ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #24826
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer
 
spafxer's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 2,528
Spafxer, paid
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:08 PM   #24827
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
BOOOOING.....



do tell

haha....just imagining, i show up with 4 guys, i can see the look of dissapointment in their faces. if only they know who dr, nmbmn, l2r and cribabay.........................




Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
paid....

thanks noel, got it and updated the list of orange names. that color does magic.....

looking good! should i get a pole installed on the stage?


Quote:
Originally Posted by spafxer View Post
Spafxer, paid

now i know where that extra money in my pocket came from. sold 4 shirts x $5 = $70????????


thanks jim.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=24812

NSFW screwed with this post 11-14-2011 at 08:16 PM
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #24828
Riddler990
I Suck, You Rule.
 
Riddler990's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Burbank,Ca.
Oddometer: 523
Paid
Riddler990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #24829
tex_downey
Gnarly Adventurer
 
tex_downey's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: LA for now.
Oddometer: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
sorry austin, your vehicle must be registered in cali or at least the numbers are not obliterated to get a free pass....





as the date comes closer, let's figure out where to meet.

there is a new one coming. the problem is my new bulb burnt out. so I have to untape it to put a new one in.

ill try to post a pir of my beer cup tail light. it works great and really light weight.
tex_downey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #24830
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 6,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
hi bob and others.

i got an invitation from a major exhibitor for a free coctail after the show. he said bring the whole adv gang. it will be in a restaurant or hotel nearby the convention center.
Where do I sign?
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #24831
sito
Where the Hell am I?
 
sito's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Glendora CA
Oddometer: 1,523
Sat ride?

meet in mojave @ 9am. ride through cal city to haski. stop at ransburg for refreshment and perhaps lunch.

Joel what the 411 on Sat ride? I might be able to swing this hall pass
Couple of suggestions:
9:am is a late start for this ride 9:00 means 10:am start.
We normally meet at Mikes road house between 7:am/8:00 ready to roll by 8:30. Are you planing on parking at the RV Park or the OHV area or CalCity.

Woudn't the route be Calcity to Ransburg (lunch) to Haski them back?
__________________
I'm a GPS Wizard follow me?
sito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #24832
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!
 
notmybikemodelname's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: I'm in jail Dad, and I like it here.............
Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
haha....just imagining, i show up with 4 guys, i can see the look of dissapointment in their faces. if only they know who dr, nmbmn, l2r and cribabay.........................



MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Free Boozeseses
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #24833
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by sito View Post
meet in mojave @ 9am. ride through cal city to haski. stop at ransburg for refreshment and perhaps lunch.

Joel what the 411 on Sat ride? I might be able to swing this hall pass
Couple of suggestions:
9:am is a late start for this ride 9:00 means 10:am start.
We normally meet at Mikes road house between 7:am/8:00 ready to roll by 8:30. Are you planing on parking at the RV Park or the OHV area or CalCity.

Woudn't the route be Calcity to Ransburg (lunch) to Haski them back?

NO RAIN in cal city this weekend.....

Friday: Partly sunny and breezy, with a high near 59.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 40.

Saturday: Partly sunny and breezy, with a high near 56.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 38.


let's make it 9am on the bike and on the throttle.

rv park by the airport before 8:30am, not sure which one mike was referring to. you probably know where that is.

breakfast is optional. i personally do a drive thru on the way up.

about 1 1/2 hour from staging area to the 395 via cal city.

so far we have
joel
lior
ersin
paul
jon
kuya pat
tom ?
sito
eric
big todd
gerd
eric - ?
jim - ?
dannyG 90%
johngil - roguing
jeff
isaac- ?

we decide the route before saturday. because of my knee and wanting to enjoy the coming holidays, i want to take the easiest way possible.

if we have a big group, split into 2, easy and hard.

lurkies, no posty no ridy.

NSFW screwed with this post 11-15-2011 at 04:11 PM
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:35 AM   #24834
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,680
See you guys on the trail or in Randsburg.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #24835
isaac004
Studly Adventurer
 
isaac004's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
NO RAIN in cal city this weekend.....

Friday: Partly sunny and breezy, with a high near 59.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 40.

Saturday: Partly sunny and breezy, with a high near 56.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 38.


let's make it 9am on the bike and on the throttle.

rv park by the airport before 8:30am, not sure which one mike was referring to. you probably know where that is.

breakfast is optional. i personally do a drive thru on the way up.

about 1 1/2 hour from staging area to the 395 via cal city.
So this is just a Saturday day ride? DS/street legal bikes?
isaac004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #24836
fudgypup
Banned
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Oddometer: 2,199
I'm in. Spoke w/BigTodd and he wants to go as well as Gerd. So that's like 3 GSA's. Last chance to get a feel for LAB2V
fudgypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #24837
dunerat
WTF?
 
dunerat's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: DRINKIN FROM THE CUP
Oddometer: 14,161
Big maybe, but I'll prolly work
__________________
GO KINGS!!!!(Edit:2 TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPION KINGS) 00'KX500 (dune wrecker)08'SE ,06'EXC,02'YZF/W,76'04'H-D
92 YJ extreem ,76 CJ 5 sand beast ,07 JK cruiser
dunerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #24838
tex_downey
Gnarly Adventurer
 
tex_downey's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: LA for now.
Oddometer: 468
no riding for me.

have fun. next summer. I WILL get there.
tex_downey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #24839
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler990 View Post
Paid
jon, when did ev became vern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 View Post
Where do I sign?
bob, we'll have list later.



Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Free Boozeseses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
BOOOOING.....



do tell



yes noel and rob, but it's suppose to be a social thingy, not a night ride marathon.....
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #24840
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 15,807
saturday ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil View Post
See you guys on the trail or in Randsburg.
john, we need you to lead the big bikes, meet us in mojave.


Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac004 View Post
So this is just a Saturday day ride? DS/street legal bikes?
hi isaac, though i think it can be done with a green sticky bike, we all have plates. that gives us the option to take the pavement on the way home if we run out of daylight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgypup View Post
I'm in. Spoke w/BigTodd and he wants to go as well as Gerd. So that's like 3 GSA's. Last chance to get a feel for LAB2V

good opportunity to debug the bikes and work on your gps skills. i'll try to get you guys gps tracks. will add bt and gerd to the list.

saturday ride: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=24834


Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerat View Post
Big maybe, but I'll prolly work
noel, you have so many toys, enjoy them.....



Quote:
Originally Posted by tex_downey View Post
no riding for me.


have fun. next summer. I WILL get there.
no worry ted. this weekend is the best time to fix your tail light and get it legit before the xmas party.

in the short time you've been hanging out with us PPs, you put more adventure miles than half of us here. that's awesome, so don't feel left out.

if you need a ride to the xmas party, contact sito, he lives in monrovia, or maybe in arcadia by then.


xmas party: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=24812
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014