ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2011, 03:05 AM   #25621
BiggieFalls
b00b

Oddometer: 949
Doh! I knew that breakdancing pose looked familiar.

Thanks for all the support, guys. Luckily falling is not a new thing to me. I've got practice. It was kind of funny because Riddler had just told me that my Husky dealer asked him whether I still fall alot and Riddler said, "No."

These are not my tires, but imagine the one on the right in a 606 with about another mm of tread and a foot long incision down the middle and you'll have an idea what I was riding on. In my defense, they hook up pretty good in the corners. I also run at least 30 pounds of pressure at all times to make things even more interesting.

Mike thanks for being so generous on the jumping the tracks statistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sito View Post
Everyone on this ride was great to ride with. That's what makes these ride so fun. It was a team and the goal was to have fun be safe and enjoy the day.

Looking forward to riding with everyone more in the new year. Right now I'm just hoping this groin pull will start to feel better soon.

Javier - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...ostcount=25553
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:44 AM   #25622
IntrepidRunner
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Carrizo Plain Nat'l Monument Ride Dec. 23

I'll be scouting out Carizo this Friday, fellow ADVriders wanted.
Discussion thread is at: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750289
IntrepidRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #25623
slogger
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 618
Doing this on Dec 26th, if anyone wants to burn some gas.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750298
slogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #25624
bigtodd
Hi, wanna ride?

Oddometer: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorsmotoride View Post
Seen this a couple of times now and it's just as good everytime.

SPOT - bigtodd - where I at now?
bigtodd.whereamiriding.com
bigtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #25625
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,817
Quote:
Biggie you did great! Mike is right on, That fork lift tire you were riding was your biggest problem. That thing was a slick and to be honest you should have never ridden that tire even on the street! You did great with what you were working with and the trails we were riding are not all that easy.

Riding with you is always fun you have a great attitude and bring a lot of fun to the party. Please don't shy away from any of the future rides, I too know your pain about riding with riders that have a much higher skill level. But remember these rides are not races and to me it's all about the fun. We all have to start somewhere and as long as you have a great attitude and are willing to push yourself that's all you need.

Everyone on this ride was great to ride with. That's what makes these ride so fun. It was a team and the goal was to have fun be safe and enjoy the day.

I plan on doing more rides like this one in 2012, They will always be open to any riders that wants to become a better rider.

hey sito, good job stepping up and posting the rides...

as a ride leader, you can't be sleeping on the job....

NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #25626
tbarstow
Two-wheelin' Fool

Oddometer: 3,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains View Post
as a ride leader, you can't be sleeping on the job....

Joel - Sito isn't sleeping, he's resting up to change your flat tire.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #25627
sito
Where the Hell am I?

Oddometer: 1,523
[/QUOTE]

i was tired from pick up Joels bike all day.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #25628
BiggieFalls
b00b

Happy Holidays

At the risk of being confused with Santa Claus, I'd like to give something back to the LA Weekend Riding community. I can't offer much but I can use Photoshop and Illustrator pretty well. So I'd like to offer my services free to anyone that knows me and I have ridden with at least twice. This is potentially a shit load of people so only those who make a request today (12/21) will be considered. I can only do one SMALL project for each of you. This can include pretty much anything photo or graphic related. Time required is really the only restriction so no real design work. Maybe you need a special photo cleaned up, repaired or enhanced or your face on someone else's body for your dating profile or any photo manipulated in any way just for fun. Maybe you need something simple done for your business like modifying a business card or a website graphic. Maybe you're ready for a new avatar. Use your imaginations. PM me a request and I will let you know if it's possible and reasonable and what images I will need from you to complete it. Everything will be done confidentially and anything that involves nude pictures of your girlfriends will be given top priority. I can't promise anything by any particular time but if there is something important that you need by a certain date, let me know when and why and I will try to accommodate you. This is just a hobby of mine so don't expect too much. Happy Holidays.

Biggie
Old 12-21-2011, 06:28 AM   #25629
grinder96
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls View Post
At the risk of being confused with Santa Claus, I'd like to give something back to the LA Weekend Riding community. I can't offer much but I can use Photoshop and Illustrator pretty well. So I'd like to offer my services free to anyone that knows me and I have ridden with at least twice. This is potentially a shit load of people so only those who make a request today (12/21) will be considered. I can only do one SMALL project for each of you. This can include pretty much anything photo or graphic related. Time required is really the only restriction so no real design work. Maybe you need a special photo cleaned up, repaired or enhanced or your face on someone else's body for your dating profile or any photo manipulated in any way just for fun. Maybe you need something simple done for your business like modifying a business card or a website graphic. Maybe you're ready for a new avatar. Use your imaginations. PM me a request and I will let you know if it's possible and reasonable and what images I will need from you to complete it. Everything will be done confidentially and anything that involves nude pictures of your girlfriends will be given top priority. I can't promise anything by any particular time but if there is something important that you need by a certain date, let me know when and why and I will try to accommodate you. This is just a hobby of mine so don't expect too much. Happy Holidays.

Biggie
Biggie, did you fall AGAIN?
grinder96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #25630
vwnate1
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Thumb Thank you all !

I'm just a long time lurker here as I don't know dirt , since my near fatal Moto accident I still ride but not much so you alls RR's are a good outlet for me .

Reading how you all help Eric & anyone else who needs it , reminds me of why I like Motocyclists in general .

Keep up the good works , rides and attitudes ! .

I still see nothing amiss with that avatar , I'da let my son see it when he was young .

I'm prolly missing it's hidden message .

Have a GREAT Holidays , riode hard , far & wide , fast of course but always : SAFELY .
vwnate1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #25631
fudgypup
Banned

Oddometer: 2,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post
I'm just a long time lurker here as I don't know dirt , since my near fatal Moto accident I still ride but not much so you alls RR's are a good outlet for me .

Reading how you all help Eric & anyone else who needs it , reminds me of why I like Motocyclists in general .

I still see nothing amiss with that avatar , I'da let my son see it when he was young .

Have a GREAT Holidays , riode hard , far & wide , fast of course but always : SAFELY .
which avatar? H8chains?

Here's a little song of support for you, Biggie

fudgypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #25632
BiggieFalls
b00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder96 View Post
Biggie, did you fall AGAIN?
Yep, and I think I bumped my head. Now there are raindrops falling from my eyes.

Did you guys notice the proportions of Rosey to his guitar are kind of like those of me to my Husky?
Old 12-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #25633
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:

i was tired from pick up Joels bike all day.
hehehe....or was it your eyes that got tired, and need rest for the next fresh kill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarstow View Post
Joel - Sito isn't sleeping, he's resting up to change your flat tire.
you got it right timmy, he's resting for the next tire change.....

tim....hope to see you in gonzaga bay. eggroll and the SD boys will be at gb between xmas and new year. keep an eye on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls View Post

Biggie

i thought that was someone else we all know.

big, please come up with a t-shirt and sweatshirt design that the local community will be proud. you know, similar to the march madness shirt. that's one bitchin design, this time, we want one on a GSA or HP2....

NSFW screwed with this post 12-21-2011 at 02:49 PM
Old 12-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #25634
RAZR
yup ima hairstylist

Oddometer: 8,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAKIN 2, Electric Boogaloo

hahaha yes ! ! ! !

throw down some cardboard, bust out the parachute pants, drop the beats on your boombox ! ! !
RAZR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:29 PM   #25635
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post

thanks for coming out and posting. love to see you on future rides.