Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #16
pdedse OP
paraelamigosincero

Oddometer: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteo2
We are heading to San Miguel for the summer and are trailering our bikes (Yam 250, 125 & 110cc). We rented a house outside of town with miles of dirt roads nearby, definitely sounded great for the kids to ride around. My F650gs will not fit in the trailer and was considering riding it over from Playa del Carmen. Your pictures definitely show me that I should ride it over for exploration purposes. Many thanks!
Sounds like a great way to spend the summer. I'll be heading through the same area (SMA, Guanajuato, León) this summer with a couple of friends on our way to Yucatán area. We'll probably be waving at each other!
pdedse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #17
Animo
Beastly n00b

Oddometer: 4,868
I can’t wait, and now I am driving my F650 over as well. Thanks again for the pictures, they definitely convinced me to take the ride. Yucatan is a fun place to ride as well, not as scenic as your area I am sure, but the exploration is ½ the fun.
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536581

Yucatan | Chiapas | Belize 1 | Belize 2 | QRoo | Guanajuato
Animo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
El Stigo
Hey Ese its EL STIGO

Oddometer: 317
Sma

I am in Playa June 10th. We live in Mexico City and have a homes and land in SMA where I keep my F650GS.

A friend of mine and I ride our bikes all over the place and can show you around.

Let me know when you are in town. Maybe we can do swap for a few days.

My emal is lance.carnes@gmail.com

Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteo2
We are heading to San Miguel for the summer and are trailering our bikes (Yam 250, 125 & 110cc). We rented a house outside of town with miles of dirt roads nearby, definitely sounded great for the kids to ride around. My F650gs will not fit in the trailer and was considering riding it over from Playa del Carmen. Your pictures definitely show me that I should ride it over for exploration purposes. Many thanks!
First motorcycle experience. Dads, 40 something HD knucklehead it was 1966 he was 22 and my first recorded photo on a bike taken at 2 yrs. Thanks for raising me on the back of your bikes and teaching me to ride my dirt bike 35 years ago!
El Stigo is offline   Reply With Quote