ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #20551
buzzardair
Shrubbery Adventurer
 
buzzardair's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Utah
Oddometer: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1 View Post


Holy shit snacks and crackers!!!!
That's Jimmy Lewis. I'm going down to Nevada to take his course on the 19th.
http://jimmylewisoffroad.com/
buzzardair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #20552
harcus
Beastly Adventurer
 
harcus's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Edge of the Wasatch
Oddometer: 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzardair View Post
That's Jimmy Lewis. I'm going down to Nevada to take his course on the 19th.
http://jimmylewisoffroad.com/
If you had attended the KTM rally in Steamboat, you could also attend one of his classes. They were free there (I think).
__________________
Want Creative Adventure Products? - See Globetrottin.com

Current rides - '14 KTM 1190 R Adv <2k, '07 990Adv 39k, '12 500EXC 7k, '09 GasGas 300 Raga
harcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #20553
GISkev
wwfsmd?
 
GISkev's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: UT
Oddometer: 1,726
NYC biker assault!

Seriously, hit youtube for New York City Motorcycle SUV chase.

A guy w/ a go pro on a thumper films a bunch of (adv?) riders (mostly bullet bikes) get mad at some dude in an suv so they cut him off and stop him in the middle of the freeway, they threaten him, so he runs over several bikes and at least one person, he gets away, they chase him and finally get to beat him up in front of his family who he was trying to protect. The suv driver didn't get in any trouble for deliberately running over the group because they were threatening him. One guy pulls off his helmet and starts bashing in the suv window. If i were the suv driver I'd have shot him in the face.

__________________
Merge w the traffic, but don't go w the flow!

--GoProHero Helmet Cam!--http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...y=utahkev&aq=f
5 deserts:http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...3#post15462553
KTM 520 (plated), Wee-Strom (commuter bike)
GISkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #20554
buzzardair
Shrubbery Adventurer
 
buzzardair's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Utah
Oddometer: 288
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by harcus View Post
If you had attended the KTM rally in Steamboat, you could also attend one of his classes. They were free there (I think).
I was at the KTM rally and I attend two of them on braking. That sold me on the weekend course.
buzzardair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #20555
buzzardair
Shrubbery Adventurer
 
buzzardair's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Utah
Oddometer: 288
Proof positive that beaver prefer KTM. I wasn't looking for it behind Farmington this morning but they can't seem to help themselves when they see orange.



Look at that smile on her face when I left her!


Don't get your PETA panties in a wad, no animals were hurt making this thread. At least not by me!
buzzardair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #20556
pluric
Banned
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISkev View Post
Seriously, hit youtube for New York City Motorcycle SUV chase.

A guy w/ a go pro on a thumper films a bunch of (adv?) riders (mostly bullet bikes) get mad at some dude in an suv so they cut him off and stop him in the middle of the freeway, they threaten him, so he runs over several bikes and at least one person, he gets away, they chase him and finally get to beat him up in front of his family who he was trying to protect. The suv driver didn't get in any trouble for deliberately running over the group because they were threatening him. One guy pulls off his helmet and starts bashing in the suv window. If i were the suv driver I'd have shot him in the face.

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=923678
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #20557
pluric
Banned
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzardair View Post
Proof positive that beaver prefer KTM. I wasn't looking for it behind Farmington this morning but they can't seem to help themselves when they see orange.


Look at that smile on her face when I left her!


Don't get your PETA panties in a wad, no animals were hurt making this thread. At least not by me!
I see more proof positive that the sheep have all been rounded up and the KTM owners are a little desperate.
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #20558
KMC1
There is no spoon.
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Greater SLC
Oddometer: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISkev View Post
If i were the suv driver I'd have shot him in the face.

Not in Bloomberg's utopia you wouldn't. (You know the word I really wanted to use there Kev! )



__________________
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&sns=em

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #20559
KMC1
There is no spoon.
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Greater SLC
Oddometer: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Count on you to link to the seamy underbelly.....
__________________
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&sns=em

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #20560
buzzardair
Shrubbery Adventurer
 
buzzardair's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Utah
Oddometer: 288
Skyline Drive






Not sure why these pics look so large? They don't display like this on Google* where they are hosted.

buzzardair screwed with this post 10-03-2013 at 08:34 AM
buzzardair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #20561
pluric
Banned
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzardair View Post
Skyline Drive




Someone is in love.
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #20562
pluric
Banned
 
pluric's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake
Oddometer: 16,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1 View Post
Count on you to link to the seamy underbelly.....
Well FOX news would have tied it to Obama Care. Where else are you going to get
the straight story???
pluric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #20563
KMC1
There is no spoon.
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Greater SLC
Oddometer: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluric View Post
Well FOX news would have tied it to Obama Care. Where else are you going to get
the straight story???
Al Jazeera???
__________________
Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&sns=em

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #20564
dieselcruiserhead
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Park City, Utah
Oddometer: 1,318
weekend trip scope creep

So our trip has turned into dirtbiking day trips based out of Green River. Kev and Harcus will be down there probably mid day on Friday and will ride, I'll be leaving from PC at dusk and will be down there maybe 9ish and I have room for 1 more bike on the trailer... If anyone is interested... Sat and Sunday riding...
__________________
andreshoumatoff.smugmug.com
Grand Staircase Escalante Road Reports

Cycles South Vintage Moto Trek Movie - check out all 7 parts
dieselcruiserhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #20565
fano
here and there
 
fano's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Oddometer: 641
Sounds fun. My favorite place to ride. I wish I could go.
__________________
Fano

05 KTM 450 MXC , 01 Triumph Tiger 955i
04 KTM 950 ADV , 00 Husaberg 501FE
04 GasGas TXT300 PRO , 70 Jawa 250
fano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 04:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014