ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #8356
STANIMAL
SUPPORT THE SECOND

Oddometer: 2,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by uska View Post
^ March 29.
Thank you . Now just have to wait for secret coordinates.
I'm ignorant, but happy---steyr_scout308
STANIMAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #8357
Moose Dog
Trouble maker

Oddometer: 3,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgore View Post
Same land that is free to ride until later, when you gotta shell out for lawyer fees?

Andrew Gore
Never said it was free, I belong to clubs, all my riding is on legal land where I pay and work to ride, I'm allowed to bring a guest, please refrain from accousing me of being a trespasser in the future, it don't sit well with me.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #8358
andrewgore
Team MGH

Oddometer: 3,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Dog View Post
Never said it was free, I belong to clubs, all my riding is on legal land where I pay and work to ride, I'm allowed to bring a guest, please refrain from accousing me of being a trespasser in the future, it don't sit well with me.
Easy there Moosey. Didn't mean to touch a nerve. Normally being elusive about a riding location is unspoken code for "not 100% legit riding location". Coulda just said "I can invite a friend or two to XXXX Location, if up for some hard core off-road riding, shoot me a PM and we can sort it out." and left it at that. Though that doesn't maintain the mystical aspect of things.

If anyone is interested, 99% sure I'll be heading out to Racine Indoor MX next Monday. It's 20$ (member or not). Only downside with Mondays is that they have a few more people there as its 1/2 off to ride. You can still get plenty of ride time. Other downside is the sessions are kinda short. Those MX guys just can't handle riding more than 5 minutes.

Andrew
andrewgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #8359
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer: 8,844
Let's keep it cool Guy's.
No need to get the Mods involved.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #8360
2whlrcr
gooligan

Oddometer: 5,519
I thought Moose rode down the street from his house?
2whlrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #8361
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer: 8,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2whlrcr View Post
I thought Moose rode down the street from his house?
That was his old house.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #8362
Moose Dog
Trouble maker

Oddometer: 3,103
Hey, when you get arrested on the front step of your house, handcuffed, put in a jail cell for 6 hours with a dozen or so crackheads and criminals, finger printed and treated like an animal over a cell phone picture, you'll get a little "sensative" about being a trespasser.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #8363
Bultaco206
Back-to-back motos suck

Oddometer: 1,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
That was his old house.
Did he ever take the wheels off of that one?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:41 AM   #8364
2whlrcr
gooligan

Oddometer: 5,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bultaco206 View Post
Did he ever take the wheels off of that one?
doubtful
2whlrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #8365
Bronco638
Nobody Home

Oddometer: 3,560
At the rate things are going, Good Friday will have flurries with a high of 35

Andy holds the lead. And he will, all the way to the Highway. Today is his day.
Bronco638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #8366
Skinner
Mr.KTM

Oddometer: 5,593
Hey I just saved $16,500

So, I have been in contact with Sam a woodstock KTM for a couple weeks waiting for the new KTM 990 to arrive. Iwas told it will get here Friday and be assembled. Ready for Saturday. We discussed prices for an aftermarket exhaust etc. I told him to get the bike together on Friday and I would be there first thing Saturday to put a deposit and need a week to get together the rest of the cash ( total of $16,500), everything seamed to be great!
So, I get an email from Sam, no phone call this time, that says gee wiz I'm sorry but I took a deposit on that bike today! Now granted I did not put a check down as the bike was to show up today and being a new model I wanted to see it first. But told Sam I was 99% done and will be bringing a check Saturday morning.
It just felt quite sleazy to not call after all the discussion and ask if I'm in or out. I would have called in a credit card or drove out instantly! I was told the bike would be assembled today ready for me for Saturday morning!
Just quite the poor customer service Sam! I appreciate the support for CDSR but my next bikes will be purchased elsewhere .

You recognize your friends by the sound of their mufflers.
http://www.meetup.com/Chicagoland-Du...torcycle-Club/
www.jimstarwaltteam.com
Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #8367
andrewgore
Team MGH

Oddometer: 3,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
Hey I just saved $16,500

So, I have been in contact with Sam a woodstock KTM for a couple weeks waiting for the new KTM 990 to arrive. Iwas told it will get here Friday and be assembled. Ready for Saturday. We discussed prices for an aftermarket exhaust etc. I told him to get the bike together on Friday and I would be there first thing Saturday to put a deposit and need a week to get together the rest of the cash ( total of $16,500), everything seamed to be great!
So, I get an email from Sam, no phone call this time, that says gee wiz I'm sorry but I took a deposit on that bike today! Now granted I did not put a check down as the bike was to show up today and being a new model I wanted to see it first. But told Sam I was 99% done and will be bringing a check Saturday morning.
It just felt quite sleazy to not call after all the discussion and ask if I'm in or out. I would have called in a credit card or drove out instantly! I was told the bike would be assembled today ready for me for Saturday morning!
Just quite the poor customer service Sam! I appreciate the support for CDSR but my next bikes will be purchased elsewhere .
Man that sucks. I'm sure they've heard 1000 times "I'll be there tomorrow with a deposit.", only to have the person never show up. Major suck though, especially since you've been in communication with them. Their loss though.

Maybe check out: http://www.teammcc.com/ in Villa Park? I'll be going there for when I get my Ducati. Heard lots of good things about them.

Andrew
andrewgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #8368
STANIMAL
SUPPORT THE SECOND

Quote:
Hey I just saved $16,500

Next stop , MCC.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #8369
Skinner
Mr.KTM

Oddometer: 5,593
I understand the deposit , but had arranged for me be there Saturday morning! At least the courtesy of a phone call is what gets me feeling unloved! Phone calls back and forth every other day up until today when I get chicken s--- email, a simple you still coming in the morning? Can you come out now?

You recognize your friends by the sound of their mufflers.
http://www.meetup.com/Chicagoland-Du...torcycle-Club/
www.jimstarwaltteam.com
Skinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #8370
STANIMAL
SUPPORT THE SECOND

Quote:
I understand the deposit , but had arranged for me be there Saturday morning! At least the courtesy of a phone call is what gets me feeling unloved! Phone calls back and forth every other day up until today when I get chicken s--- email, a simple you still coming in the morning? Can you come out now?
I agree , but he's a ''used car'' salesman .Doesnt understand what it takes to sell a 16,500 in a good economy or a bad economy . Its hard to believe someone would handle it this way ,but there you go . I am going to guess he/they lost you as a customer . Try MCC , I think you'll like their wisdom and service .