Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #27976
motomike14
Thumper Crusader

Oddometer: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDUB77 View Post
Man Vic I kind of fill some of the pain. I bought a complete light kit from Doctor Endro back on Apr 18th and still have not seen my lights. They would not e-mail me back or call me back. I had to threaten to can the credit card people to protest payment and write bad reviews (which I probably will still do) to get them to call me back. They blamed it on the back ordered parts and every thing else. Still no reason not to call or email me. They also said they now have everything. I told them the have until the end of the week before I call the cc people. So I guess we will see.
For everyone else I would not order form doctor endro!!!!
Just order direct from sicass...

I drink the koolaid too...just not the orange kind.
motomike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #27977
GDUB77
Adventurer

Oddometer: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomike14 View Post
Yea after I had ordered OG told me about Sicass!! We well see what happens if I would have ordered from Sicass sure I would have had my lights weeks ago. FML!!

'09 KTM 400 XC-W. Sold
'13 KTM 450 XC-F.
GDUB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #27978
Davebert
Too damn serious!

Oddometer: 887
Sicass is pretty good. The people there are good and if you have a problem they will take care of it. Pricey but worth it. I have bought dualsport wiring harness kits for all my bikes from them.

Shouldn't I be doing something else right now?
Davebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:41 PM   #27979
SR56
Bullfrog

Oddometer: 337
Sicass +1, Pricey but worth it.
T. E. Lawrence otherwise known as Lawrence of Arabia
SR56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #27980
AST236
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,973
DR350 for sale

Just a heads up for the local folks. I'm thinning the fleet a little and will have one of my DR350's up for sale in the next few days.

Still debating which one to keep, but I'm leaning toward selling the '94 electric start model (this is the one I rode at Perry Mountain in April) and keeping the '93 kicker.

Price on either one will be $1500 and it's not a fire sale, so I'm not in a rush. It looks like a busy week at work, but I'll put an ad together for the flea market in a few days and get some pix up.....

I don't like sand.
AST236 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 04:16 PM   #27981
Madhouse
Semi-Goodlookin!

Oddometer: 3,202
Free shipping coupon

At motorcycle superstore
Expires 6/30/14
Enter code during checkout:
FS-THX-142
Valid for one use only.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:20 PM   #27982
GDUB77
Adventurer

Hey Skid. R&R said when I had the springs installed I also should have had them revale/shim it for my weight as well. They said more than likely that's my problem they also said that they have had a lot of Newer KTMs come in. The price is $350 for Forks and Shock. Thinking I might do it What do u think?

'09 KTM 400 XC-W. Sold
'13 KTM 450 XC-F.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #27983
skid=mark
Likes it Slidewayz

Oddometer: 753
Eek KTM suspension

Quote:
Hey Skid. R&R said when I had the springs installed I also should have had them revalve/shim it for my weight as well. They said more than likely that's my problem they also said that they have had a lot of Newer KTMs come in. The price is $350 for Forks and Shock. Thinking I might do it What do u think?
That is a good price for both. I don't particularly like working on shocks. Plus, you had mentioned that you weren't happy with the cornering, so that could very likely be shock set up--which can make the front end push or tuck depending on the problem. Go for it. --Definitely consider changing the fork seals if they are stock while it is in there... Bob at R&R is good people and will make sure it is right.
Anybody can go fast in a straight line...
skid=mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #27984
GDUB77
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid=mark View Post
That is a good price for both. I don't particularly like working on shocks. Plus, you had mentioned that you weren't happy with the cornering, so that could very likely be shock set up--which can make the front end push or tuck depending on the problem. Go for it. --Definitely consider changing the fork seals if they are stock while it is in there... Bob at R&R is good people and will make sure it is right.
Sweet thanks. Now maybe I can go fast like u in the turns and switch backs.
I also have been looking at some anti vibe stuff ie fasst bars and I saw OG's BRP set up, looks pretty good with the steering damper. I have read and talked to some many people who rave about the Fasst bars but the are not cheap. R&R said they could get the BRP set up with a Scotts for a really good price.

'09 KTM 400 XC-W. Sold
'13 KTM 450 XC-F.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #27985
GDUB77
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhouse View Post
At motorcycle superstore
Expires 6/30/14
Enter code during checkout:
FS-THX-142
Valid for one use only.
Also if anyone orders from BTOsports.com. thankyou will also get you 10% off not sure how long it will last I have used it a few times this year and i just used it about an hour ago.

'09 KTM 400 XC-W. Sold
'13 KTM 450 XC-F.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #27986
skid=mark
Likes it Slidewayz

Oddometer: 753
Wicked Not happening

Quote:
Sweet thanks. Now maybe I can go fast like u in the turns and switch backs. I also have been looking at some anti vibe stuff ie fasst bars and I saw OG's BRP set up, looks pretty good with the steering damper. I have read and talked to some many people who rave about the Fasst bars but the are not cheap. R&R said they could get the BRP set up with a Scotts for a really good price.
No one is as fast as me in the turns and switch backs! Until I crash. Usually preceded by a filmworthy skiiiiiiid.

Fast bars are pretty cool--will reduce fatigue and I have seen them on some pretty stellar riders bikes. Why don't I have them???

I opted for the flex grip on the clutch side--recommended by Bob at R&R, but, like the steering dampener, the flexxbar is the topline solution to hitting gnarly stuff and not absorbing the punishment. But, I like being punished. Just ask OG. (Bring a ball gag and at least a 6' real leather whip...)
Anybody can go fast in a straight line...
skid=mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #27987
MadMax400
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 967
Erzberg 2014 Highlights, 20th Anniversary

Insane...
Uhmmm not on my bucket list..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRqqsNYpbLM
Old 06-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #27988
MadMax400
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 967
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomike14 View Post
Yea I need to order a horn from them so I can honk at people when I come up from behind to pass them on the trails.. Reving the engine and yelling are getting old.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:51 AM   #27989
OrangeGarrett
Ride'n With Rupert

Oddometer: 569
Quote:
Originally Posted by skid=mark View Post
the flexxbar is the topline solution to hitting gnarly stuff and not absorbing the punishment. But, I like being punished. Just ask OG. (Bring a ball gag and at least a 6' real leather whip...)

Skid, you're one o dem dare really sick bastids!!

Prolly why I luv ya anyways.

And you are definitely a anyway kind of guy.
OrangeGarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:24 AM   #27990
OrangeGarrett
Ride'n With Rupert

Oddometer: 569
How to pass properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax400 View Post
Yea I need to order a horn from them so I can honk at people when I come up from behind to pass them on the trails.. Reving the engine and yelling are getting old.
All right, here's the drill, pay close attention so you can get it right. I'm only gonna do this once.

Rev engine twice, beep horn three shorts...then two longs...bounce engine off the rev limiter followed by yelling "GET THE FUK OUTTA THE WAY" twice.

Repeat above series three times, then tag their real wheel once. They will eventually ride way over their abilities which will cause them to crash.

Once they crash, drive your bike up onto their bike and stop, look down at them and yell "I told you to get the fuk outta the way like 17 times, what, are you fuking deaf or just retarded"!?!??

Once you have this mastered...drive down off the bike and person laying under it...go on to win the dual sport class, or you can just go on to be the first one back to staging area, have a beer, grab your trophy, go home.
OrangeGarrett is offline   Reply With Quote