ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #24346
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,736
l.a. riders get the first dib

i will be selling my 376 tomorrow at the flea market. any local inmate who wants it, PM me in the morning. only here, $ for everything you see. the street navigator is 2009, everything works. the touratech mount has missing mounting c-clamps, easy and cheap to find. shipping is extra.


NSFW screwed with this post 10-11-2011 at 09:48 AM
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #24347
Wallrat
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Wallrat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Orange County, Ca
Oddometer: 472
Just a heads up (I'm not affiliated with them): Cycle Parts West is having their parking lot sale this weekend at the Stanton store. To save you the google, its a pretty easy to get to part of Orange County, near the 405/22. Never been to one of their parking lot sales but I've seen some really good deals from them at the Sand Sports Super Show in the past so might be worth checking out if you're in the market for some gear/tires/etc.

Store directions: http://www.cyclepartswest.com/content.asp?id=4
Wallrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #24348
Bonsai Elephant
Banned
 
Bonsai Elephant's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Location: The Hills
Oddometer: 18,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyG View Post
Israel
My back is still buggered from an off in 98, I might give you a call...

Bonsai Elephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 AM   #24349
DannyG
I have the waypoint.
 
DannyG's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai Elephant View Post
My back is still buggered from an off in 98, I might give you a call...

__________________
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
My toys: 00 GS1150; 84 Ericson 30+
DannyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #24350
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallrat View Post
Just a heads up (I'm not affiliated with them): Cycle Parts West is having their parking lot sale this weekend at the Stanton store. To save you the google, its a pretty easy to get to part of Orange County, near the 405/22. Never been to one of their parking lot sales but I've seen some really good deals from them at the Sand Sports Super Show in the past so might be worth checking out if you're in the market for some gear/tires/etc.

Store directions: http://www.cyclepartswest.com/content.asp?id=4
never heard of them, though now i know they have 3 stores....and they're all far from me...


happy shopping wr.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #24351
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
never heard of them, though now i know they have 3 stores....and they're all far from me...


happy shopping wr.
I have been the one on Beach Blvd. once. It was huge. They have tons of stuff but no Orange gear. I was there right after I got my 990 and was looking for gloves.
Will try to make it for the sale.
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #24352
tex_downey
Gnarly Adventurer
 
tex_downey's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: LA for now.
Oddometer: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
I have been the one on Beach Blvd. once. It was huge. They have tons of stuff but no Orange gear. I was there right after I got my 990 and was looking for gloves.
Will try to make it for the sale.
tex_downey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #24353
fudgypup
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Oddometer: 2,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex_downey View Post
Truer than you know, Tex. Why, I've even heard some KTM owners have felched their bikes.

Right Ersin?
fudgypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #24354
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgypup View Post
Truer than you know, Tex. Why, I've even heard some KTM owners have felched their bikes.

Right Ersin?
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #24355
M1Jeep
Beastly Adventurer
 
M1Jeep's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Lakewood, CA
Oddometer: 1,859
Naaaaasty!
__________________
Rich
DR650SE
My Smugmug
My YouTube
Save $5 when you sign-up with SmugMug: COUPON
M1Jeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #24356
fudgypup
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Oddometer: 2,199
Luckily we found out the water would just run out after we stood it up on the rear wheel.
fudgypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #24357
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,870
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do for your KTM...
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #24358
tex_downey
Gnarly Adventurer
 
tex_downey's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: LA for now.
Oddometer: 468
Love is a rough word.
tex_downey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #24359
fudgypup
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Oddometer: 2,199
So what's going on again this Saturday?

I'm only up for Saturday. Have to fly to Tokyo Sunday.
fudgypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:49 PM   #24360
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgypup View Post
So what's going on again this Saturday?

I'm only up for Saturday. Have to fly to Tokyo Sunday.
Yeah, what's the plan? Saturday only and I need to put some miles on the brokeback beemer before I put her up for sale.
johngil is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014