forrestrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #21977
Vico1
Takin' it Easy

Oddometer: 5,311
Trot Instruction

No one will be injured at the Trot !

That is all.

You dont quit riding when you get old, you get old when you quit riding.
I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do I prefer VStroms
Vico1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #21978
Gimmee
Adventurer

Oddometer: 76
Carnage

tony wont be riding
Gimmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #21979
Buzztail
NMBBMFBK

Oddometer: 10,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestrider View Post
It's all fun and games till, Tony gets some one Hurt
Then it's just fun and repairs.
Somewhere this will turn up in a sigline
Originally Posted by ineptizoid View Post

If Lone Wadie rode a motorcycle, he'd be endeavoring to persevere on a KLR, no doubt
Buzztail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #21980
Dirtwoman
Plexus Princess

Oddometer: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vico1 View Post
No one will be injured at the Trot ! That is all.
Yeah because the dirtwoman won't be riding so no worry she will be ran over lol and besides how bad can sand hurt?? We had BIG rocks, steep hills, inclines, LOTS of gravel and trees to dodge...... sand is much softer and forgiving

Actually I only went down once this past weekend....bet you didn't know that huh? Only one fellow saw...... so it didn't count...lol. My back issue was from previous injuries not this trip at all.....just happen to show its ass while I was there.

Dan's issue was being a man vs man on motos deal....you know boys will be boys. Randell took responsibility and took care of Dan as he should have.

JP's issue...well... he just got too damn cold for him. Us Florida riders are not use to the temp drop so quick.. so JP issue doesn't count....no offense to you lad ;)

Kevin issue... well damn look at the bike he was riding.... although he rode it well... there is just some terrain you shouldn't try to tame on that bike. Again, he acknowledge is horse couldn't handle it and took it back to the stable. Again no harm, just wisdom.

Now Gary,,,, gary gary gary....well look who he rides with... the rider of all times,,, Barnsdale, the man who can ride the BIG DAWG using a DUAL sport to win (saw it with my own eyes).... and Gary was trying to ride along the side of him... should I say more??? You play with the BIG DAWG, you pay with the big dawg. Now Gary could have been MUCH MUCH worse off... but instead, he pulled his nuts out of his pocket, taped them up and rode on.... until he got to his stable and I assure he was in good hands.

Now that leaves you Tony.... who apparently kissed a tree or something... you seemed fine to me every time I saw you, so Im assuming you were man enough to ride on. So, get off the soap box, or I will have to......
Old 11-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #21981
sallad
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 742
Tony, it's the same when I do anything with Richard, chit breaks
sallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #21982
Madhouse
Semi-Goodlookin!

Oddometer: 3,000
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmee View Post
tony wont be riding
Nope.
No permit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtwoman View Post
Now that leaves you Tony.... who apparently kissed a tree or something... you seemed fine to me every time I saw you, so Im assuming you were man enough to ride on. So, get off the soap box, or I will have to......
Its all in my report/pictures a few pages back and witnessed by Steve A.
Your a fiesty little lady!
That was funny when you read Skid=Mark the riot act when he failed to wait at a turn in the route.
My first glimpse of your fiesty'ness.

Strung together the videos made of our outing on youtube:

Old 11-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #21983
Dr. Philgood
Living The Dream!!

Oddometer: 393
Hurt Back??

Quote:
I have been dealing with a horrible tooth ache for weeks. I finally went in yesterday am and said he better start tracking it down because I couldn't stand it anymore! He found it and pulled it. Big fat Abscess tooth! So, I am currently laid up in bed taking heavy meds and antiobotics. I think I would have rather had my daughter naturally again then deal with this :(

Later this week, I have an appointment with my massage therapists to work out my back issue from this past weekend.

Therefore I don't think I will be riding this weekend, but maybe I can still come visit if that is ok?
Cant do anything for the tooth, but I will bring massage table and my special tools and get the back feeling GREAT!!!!! Of course good liquor, good food and great friends always makes everything feel better!
See everyone Friday evening!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #21984
skid=mark
Likes it Slidewayz

Oddometer: 630
Thumbs down Yeah, I suck at that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhouse View Post
Nope.
No permit.
Your a fiesty little lady!
That was funny when you read Skid=Mark the riot act when he failed to wait at a turn in the route.
My first glimpse of your fiesty'ness.
yeah, I probably ain't the best guy to ride at the back of a group with others coming up behind... I am really not used to bringing up the rear. I have been known to get separated from people following me, then yell at them for not being able to keep up and getting lost...

