ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #9661
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vico1
Ah a two smoker so he is. Find out he will, why big 4fs are preferred.
Learn you must, for our glee, come an ride and you will see.
I know i know, my brother and joe have been on me for ever to get one. I had a crf 450 and hated it. my bro will tell you, ever since i got on my ktm I have always said ill never go back to a thumper. we will see, always keep an open mind ya know.
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #9662
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggy
Laughing my ass off I am
greetings little brother. so i guess ill be surrounded and pressured when i get down there eh? you know not the power of the force!
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #9663
RuckedUp
Beastly Adventurer
 
RuckedUp's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Navarre, FL
Oddometer: 1,055
Could not wait! I had the wife help me get the bike on the stand, (shoulder still sore as hell) and now Im tearing into the GPR install. They sure come with shit for instructions.




That howling you hear outside is not the wind but RuckedUp screaming in pain from Bama as e try to torque these bolts to spec!!

Like the wife threw in my face tonight.

Ruck up and shut the fuck up.....
__________________
My SPOT tracker link: SPOT
14' KTM 690R
13' R1200GS "Wasser Baby"
10' KTM 450EXC
84' Honda 500VT Ascot

RuckedUp screwed with this post 11-15-2010 at 09:15 PM
RuckedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #9664
frothingslosh
Gnarly Adventurer
 
frothingslosh's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Crestview Florida
Oddometer: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggySR
greetings little brother. so i guess ill be surrounded and pressured when i get down there eh? you know not the power of the force!
I won't do no pressuring...love the sweet smell of a two stroke in the morning! You may want to think about gearing that thing for more top speed though if you want to join orange freight train!

Make sure you get with ruckedup so he can add a couple quarts of 2 stroke bean oil to his pack!
frothingslosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #9665
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by frothingslosh
I won't do no pressuring...love the sweet smell of a two stroke in the morning! You may want to think about gearing that thing for more top speed though if you want to join orange freight train!

Make sure you get with ruckedup so he can add a couple quarts of 2 stroke bean oil to his pack!
go up a tooth on the front or what? ill bring some oil for him to add on to his load. Erin said its a big pack!!!!
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #9666
freebornman
pointman
 
freebornman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: where abouts unknown
Oddometer: 1,230






Ruck up and shut the fuck up.....i've never met the little lady but i like her style!
fbm
__________________
Life is a journey,,,So take some trails.
freebornman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #9667
skid=mark
Likes it Slidewayz
 
skid=mark's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Back in the Sandbox
Oddometer: 789
2T vs. 4T

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggySR
I know i know, my brother and joe have been on me for ever to get one. I had a crf 450 and hated it. my bro will tell you, ever since i got on my ktm I have always said ill never go back to a thumper. we will see, always keep an open mind ya know.

RIGSR: That's awesome to be riding a two-stroke. I've owned more smokers than than valvers and I lov'em. I have been thinking about riding my 200 out there, and actually have put lights on it now. Just gotta get the tag thing sorted out...
__________________
2012 Husaberg TE300: Like a KTM--only bettah 2007 Suzuki DR650: ...SuMo or dirt?--definitely DIRT
2010 Ducati Hypermotard:
Hooligan machine 1974 Kawasaki H2 750: Denco pipes, ported
Anybody can go fast in a straight line...
skid=mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #9668
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagluvr
RIGSR: That's awesome to be riding a two-stroke. I've owned more smokers than than valvers and I lov'em. I have been thinking about riding my 200 out there, and actually have put lights on it now. Just gotta get the tag thing sorted out...
that would be sweet, then i would have a fellow smoker to buzz around with!
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #9669
freebornman
pointman
 
freebornman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: where abouts unknown
Oddometer: 1,230
tomarrow

guys tomarrow is a day i thought i'd never see,
50yrs, ago i was put here on this planet to do something, since i can't figure that out i'll just ride dirt bikes!
live to ride, ride for life!
fbm
welcome to riggy's bro, get some!
__________________
Life is a journey,,,So take some trails.
freebornman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #9670
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebornman
guys tomarrow is a day i thought i'd never see,
50yrs, ago i was put here on this planet to do something, since i can't figure that out i'll just ride dirt bikes!
live to ride, ride for life!
fbm
welcome to riggy's bro, get some!
50 years young bro, congrats! get some every chance i get!
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:32 PM   #9671
riggy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Oddometer: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebornman
guys tomarrow is a day i thought i'd never see,
50yrs, ago i was put here on this planet to do something, since i can't figure that out i'll just ride dirt bikes!
live to ride, ride for life!
fbm
welcome to riggy's bro, get some!

Fbm. I love you man. You make me laugh every day and I need that. Happy b day bro.
riggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #9672
riggy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Oddometer: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggySR
that would be sweet, then i would have a fellow smoker to buzz around with!
hey bro go to this link and you can watch 10 of froths videos from the range.. then you can get an idea

http://vimeo.com/user2145752/videos
riggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #9673
riggySR
BENDER
 
riggySR's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: The Dirty South.
Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggy
hey bro go to this link and you can watch 10 of froths videos from the range.. then you can get an idea

http://vimeo.com/user2145752/videos
ok bro, im on it......... "mostly"
riggySR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #9674
freebornman
pointman
 
freebornman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: where abouts unknown
Oddometer: 1,230
pm me about you're tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagluvr
RIGSR: That's awesome to be riding a two-stroke. I've owned more smokers than than valvers and I lov'em. I have been thinking about riding my 200 out there, and actually have put lights on it now. Just gotta get the tag thing sorted out...
__________________
Life is a journey,,,So take some trails.
freebornman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #9675
sallad
Studly Adventurer
 
sallad's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Gulf Breeze FL
Oddometer: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebornman
guys tomarrow is a day i thought i'd never see,
50yrs, ago i was put here on this planet to do something, since i can't figure that out i'll just ride dirt bikes!
live to ride, ride for life!
fbm
welcome to riggy's bro, get some!
shit man tomorrow is my 20th.
Guess what I'm doing? School and work! guess I should get use to it

TT in 5
sallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014