ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 08:57 PM   #31111
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by FZcruzer View Post
Just reserved two seats.

Just added two more. Down to needing eight more to make it happen.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #31112
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
date - june 27 3/4, 28 and 29, 2014

just a small group, no more than 8.

meet friday @ 5 pm at McDs in castaic. ride to frazier park-lockwood valley-maripoza-soda lake

camp at soda lake, then saturday am, ride to san simeon via pozo.

sunday take pacific coast highway to camino cielo to home.

post up or PM if you want to join


sorry for the short notice!


Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsB View Post
This sounds like fun..just not the right weekend for me.

brian, haven't seen you since big bear at crab flats camping. that was at least 3 years ago. i see you have several big bikes. very nice.

too bad you could not make it, as well as several regulars. yeah, wrong timing. we should be able to plan another one in september, the coast ridge rd is worth coming back.

keep an eye on another big bear ride and camp.


Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil View Post
Just added two more. Down to needing eight more to make it happen.
john, not sure if i can make it, but will try. let's make it happen, pls. grab me 2 tickets and i will paypal you. i'll donate them if i can't go.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:29 PM   #31113
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
john, not sure if i can make it, but will try. let's make it happen, pls. grab me 2 tickets and i will paypal you. i'll donate them if i can't go.
Done.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:20 AM   #31114
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,731
Only one more needed

johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:26 AM   #31115
Fishyhead
Eremikophobic
 
Fishyhead's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Anaheim, CA
Oddometer: 3,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
looking good.

so far we have 6, anyone else?

see you here this friday

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mc...44500aac5df714
Have a good ride you guys. I'll be watching from my desk
__________________
Duy. You know, like the decimal system.
Spot shared page: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...FogjjtYMdOqF2n
Fishyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:32 AM   #31116
stu_tfl
Gnarly Adventurer
 
stu_tfl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: San Jose, CA.
Oddometer: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
looking good.

so far we have 6, anyone else?

see you here this friday

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mc...44500aac5df714
Are you going up to Gorda and Los Burros? I may take a ride down on Sunday if you are.

Stu
__________________
"Time for Bed, said Zebadee, Piss off, said Dylan and Dougal did so - all over Florence".

Jasper Carrott - 1975
stu_tfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:36 AM   #31117
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_tfl View Post
Are you going up to Gorda and Los Burros? I may take a ride down on Sunday if you are.



Stu

the sunday plan is ridge rd to los burros - gorda - lunch at cambria or cayucos.

will keep an eye for adv riders.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:28 PM   #31118
jlemond
King of No0bs
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: 30 Miles North by North West of L.A.
Oddometer: 156
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has a spare ktm mirror lying around. Or a double take, heck ill even take a hdb mirror. I parked my bike on a trail where the lean was a little too great and she decided to take a nap. I will gladly compensate you. I would prefer some one local to La, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, La Cresnta, Sylmar, Santa Clarita areas. I know, i am starting to sound picky. Thanks in advance
__________________
GKG
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:48 PM   #31119
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemond View Post
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has a spare ktm mirror lying around. Or a double take, heck ill even take a hdb mirror. I parked my bike on a trail where the lean was a little too great and she decided to take a nap. I will gladly compensate you. I would prefer some one local to La, Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, La Cresnta, Sylmar, Santa Clarita areas. I know, i am starting to sound picky. Thanks in advance
I have a FAR mirror. I think it even has a KTM part number.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:50 PM   #31120
jlemond
King of No0bs
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: 30 Miles North by North West of L.A.
Oddometer: 156
Hey John, not sure what a FAR mirror is, but if it will screw into my mount ill take it.
__________________
GKG
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #31121
jlemond
King of No0bs
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: 30 Miles North by North West of L.A.
Oddometer: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemond View Post
Hey John, not sure what a FAR mirror is, but if it will screw into my mount ill take it.
Edit:

Just looked them up and ill take it. Pm me how much, and hopefully I can come by tomorrow?


Edit 2:
Lol fricking thing is messing up. I edited that post, I didnt quote it.
__________________
GKG
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:06 PM   #31122
johngil
Reseda, CA
 
johngil's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Oddometer: 3,731
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #31123
jlemond
King of No0bs
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: 30 Miles North by North West of L.A.
Oddometer: 156
Well ktm twins does not list it for the 12' 690, but it does say that it fits most other models in the description. It might be worth a try.

Edit: I am asking Henry of moto science if this will fit. I didnt know we had someone local that stocks mirrors, well Henry does. So if yours doesn't fit ill ride to him and get a new set.
__________________
GKG

jlemond screwed with this post 06-29-2014 at 10:45 PM
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #31124
jlemond
King of No0bs
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: 30 Miles North by North West of L.A.
Oddometer: 156
Hey John, apparently the 2011 and older 690s had a different cutch mount/ reservoir and a different thread for the mirror mount. So it looks like I am headed to Henri for a full set.
__________________
GKG
jlemond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #31125
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemond View Post
Hey John, apparently the 2011 and older 690s had a different cutch mount/ reservoir and a different thread for the mirror mount. So it looks like I am headed to Henri for a full set.

jeff, if the 2013 mirrors from the 350excf will fit your bike, let me know and they are yours.

bike on the left
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014