ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #11431
rruugger
formally rruugger

Oddometer: 1,281
Allright ....I just got a chubbie. won't be able to look at sito the same again. Someone photo shop that girls long beautiful hair on to Sito.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #11432
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273

I just thought while we were looking at BOOBS, I'd share these.

You all can thank me when you see me next time.

notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #11433
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112
R U guys going to hit the Carrizo on the 16th? A N00b is dying to know.

we finally hooked someone! i'll start a new thread for the Carrizo Ride tonight; this way the gs riders don't get shafted and flamed here...
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #11434
Lonestar2112
scatology expert

Oddometer: 6,772
Joel,

I'll bring the XR if you promise to start it for me again. ROFLAMO

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #11435
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...

Oddometer: 4,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
we finally hooked someone! i'll start a new thread for the Carrizo Ride tonight; this way the gs riders don't get shafted and flamed here...

I'm in....time to put the dirt hoops on the 990.... ....gonna be cold in the a.m. going over 33....if you have heated grips sitting on the work bench...now is the time....
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #11436
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname

I just thought while we were looking at BOOBS, I'd share these.

You all can thank me when you see me next time.

ummm...is she driving the chase vehicle for the Kings ride?....if so...everyone may crash on purpose..
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Old 01-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #11437
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

How the conversation went

Old 01-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #11438
rruugger
formally rruugger

Oddometer: 1,281

[/quote]

Good Gawd Rob! Now I have to get out my HTMI cable and hook up the big screen
Old 01-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #11439
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat
ummm...is she driving the chase vehicle for the Kings ride?....if so...everyone may crash on purpose..
No.......................She's the nurse we're taking along
Old 01-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #11440
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname
No.......................She's the nurse we're taking along

Good I need to ask her about some swelling...
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Old 01-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #11441
Riddler990
I Suck, You Rule.

Oddometer: 523
Quote:
Don't blow this out of proportion.. First off Earl with all respect you weren't on the ride. Nobody was hauling ass or riding "stupidly fast". As a matter of fact
When we lost the riders we were going less than 15mph. Shit happened, we failed Rzr and the other rider. We also would have not left the dez until we found them
Period.
Exactly, we all waited at the bottom of the hill, send a rider back, was told they were going around, met up with a crumpled up zymotic, waited some more.....nothing. The two who were lost could have either followed the wash downhill and run right into us, or gone to the nearest high point and seen our group waiting. Shit happens, and I don't think it's fair to start copping attitudes that the riders on that particular ride were in any way irresponsible. In the pre-ride meeting I handed out maps of the area, and discussed a time we should be at slash X if there was some separation.
Riddler990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #11442
Vermon
not gnarly

Oddometer: 289
Don't blow this out of proportion.. First off Earl with all respect you weren't on the ride. Nobody was hauling ass or riding "stupidly fast". As a matter of fact
When we lost the riders we were going less than 15mph. Shit happened, we failed Rzr and the other rider. We also would have not left the dez until we found them
Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler990
Exactly, we all waited at the bottom of the hill, send a rider back, was told they were going around, met up with a crumpled up zymotic, waited some more.....nothing. The two who were lost could have either followed the wash downhill and run right into us, or gone to the nearest high point and seen our group waiting. Shit happens, and I don't think it's fair to start copping attitudes that the riders on that particular ride were in any way irresponsible. In the pre-ride meeting I handed out maps of the area, and discussed a time we should be at slash X if there was some separation.
Ok. I need to set the record straight and also take full responsibility for this mishap. I had mention to Razr and Dan(green bike) at Slash X the situation, and so I will elaborate for the 3 and the greater community and sorry for the length and dissertation.

I turned around and went back to the top of hill and I saw Zymotic picking himself up with some assistance, so I went down to the front group waiting, and mentioned the situation and it might take a while, So we waited some more, then I decided to ride back up to see the progress. I got to the top and parked the bike took my gear off as usual cause I figured I would be in for some grunt action. I noticed I could see everything but the very bottom of the hill, as I was walking down I saw 3 riders, 2 black bikes and a green riding away at a good pace, mind you this was a good distant but I made a visual judgment and said, shit these guys are heading around the hill towards the main road and the other guys are still in that gully and we will certainly miss them. so I rushed back up and road to front group and told them I was certain of the 3 riders that were riding around the hill, so we proceeded down the gully and out to the road and waited for quit some time. Sito then went up the road to see if they got past us and I went back up the mountain again searching.
We were all very concerned and I make no excuses for my judgment, but just stating what happened. I feel I let you guys down in hindsight, but at the time it was an honest call and hopefully not negligent. I’ve been there as well, and it freaks me out. So I carry my cell, which is pretty much useless, but maybe we should all get each other’s # as we ride together. WTF!?!
My sincere apologies again to all…and another lesson learned!

LET’S RIDE...Brang It
Vermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #11443
Earl999
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
Quote:
Period.
No offense taken, healthy discussions are always educational, and I don't mean to pontificate either. I wasn't accusing anyone here of riding stupidly fast, but I've seen others that do and unfortunately take out other riders.

I'm no stranger to the desert and have seen some pretty UGLY accidents out there in my time; watching two seriously banged up riders get helo'd out is not fun! That's why I'm constantly scannng the horizon while riding in the dez checking my left and right blind spots.

I hate seeing anyone get hurt (or lost) while out for a ride and having fun.
CR250R

Earl999 screwed with this post 01-04-2010 at 08:24 PM
Earl999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #11444
Earl999
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains

never been to the supercross, this could be my first!...
You have to attend at least one SX race this year, you have three to select from at Anaheim.

I actually stopped going last year and just watch them on Speed or Fox now, I got tired of the parking mess, crowds, etc. If you can ride there, there's usually a dedicated bike parking section close to an entrance and you can split the traffic and get in and out much faster.

The sights are always great at SX races, and the racing is intense! Wait until you see Stewart ride/fly! That young man is amazing!
CR250R
Earl999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #11445
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermon
I need to set the record straight and also take full responsibility for this mishap. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE]

LET’S RIDE...Brang It

Full responsibility????...bs...we were all there...we...had a mishap....we made a call...we all got home....

I'll ride with you any day....you do need a shirt though...
'Berg 570..Trail Beast