Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #406
Octarine
Adventurer

Oddometer: 62
I got a Montana jacket at the 2010 IMS show in Chicago. The guys this year seemed surprised at all the patches I had put on it, I think it looks even better with them!

It's the most comfortable motorcycle jacket I've ever owned. I wish my Vanson pants were half as comfortable. Actually I really wish you guys would make matching Montana pants.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #407
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 330
BMG Montana Jacket Cafe Style..

I thought it looked great. You were the first person we have seen do this. Now it is a real Cafe Race Jacket..

Paul
www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com
Dantegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #408
kelsow
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,096
Just ordered the "Adventure" tonight.
Can't wait for it to come. I'll post up some pix and my opinion then.

Thanks for the quick email response Paul.
Site: dualsport.ca and rideatlantic.ca
kelsow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 PM   #409
YJake
Roaming

Oddometer: 273
I got ahold of a Belstaff Knockhill a few weeks ago and love it. The jacket is absolutely amazing

I also own a Zodiac jacket as my Mid-Temp jacket and think it is the Bee's Knee's for the money, it was my first jacket.

I hope to get some rain gear soon and am looking at the pioneer and Ezeon pants, in addition to the gloves available.
-Jake
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #410
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

British Motorcycle Gear

We adding a lot of new products latley. We added Sunax Sunvisors this week and a new line of Barbour and Belstaff Accessories. We even got in some Long Way Down Jackets this week and a bunch of Belstaff Boots. We have added the Halcyon line of Mirrors and goggles as well as the new line of Sena Blue Tooth Systems.

Paul

Old 06-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #411
riggard
Adventurer

Oddometer: 20
Seen the new website, looks great! I'm considering to buy the adventure suit, but i have a few questions;

I live in the Netherlands, how much would the shipping costs be for a full suit?

2nd, i see that the size chart is based on weight and length, the problem is that such size charts usually do not work for me as i have a different build than most people.

My measurements are as follows:
Shoulders 51 inch
chest 45 inch
Waist 34
Neck 15 inch
Forearms 13.5 inch
Length 6"3
Weight 215 pounds
What size jacket would you recommend? (i thought either a XL or a XXL, but perhaps you could help :P ) Normal jacket size varies between a 58 (small size & a tiny bit too big) small and a BMW 54 (that would probably not fit with alot of layers underneath).

as for the pants;
Waist 34 inch
Buttocks 43 inch (this is where some pants get too small for me, some jeans are a bit smaller in this area, i normally have a 36 size jeans, but if the jeans are small in that area i need a 38)
Upper leg 25.5 inch
Inseam 36-37
(i normally wear 36/36 jeans with a belt to make them tight around the waist)

If you could tell me what size i should approximately get that would be great. (i assume that changing the jacket/pants for another size is also possible in the case that they do not fit?)
I thought i needed a xxl jacket and a 35/37 + 35/37 pants (both lenght and waist) but would like to know if how the pants fit around the buttocks and what you think about this choice.

riggard screwed with this post 06-03-2011 at 01:57 AM
riggard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #412
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

BMG Adventure Jacket and BMG Adventure Pants

Hi Riggard,

Sorry for the Slow response time.. On the road again. You would be a XXL in the adventure jacket and just order your regular length and inseam on the pants. They will have enough room in the Buttocks. On the last page befor you complete your order the web site will give you all the shipping options and prices too your postal code.

Please e-mail your questions too sales@BritishMotorcycleGear.com and we will respond within the hour.

Paul
Old 07-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #413
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

BMG Jackets

We are working on changing our name to BMG it will save a lot of time on typing and search engines will find us.

Paul
BMGGear.com
Old 10-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #414
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

We are now doing all our pants in Longer Inseam sizes as well as shorter ones. Adding quite a few new products as well from other European manufacturers that are not available in the USA. Will be at the NEC in November if anyone has suggestions for other products we should bring in let me know and I will have a meeting with them in Birmingham..

Paul
Old 11-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #415
Jo74
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Belstaff ladies jacket

Hey

I wanted to see if anybody is familiar with Belstaff US sizing...?
Normaly I'm size UK12 (M) but Belstaff jacket (ladies) fits me IT46, which is UK14.
Found a jacket that I like (Owlet Pearl black jacket) on few American websites but their sizing is very confusing. They are using those named sizes (s m l xl 2xl) so I'm not sure which one of those sizes are equal to original Belstaff size IT46...
Could someone pls help me with that?

Tnx guys
Jo
Jo74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #416
drmajor
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 515
sizing

When I bought my wife's Discovery, I called them and talked to his wife- really she talked to my wife. whatever it was, it was right.
drmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #417
john_aero
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,138
have the belstaff discovery and BMG trousers, great job just bit hot in summer

what other gearyou recomend?

the adventure looks nice but who makes it?
Old 11-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #418
Xeraux
Archvillain

Oddometer: 30,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantegod View Post
We adding a lot of new products latley. We added Sunax Sunvisors this week...

Paul

Thanks! Just bought a Sunax Max Arai Sunvisor for my Arai Quantum II.

Just an FYI, I found it through WebBikeWorld.com while researching something else.

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Xeraux screwed with this post 11-19-2011 at 12:20 PM
Xeraux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #419
godzuki
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 295
i love the trekker belstaff i picked up about a month ago, and yep man it has kept me warm, even removed my electric jacket liner, i guess ill save that for truely horrible days. i can however see this ones gonna be hot in the summer, i was wondering which modles do you think will flow the most air, for both pants and jackets for summer time.
godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #420
Schtum
Free Genie

Oddometer: 1,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzuki View Post
i was wondering which modles do you think will flow the most air, for both pants and jackets for summer time.
Two options - the BMG Zodiac jacket and the BMG Adventure Jacket and Pants.

I rode from Indianapolis to Utah and back again in September this year wearing the Adventure Jacket and Pants. It's was 104-106 deg across Kansas and Eastern Colorado and down to just above freezing at times in the mountains. The suit worked great in that range of temperatures with a Pertex windproof underneath when it was at the lower end.
Schtum is offline   Reply With Quote