ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #9046
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
Here's my spot link. You guys can watch me cover 200 miles of slab for 50 of dirt.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...dOlrPWtYtJCqbH
I'm trucking up From Redondo, you wanna meet me somewhere and ride together? And don't you have the stock seat on that thing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #9047
BiggieFalls
b00b
 
BiggieFalls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Westminster
Oddometer: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic
I'm trucking up From Redondo, you wanna meet me somewhere and ride together? And don't you have the stock seat on that thing
Thanks a lot Aaron butt, I'm in training. I'm training my ass hole to pucker in case I end up on a double diamond trail in the Piutes. However, if you're heading home afterward, I may hit you up for a ride back.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:37 AM   #9048
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,718
see you boys in a bit...
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #9049
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieFalls
Here's my spot link. You guys can watch me cover 200 miles of slab for 50 of dirt.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...dOlrPWtYtJCqbH

these guys are fast, they're at lake elizabeth before 11am.

so it appears, they didn't do the single track on this ride.

NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #9050
Ben99r1
Beastly Adventurer
 
Ben99r1's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Pomona, Calif.
Oddometer: 3,004
Its all the europian bikes Joel.
Ben99r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #9051
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben99r1
Its all the europian bikes Joel.

no haski has crashed yet.....
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #9052
ghome
who the f#$% is that guy
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: the van nuys so cal
Oddometer: 30
back from castaic ride

To Mike, Aaron, Biggie, Sito and "Suziki" made it home after breakfast with you at Rock inn thnks so much for the ride Next time I will hang all day
__________________
NEVER to old to have fun
ghome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #9053
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghome
To Mike, Aaron, Biggie, Sito and "Suziki" made it home after breakfast with you at Rock inn thnks so much for the ride Next time I will hang all day

good to see you made it home and enjoyed the company of the local FFs...

eric's last spot message @ 7 minutes ago....they're on hw138 (lancaster road) which means they're done riding dirt, wow these guys are fast.........
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #9054
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
these guys are fast, they're at lake elizabeth before 11am.

so it appears, they didn't do the single track on this ride.

oh yes we did....


Great ride...thanks boys....

Ghome joined in and the man is smmmooootthhh on the Husky....


The Rider showed up on a brand new DR650...this FF can ride...time to take the DR to trailtrick though...


Sito made a cameo appearance on the LC8 and did some single track on it...


Biggie Falls lived up to his name.... .....but he popped up and is probably still riding as we speak


Xymo gets the most improved rider award...single track and hill climbs...he also took all the photos for Joel....


Me...I've hit a Bus...and a KTM....today it was a Buck running down the trail....didn't hit him but had to lay the bike down to avoid it... ...very cool for about 30 seconds he was hauling down the trail in front of me for 1/4 mile or more...I slowed to let him calm down and jump off the trail...he went the wrong way though and tried to run up the hill...he changed his mind and came down right in front of me...


When we got to Gorman...The Rider and BiggieFalls headed to Frazier Park...the 33....Ojai and then down the coast to Orange County... ....holy cow...
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #9055
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,718
No huskys were injured on this ride...but if anyone finds an entire License Plate rig...including the plate....pm Xymotic....bwahahahahahaa....
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #9056
Off Limits
Thread killer
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,475
im home.. finally! never leave on a ride without clear goggles and a jacket!!

whats 65+73+97+84= 319......thats how many miles i rode today. thats the mileage between my gas stops. who knew it was 97 miles from gorman to ventura on lockwood valley road!!!!!!!! long butt burner of a ride. i had fun today, especially the single track!!!!!!! i love riding ridges like that!

thanks for lunch now what. biggie is on his way to orange county right now 30 extra miles for him!!!!! he'll clock over 350 i think!!
__________________
We are not Assholes, we just see things the way they are! Selfish people live longer.
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #9057
Off Limits
Thread killer
 
Off Limits's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Camp Snoopy
Oddometer: 3,475
pics tomorrow....time to party!
__________________
We are not Assholes, we just see things the way they are! Selfish people live longer.
Off Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #9058
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rider
who knew it was 97 miles from gorman to ventura on lockwood valley road!!!!!!!! !!

Me...
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #9059
Earl999
Studly Adventurer
 
Earl999's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Redondo Beach, Ca.
Oddometer: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rider
im home.. finally! never leave on a ride without clear goggles and a jacket!!

whats 65+73+97+84= 319......thats how many miles i rode today. thats the mileage between my gas stops. who knew it was 97 miles from gorman to ventura on lockwood valley road!!!!!!!! long butt burner of a ride. i had fun today, especially the single track!!!!!!! i love riding ridges like that!

thanks for lunch now what. biggie is on his way to orange county right now 30 extra miles for him!!!!! he'll clock over 350 i think!!
I know the roads in that area well, and would've told you that's a LONG ride back!

I have 253 miles on the XR650L now, I'll finish the wear in tomorrow!

I'll be ready to join a ride next w/e!
Earl999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #9060
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer
 
xymotic's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: Federal Way, WA
Oddometer: 8,367
Has anybody checked Eric's spot to see if he's even home yet? Does the spot even have enough battery life for the ride he did today? Had to be what like 400 miles?

For the record I heard NW say a few times it was a LONG way to go back via Ventura.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Sean
Oh for ***k's sake Aaron. Please link us to my fascist, racist or homophobic posts.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein


Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014