"...Jim's a pretty cool dude that always looks out for the other guys on the ride"...said no one ever...
Anybody can go fast in a straight line...
skid=mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:33 AM   #21985
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,693
Quote:
Yeah because the dirtwoman won't be riding so no worry she will be ran over lol and besides how bad can sand hurt?? We had BIG rocks, steep hills, inclines, LOTS of gravel and trees to dodge...... sand is much softer and forgiving

Actually I only went down once this past weekend....bet you didn't know that huh? Only one fellow saw...... so it didn't count...lol. My back issue was from previous injuries not this trip at all.....just happen to show its ass while I was there.

Dan's issue was being a man vs man on motos deal....you know boys will be boys. Randell took responsibility and took care of Dan as he should have.

JP's issue...well... he just got too damn cold for him. Us Florida riders are not use to the temp drop so quick.. so JP issue doesn't count....no offense to you lad ;)

Kevin issue... well damn look at the bike he was riding.... although he rode it well... there is just some terrain you shouldn't try to tame on that bike. Again, he acknowledge is horse couldn't handle it and took it back to the stable. Again no harm, just wisdom.

Now Gary,,,, gary gary gary....well look who he rides with... the rider of all times,,, Barnsdale, the man who can ride the BIG DAWG using a DUAL sport to win (saw it with my own eyes).... and Gary was trying to ride along the side of him... should I say more??? You play with the BIG DAWG, you pay with the big dawg. Now Gary could have been MUCH MUCH worse off... but instead, he pulled his nuts out of his pocket, taped them up and rode on.... until he got to his stable and I assure he was in good hands.

O the Horse and I and can handle it, we have rode a lot worse it's just the the forks and handle bars were almost 20 deg. out of wack after plowing into that mud hole and the tree. F-ing ABS, I always forget to turn the f-ing off. Bars and forks are now In line and am looking for one of the turn the ABS off all the time switches instead of this
start the motor, press ABS button, hold ABS button down,
wait till ABS button starts flashing, release ABS button on 2nd. or 3rd. flash, if motor is turned off start over
forrestrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:11 AM   #21986
Rob Dirt
More or less in line

Oddometer: 2,447
Is the Blue Angles flying tomorrow?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:03 AM   #21987
cpg7562
just me..

Oddometer: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dirt View Post
Is the Blue Angles flying tomorrow?
Yep blue angels at 2 pm on fri. Fat al just before. Not sure of sat times. 8 am gates open to public. Was kind of weird this morning driving onto base at 645 and not a gate guard to be seen anywhere. Drove straight in. So much for OpSec/Force protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Spot
cpg7562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #21988
Madhouse
Semi-Goodlookin!

Oddometer: 3,000
Wish I wasn't so ticklish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Philgood View Post
Cant do anything for the tooth, but I will bring massage table and my special tools and get the back feeling GREAT!!!!! Of course good liquor, good food and great friends always makes everything feel better!
See everyone Friday evening!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #21989
Rob Dirt
More or less in line

Oddometer: 2,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhouse View Post
Wish I wasn't so ticklish.
It doesn't tickle. It's more like a burn with an ice pick. When it sets you on fire, that's when it's in the right spot.
Dr. Phil knows what he is doing for sure.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #21990
ag_streak
Tiene Ruta Cuarenta?

Oddometer: 3,065
Hey Pensacola-area guys... I need some advice/help.

There's an amazingly clean, amazingly reasonably-priced 2008 WR250R for sale in Pensacola, but I'm in St. Petersburg!

I have the cash, but I hate buying a bike sight unseen, and it's about a 7-hour plus drive each way.

So:

A. Would anyone please consider meeting with the seller to objectively check out the bike for me?
B. Assuming everything's legit and works out, would someone be willing to meet the seller, load up the bike, and store it for me until I'm able to drive up there with my trailer?

It might be a few weeks or more before I can get up there, since I just bought a house and I'm going to be busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest.

I would gladly pay for any expenses incurred. At the risk of one of you bastards buying the bike out from under me, it's listed on the Pensacola Craigslist. I talked to the seller, and he seems OK, but he's selling it for his buddy who lives in Vegas (!) and the bank has the title. Iffy...

Any advice or help would be repaid in gratitude, platitudes, and beer!

Thanks,

Streak
Improve your cosmic karma here!
ag_streak is online now   Reply With Quote