ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2009, 11:43 PM   #8116
johngil
Reseda, CA

Oddometer: 3,792
I don't get it. Sorry.
818-683-3175 or johngilent@gmail.com
You can bash the hell out of me in private.
johngil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #8117
BiggieFalls
b00b

Oddometer: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourkeco
A wise one I see??? (Read jack ASS!!) If you dont want to ride or dont think you can keep up you dont need to bash with Stupid ??? just STFU... I Am not new here and do not need to be hazed for the So Cal thread....
Nice attitude dude. No one is questioning your manhood. Your dick is so big it shows in your writing. In general, if a group is going to be waiting for riders it's a good idea to have some kind of idea who they are waiting for. Your post has no indication who you are or what you ride.

Lighten up. This isn't that kind of a thread.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #8118
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 631
Come on you???

With nothing to say..... Think of somthing that has nothing to do with anything and then you should be right on target... God I cant wait to meet you...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil
I don't know what to say...

I realized after 29 years of riding/racing that as much as I love motorcycles I had only tolerated ridding the bikes that I have owned. , untill I bought my GS now I have a hard time getting off the ramp to go to work.
- Me!
bourkeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #8119
johngil
Reseda, CA

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Where will you be starting?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #8120
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

This is not a new topic...

We ride out of osborn all the time and if you want to know more info just ask.... If you need to know me just respond with a polite ??? not a big dick coment... I assure you... you are a bigger dick!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
Nice attitude dude. No one is questioning your manhood. Your dick is so big it shows in your writing. In general, if a group is going to be waiting for riders it's a good idea to have some kind of idea who they are waiting for. Your post has no indication who you are or what you ride.

Lighten up. This isn't that kind of a thread.

I realized after 29 years of riding/racing that as much as I love motorcycles I had only tolerated ridding the bikes that I have owned. , untill I bought my GS now I have a hard time getting off the ramp to go to work.
- Me!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #8121
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

7-11 Osbourne off the 210...

Just come and have some fun on a ride....

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngil
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Where will you be starting?

- Me!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:04 AM   #8122
johngil
Reseda, CA

I have been to the 7-11 quite a few times w/ Joel. I don't believe we have met.

With most of the familiar riders out of town this weekend, I will ride w/ some new faces @ a different location.
I guess I don't understand the attitude. Sorry if I have put you off. Not intentional.
Again, 818-683-3175 if you need to really get your point across.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #8123
Off Limits
Thread killer

Oddometer: 3,472
i think i am going to go explore off the "2" tomorrow. ive never ridden up there before. i plan on taking my full dirt riding gear in case i find some trails. hope to arrive by 9am and park somewhere at the bottom. i will be on a brand new dr650 "white". i have to be at work by 6pm so i wont be up there all day i hope.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:06 AM   #8124
BiggieFalls
b00b

Oddometer: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourkeco
We ride out of osborn all the time and if you want to know more info just ask.... If you need to know me just respond with a polite ??? not a big dick coment... I assure you... you are a bigger dick!!!
Now I don't get it. I'm sure your a great guy and I'd love to know everything about you. Do tell.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #8125
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

Again..

We will be meeting around 7:00 at the 7-11 at Osbourn.. if anyone woud like to join us we will be there... Sorry I dont know some of the new people who meet there but I have been away for 7mo or so and forgot to explain..
Sorry about the attitude but I have never been responded to on this board with such a coment when telling people about a (common) ride and when We would be there....

- Me!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #8126
johngil
Reseda, CA

As much as I would like to see the group @ 0700, I think I would be late for the previous (deviant) weekend ride.
Maybe next time.

Truth be told, the WMRS ride is where we should all be at this weekend.
Tacos and beer...
Old 08-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #8127
Off Limits
Thread killer

angeles crest!! , i looked on google earth, i'll be going exploring up angeles crest. big guy on a dr650!!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #8128
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

Thats what we are doing...

Just starting somewhere different... We can meet at the Shell if thats important...???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano.
angeles crest!! , i looked on google earth, i'll be going exploring up angeles crest. big guy on a dr650!!

- Me!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #8129
bourkeco
Studly Adventurer

Can you...

Meet sooner than 9:00 ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano.

- Me!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #8130
Off Limits
Thread killer

honestly ive never been up there so i dont know where the shell station is?

i'll be driving my truck and parking somewhere at the bottom and riding from there. would like to ride with someone though