|06-03-2008, 07:57 PM||#1|
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Clarksville, TN
Mexico Gps Atlas 2008
I just got an email from BICIMAPAS. Their 2008 version is now availble. The upgrade is $37 and you have to order it from the dealer you purchased the original from. Full email text follows:
We are happy to contact you again and express our appreciation for your preference to our GPS Maps. This time we are happy to let you know about the release the MEXICO GPS ATLAS 2008.
· Added new highways recently built
· Added an extensive city coverage throughout the country with street detail, beyond the State Capitals including important cities in all the states.
· In this new version we add thousands of urban Points of Interest such as restaurants, gas stations, parking lots, banks and hotels in cities such as Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Manzanillo, Queretaro, Chiapas, and many other cities, that nobody else currently offers.
· Added POIs for Camping/Trailer Park locations all over the country. This is a feature that has been asked for by outdoor enthusiasts.
· You will easily find over 2000 gas stations along the highways network and within the cities.
· All the feedback and comments made by users until April 30th was included in this version.
· A new coast line definition is included bringing a more accurate representation.
· During the life of the 2008 version, all updates will be for free to registered users.
All this in addition to
· Auto routing in roads and unpaved roads
· Over 280,000 thousand locations and urban places all over the country
· Extensive urban and natural Points of Interest data base exceeding 45,000 places.
· National and international boundaries
· Lakes, parkas, rivers, islands, national parks, Biosphere Reserves.
· Contour lines at 50 meter intervals in Baja and 100 meters in the remainder of the country.
This new version is not compatible with previous releases and will require a new unlock key. For customers with version 2007, there is an upgrade option for just $ 37.00 USD.
If you purchased the map with any of our authorized dealers, please get it contact with him to acquire the upgrade to the 2008 version.
If you purchased it directly with us, please go to the following link for details and purchase options
· In a few days we will be releasing the Mexico GPS Map 2008 in a Pocket PC version suitable to be used in any PDA or Smartphone using Windows Mobile.
· If you have a PDA or Smartphone without integrated GPS, there is the option to use a Bluetooth enabled device to turn your device in a full featured GPS receiver.
Thanks again and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further information.
Avenida Lomas Verdes No. 58, Local 17
Colonia Santa Cruz Acatlán
Naucalpan, Estado de México
México CP 53150
Tel: (55) 53 60 30 65
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|