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
big bike ride???

We need to sling some mud and dirt on that street queen!!!
Yzlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #17751
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzlvr
We need to sling some mud and dirt on that street queen!!!

you gotta be in front to sling mud old man....
__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #17752
Yzlvr
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Oddometer: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
you gotta be in front to sling mud old man....

Easy peasy....
Yzlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #17753
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,228
vern's latest condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-D-Bowl
ok, vern's a little more bashed up than i thought when i posted my extremely douchebaggy comment last night.

sorry vern, and i hope you heal up quick.



if you don't know it yet, vern had a motorcycle accident, he landed on his head. details later.

jim, cathy and i went earlier to st. joseph hospital here in burbank to cheer up vern. he's in a lot of pain; medication helping a little bit but wearing out fast. the medical staff will do one more test before the next step.

let's hope the procedure goes well without a glitch. vern is a strong spirited dude, he'll overcome this, but still let us all give him our hope and support.


thanks.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #17754
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
if you don't know it yet, vern had a motorcycle accident, he landed on his head. details later.

jim, cathy and i went earlier to st. joseph hospital here in burbank to cheer up vern. he's in a lot of pain; medication helping a little bit but wearing out fast. the medical staff will do one more test before the next step.

let's hope the procedure goes well without a glitch. vern is a strong spirited dude, he'll overcome this, but still let us all give him our hope and support.


thanks.
Thanks for the update Joel. We're all on pins and needles hoping he's ok.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #17755
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crashalot
Vern............ must have broken his typing finger. Hope it's no more serious than that.

i will be at st. jo tomorrow early evening. there's wifi in his room and i'll bring my laptop. though he can't type, i'll post up for him. it may help, whatever he reads here will make him ease the pain.

meanwhile, i can get my howling moon ride report going next to his bedside.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic
Thanks for the update Joel. We're all on pins and needles hoping he's ok.

anytime aaron, and i will share more info.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:34 PM   #17756
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,716
Super Vern....you mad man.....

make sure the nurses take good care of you.... .....

heal quick my friend
__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #17757
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
Super Vern....you mad man.....

make sure the nurses take good care of you.... .....

heal quick my friend

mike, vern's nurse is a he, with a little she mixed in.....

i find it strange, vern for the first time was coherent.... and i'm not kidding. those pain killers do some magic....

mike, give him a shot of your limited edition karma tequila....
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #17758
Ben99r1
Beastly Adventurer
 
Ben99r1's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Pomona, Calif.
Oddometer: 2,998
Vern. Sorry to hear about your accident. Heal up fast.
Ben99r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #17759
tbarstow
Two-wheelin' Fool
 
tbarstow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Viva Lost Wages!
Oddometer: 3,227
Vern - heal up soon, or I'll have to come up there and take my shirt off!
tbarstow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:00 AM   #17760
Klammer
Old and Grumpy
 
Klammer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
Oddometer: 2,337
Vern, sorry to hear about your get off. Your first ride back, we'll all ride shirtless. Get well soon, the best rides are yet to come.
__________________
If it's got tits or tires,eventually,it's gonna give you trouble
RFBK videos http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...2#post16352382
Rowher Flats Trail Krew (RFTK)
Save $5.00 on SmugMug (coupon vJQj53lXRtVfs) http://smugmug.com/
Klammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014