ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #136
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW
 
Hotmamaandme's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Gardnerville NV
Oddometer: 2,620
Hey Peach

Quote:
Originally Posted by the darth peach
I HART dr. mike. I think he prefers bikes in the teardown position.
He scored with mine yesterday for the 30K (+) service...........

How ya doin, Cory?! Long time no see!! 2am ?? Shouldn't you be chasing burglers or cats away for terrified young women?

Oh Ive been working with the warm weather and all, its brings out the best in people combined with alcohol.


AND Yes I was on the clock but we have these nifty new lap tops that are all wireless!


Peach are you ready to start getting dirty or are you sticking to the track?
__________________
My screen name is kind of long. I am the "ME" part, my name is Cory.

Jimmy Lewis quote: "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..."
Hotmamaandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #137
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmamaandme
Oh Ive been working with the warm weather and all, its brings out the best in people combined with alcohol.


AND Yes I was on the clock but we have these nifty new lap tops that are all wireless!


Peach are you ready to start getting dirty or are you sticking to the track?
my bike is filthy. .......No more dirt for a while for me.........road and track.

Alcohol + heat = job security
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #138
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by the darth peach
my bike is filthy. .......No more dirt for a while for me.........road and track.

Alcohol + heat = job security
.....so...you host BBQ's?














__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #139
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Ya. byom. hahahaha

ETA on your bike?

the darth peach screwed with this post 06-20-2008 at 03:25 PM
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #140
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
well..the ecu arrives Tues. So...either Tues or Wed. I

Come Wed or thurs mid morning after my oil change.....I'll be a Shadow chasn' FOOL. I hear Skaggs calling. I Hope the PoPo's wont be around...cause its time to SCOOT!!! You comin'?

__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #141
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk
well..the ecu arrives Tues. So...either Tues or Wed. I

Come Wed or thurs mid morning after my oil change.....I'll be a Shadow chasn' FOOL. I hear Skaggs calling. I Hope the PoPo's wont be around...cause its time to SCOOT!!! You comin'?

You're on! Holler...esp if it's wed!! Thurs PT in freemont, but could swap it to the am.

As long as you don't get too cold in my shade!!
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:54 PM   #142
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by the darth peach
You're on! Holler...esp if it's wed!! Thurs PT in freemont, but could swap it to the am.

As long as you don't get too cold in my shade!!
Plan on wed then. Ill PM you if I dont get the girl back in time.

I would LOVE to keep cool in your shade. Its FECKING HOT!! Besides....I've yet to ride with a girl who KNOWS how to ride.
__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #143
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Sweet. SUPER HOT out! JUst got in from a coast loop..........warm out there too............no bueno.
Prepare yourself for wed.
Anyone else game?

the darth peach screwed with this post 06-20-2008 at 09:10 PM
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #144
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
Fine with me. Cyclegear has those sweet ass cooling vests on sale for $34. Im ALL ABOUT comfort! LOL Or...I could just soak a sweater in water. Probably cheaper
__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:49 AM   #145
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk
Fine with me. Cyclegear has those sweet ass cooling vests on sale for $34. Im ALL ABOUT comfort! LOL Or...I could just soak a sweater in water. Probably cheaper


Nothing like a man in a wet sweater.

Cooling vest. Hmmm may swing by there today.
The shop in sr?
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #146
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
3011 Santa Rosa Ave (West Side) Between Hearn and Todd

Now..I cant confirm they are the cat's meow..but from what I recall they work well enough.

Um....so, whats the point of advertising your Myspace..if its set to private? I dont get it.
__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:10 PM   #147
the darth peach
eats crackers in bed
 
the darth peach's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: N.California
Oddometer: 11,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk
3011 Santa Rosa Ave (West Side) Between Hearn and Todd

Now..I cant confirm they are the cat's meow..but from what I recall they work well enough.

Um....so, whats the point of advertising your Myspace..if its set to private? I dont get it.


Ya got to be 18 or older
the darth peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #148
helikron
The Fixer
 
helikron's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Not Seattle
Oddometer: 3,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by the darth peach
Ya got to be 18 or older
Just two more years, GPhunque, and you're there!!


ps. raindog's ?!
__________________
"Beyond was all around me."
-- Dick Proenneke
helikron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #149
GillaFunk
I use profanities
 
GillaFunk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Penngrove, California (Sonoma County)
Oddometer: 4,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by helikron
Just two more years, GPhunque, and you're there!!
ps. raindog's ?!
THANK GOD I get the braces off in Sept. DAYUM!!!! Then I be a BIG BOY!

No raindawgs for me.....I just came back from OR egon. Fecking rain rain rain rain
__________________
"America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
EVERYTHING I need to know I learned from Porn

DR650 Luggage System for Sale

Fall Colors Ride 2014
GillaFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #150
helikron
The Fixer
 
helikron's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Not Seattle
Oddometer: 3,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk
THANK GOD I get the braces off in Sept. DAYUM!!!! Then I be a BIG BOY!

No raindawgs for me.....I just came back from OR egon. Fecking rain rain rain rain
That was winter . raindog's party will be during the week of summer . Try again!
__________________
"Beyond was all around me."
-- Dick Proenneke
helikron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014