ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Old's Cool > 2 smokers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
imsroll OP
Adventurer
 
imsroll's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Pahrump, Navada
Oddometer: 44
1994 wr125 rear wheel fit a 2000 cr125? husqvarna

I have a 2000 husqvarna cr125 that is in need of a whole rear wheel. found one on ebay for a 1994 wr125 anyone know if they were unchanged from those years? I know the 250-360 were pretty unchanged for many many years, Thanks.
imsroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #2
imsroll OP
Adventurer
 
imsroll's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Pahrump, Navada
Oddometer: 44
Bike was purchased with the trade of some old quad paddles so in the spirit of trying to get this sweet piece of machinery up and running using minimal amounts of $ would be awesome. Thanks
imsroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
BenMcG
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Location: CT
Oddometer: 13
My gut instinct is no, but if you download the parts fiche for each machine, you may be able to cross reference the bearings/spacers for proper fitment.

The 2000 CR125 has a 19" rim and the WR (WXE) 125 has an 18" rim. Is that what your looking to swap or is the CR rim/hub messed up beyond repair?
__________________
2004 KTM 950 Adventure 2000 Husqvarna WR360 1999 Husqvarna WR125 1994 Husqvarna WXC250
1996 XR277R 2001 KLX300R
BenMcG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #4
imsroll OP
Adventurer
 
imsroll's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Pahrump, Navada
Oddometer: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcG View Post
My gut instinct is no, but if you download the parts fiche for each machine, you may be able to cross reference the bearings/spacers for proper fitment.

The 2000 CR125 has a 19" rim and the WR (WXE) 125 has an 18" rim. Is that what your looking to swap or is the CR rim/hub messed up beyond repair?
I don't care about the wheel size. 18 is fine for me. messed up beyond repair is somewhat right. the entire wheel is MIA and the PO had replaced it with a clapped out rusty early 2000's honda cr125 rear wheel and the axle blocks are being used as the spacers between the hub and swing arm...
imsroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
BenMcG
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Location: CT
Oddometer: 13
1994-1998 WXE/WR125 used the same rear wheel hub. They used these bearings
1x Rotor Side Bearing - Husky part #800055876 - Bearing # 63004RS
2x Sprocket Side Bearing - Husky part #800039651 - Bearing # 6004RS2

You check the OD of these bearings vs. the ones for the 2000+ CR, you may be able to fit them in the hub. Of course for the ID (axle diameter), you'd have to buy the axle, the correct spacers and seals.

The 2000-2004 (maybe later years too) 250/360 Wheels will fit the same. The only issue is the sprocket/rotor are on the opposite side, but the hub itself is the same part number. You may even be able to use a wheel from a TE/TC 250/450 if the hub is the same part number.

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/par...istings.27544/
__________________
2004 KTM 950 Adventure 2000 Husqvarna WR360 1999 Husqvarna WR125 1994 Husqvarna WXC250
1996 XR277R 2001 KLX300R
BenMcG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:55 AM   #6
imsroll OP
Adventurer
 
imsroll's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Pahrump, Navada
Oddometer: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcG View Post
1994-1998 WXE/WR125 used the same rear wheel hub. They used these bearings
1x Rotor Side Bearing - Husky part #800055876 - Bearing # 63004RS
2x Sprocket Side Bearing - Husky part #800039651 - Bearing # 6004RS2

You check the OD of these bearings vs. the ones for the 2000+ CR, you may be able to fit them in the hub. Of course for the ID (axle diameter), you'd have to buy the axle, the correct spacers and seals.

The 2000-2004 (maybe later years too) 250/360 Wheels will fit the same. The only issue is the sprocket/rotor are on the opposite side, but the hub itself is the same part number. You may even be able to use a wheel from a TE/TC 250/450 if the hub is the same part number.

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/par...istings.27544/
The wheel i found on ebay comes with axle spacers ect. I may try the wheel off my 96 wxe 360 to see if it's close. If I can get in the ball park I can spin some wheel spacers up to make it work.
imsroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:14 PM   #7
BenMcG
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2014
Location: CT
Oddometer: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsroll View Post
The wheel i found on ebay comes with axle spacers ect. I may try the wheel off my 96 wxe 360 to see if it's close. If I can get in the ball park I can spin some wheel spacers up to make it work.
The 96 wxe 360 wheel/hub is likely the same as the 94 WXE125.
__________________
2004 KTM 950 Adventure 2000 Husqvarna WR360 1999 Husqvarna WR125 1994 Husqvarna WXC250
1996 XR277R 2001 KLX300R
BenMcG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:55 PM   #8
imsroll OP
Adventurer
 
imsroll's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Pahrump, Navada
Oddometer: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcG View Post
The 96 wxe 360 wheel/hub is likely the same as the 94 WXE125.
Thats what I was hoping for.
imsroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014