ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #30901
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
nice one....and sometimes you have to do a little sacrifice...

looking good here.......btw, looks like your suspension is sagging...
Are you calling me FAT???
If so, I totally agree... I need to loose 20 lbs. I gain 30 lbs since I got my bike and the suspension behaves totally different now. I bottom out on all ditches and jumps.
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #30902
headstaller
Gnarly Adventurer
 
headstaller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Norco, CA
Oddometer: 342
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
I gain 30 lbs since I got married
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
headstaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #30903
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by headstaller View Post
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Himmmmm. Yes...
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #30904
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,792
Even I have lost 35 pounds. Get with the program Ersin!
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #30905
Little Bike
Air/Clutz Sue
 
Little Bike's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Temecula CA
Oddometer: 1,244
I had to tell Lior my weight when I got new springs…..
__________________
In your helmet, no one can hear you scream.
Old(ish) Chick on a Bike

V-Strom 650 Adventure "Maxwell"
DR-Z400s "Little Donkey2"
Little Bike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #30906
rruugger
formally rruugger
 
rruugger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: La Crescenta, Ca
Oddometer: 1,277
Does anybody recognize this place. Rode here a few years back with some local guys. Cant remember where its at. Started out from Frazer Pk on one of Javir rides on our way to Panamint.
__________________
LIFE IS 20% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 80% WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT
rruugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:20 AM   #30907
headstaller
Gnarly Adventurer
 
headstaller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Norco, CA
Oddometer: 342
Google map
Quote:
Originally Posted by rruugger View Post
Does anybody recognize this place. Rode here a few years back with some local guys. Cant remember where its at. Started out from Frazer Pk on one of Javir rides on our way to Panamint.
headstaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:42 AM   #30908
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,792
I love that place!
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #30909
rruugger
formally rruugger
 
rruugger's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: La Crescenta, Ca
Oddometer: 1,277
Thanks Headstaller , We dirt trailed it to get there , certainly not sure of the route.
Guess we we close last weekend.
__________________
LIFE IS 20% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 80% WHAT YOU DO ABOUT IT
rruugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #30910
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil View Post
I love that place!
yeah we know! another wing ride again? jim leave the cooler at home next time.




Quote:
Originally Posted by headstaller View Post

thanks c, been a few years and lots of turns. yeah, i was wondering how to get there.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:28 AM   #30911
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
Are you calling me FAT???
If so, I totally agree... I need to loose 20 lbs. I gain 30 lbs since I got my bike and the suspension behaves totally different now. I bottom out on all ditches and jumps.
hard to lose weight, easier just to buy the proper springs, front and rear. i will install them for you. if you want to get it revalve, check out konflict motorsports. alex will take care of you. they have a shop here in thousand oaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bike View Post
I had to tell Lior my weight when I got new springs…..
sue, make lior sign a "confidentiality agreement"....
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:22 AM   #30912
Little Bike
Air/Clutz Sue
 
Little Bike's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Temecula CA
Oddometer: 1,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
hard to lose weight, easier just to buy the proper springs, front and rear. i will install them for you. if you want to get it revalve, check out konflict motorsports. alex will take care of you. they have a shop here in thousand oaks.



sue, make lior sign a "confidentiality agreement"....




Joel, I got my tshirts yesterday - thanks! They're sah-weet!
__________________
In your helmet, no one can hear you scream.
Old(ish) Chick on a Bike

V-Strom 650 Adventure "Maxwell"
DR-Z400s "Little Donkey2"
Little Bike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:35 PM   #30913
FYYFF
Forever young...
 
FYYFF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: SoCal
Oddometer: 1,995
2014 KTM 690R recall

There is a recall for 2014 KTM 690R's. Rear brake lever needs to be checked. They applied the wrong torque value at the factory and they need to fix it.
If you have one of those babies (Brian, Isaac, Mike), you may want to check it out.
__________________
- 2010 KTM 990 Adv. -

My Smugmug
Follow me with SPOT
My YouTube
FYYFF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #30914
itnanti
aka "cautious cotta"
 
itnanti's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by FYYFF View Post
There is a recall for 2014 KTM 690R's. Rear brake lever needs to be checked. They applied the wrong torque value at the factory and they need to fix it.

If you have one of those babies (Brian, Isaac, Mike), you may want to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up
__________________

itnanti is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #30915
itnanti
aka "cautious cotta"
 
itnanti's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 403
L. A. ADVenture Rides

Sorry wrong thread
__________________

itnanti is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014