Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2015, 06:26 PM   #1
jeffrho OP
sock guy

Oddometer: 95
2015 Husqvarna 350s info

Looking for any information other than magazine reviews on the new FE350s
Dual sport from Husqy. More specifically if there is any bigger fuel tanks, racks or seat upgrades available. IS KTM 350EXC accesories interchangeable? Dealer in our area won't have bikes in for a while. Happy New Year inmates.

Jeffrho
jeffrho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #2
Taurkon
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrho View Post
Looking for any information other than magazine reviews on the new FE350s
Dual sport from Husqy. More specifically if there is any bigger fuel tanks, racks or seat upgrades available. IS KTM 350EXC accesories interchangeable? Dealer in our area won't have bikes in for a while. Happy New Year inmates.
Pretty sure almost every part that fits the 350 EXC will bolt onto your bike. The only exception may be the plastics (I've a Berg TE250 and plastics don't translate 1:1 for the same year KTM XCW).
Taurkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 07:31 PM   #3
Dusty54
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Hey Guys I just joined this I am not very good with computers however I just wanted to give you guys some imput on my new 2015 Husqvarna FE350s I bought the bike on 12-13-14 i have put aprox 3.5 hours on bike around 68 miles thats an avg of 19mph aprox. I live in the foothills of North Caroline and we have allot of forest roads and real tight single track riding. I have regeared bike to 13 front 52 rear i did have to get a longer chain, Its nice i can stay in 2nd gear in the real nasty stuff, also i removed all of the smog stuff etc, i used factory ktm plugs to plug hole above header and hole in the side of intake, i also rerouted my breather hose that went from top of the valve cover into air box i plugged air box hole and ran longer breather hose down to linkage on swingarm, you can buy a block off kit from blaise racing for a ktm 350 exc-f it works excellent and is spot on and comes with everything you need. the bike is amazing off road however it is geared a little low for allot of highway riding, also factory silencer has had the stock restrictive end screens punched out to allow flow to be the same as the stock fe350 silencer on those bikes, i have remapped the bike with the EU map the bike runs too lean stock, the computers are not locked on these bikes, i have installed husqvarna fuel sock, also the bike is now at the shop right now gettin revalved suspension, new handle bars, new grips and the new phds system, I am 6'3" 175 lbs i do not think i am going to change foot pegs or put a tall seat on bike as i see most of the pro riders my size are running factory seats with factory pegs. bike is also gettin fmf mega bomb and 4.1 husqvarna factory silencer. I wanted a full blown woods race bike with a tag so thats what I am shooting for. the factory skid plate is awesome and i also have a set of moose pro contour bark busters they work great, and i have took the factory mirrors off and put one double take down mirror on the left side. hoping to get an aftermarket low profile tag bracket and get rid of that stock thing i hope that i could be a help to someone out here thats what we are here for to help one another may GOD bless you
Dusty54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:38 PM   #4
jeffrho OP
sock guy

Oddometer: 95
nice upgrades

Thanks Dusty,
Great detailed farkles. Sat on the 501s at the motorcycle show here in St.Louis and man they where pushing those hard over 350's. I'm not drinking that cool aid
I really need a 175 but they don't make those anymore

Jeffrho
jeffrho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:00 PM   #5
64wildcat
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Husqvarna 350s modifications

I have been upgrading my 2015 350s. Its a great bike. Sicass racing is starting to get a few very cool parts. One is the under fender and small blinkers (I included a link below) I also looked forever for a rack or?? and found a very cool system by Kriega. (link also below) Its a very simple Hidden rack/tie down system with tons of bag options. I love it. I will post photos of both and list the other upgrades as I go. http://sicassracing.com/store/produc...t_under_fender

http://www.kriega.us/us10-motorcycle-bag-luggage/
Attached Images

64wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #6
64wildcat
n00b

Oddometer: 2
More 350s photos

Here is a photo of the Kriega rack mounted on the under fender. This was tricky but looks great. almost invisible. See the link to their site above. If anyone is interested I can post or email photos of the install.
Todd
Attached Images

64wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote