Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #76
WacoDirtryder
Banned

Oddometer: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie_xx View Post
I think the new N104 is a better helmet than the N103....

WacoDirtyrider I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with CIMA. My experience has been quite the opposite .

Joe set up my two helmets and he was very helpful, as has been the whole crew at CIMA.

Peter
Well you are close so maybe they take care of the locals. But i ordered that crappy intercom they sell and it was bad when i took it out of the box i called and spoke with Joe that day and told him one of the intercoms did not work, so i wanted to know if i could return the intercom and since i needed it by the coming weekend could i charge another one on my card and when he received my return he could credit me. He told me that would be fine but if he got my return in and he got it to work that i owned another intercom. What kind of service is that shit i had my receipt that i had just bought that crap. If i can just keep a few people from buying, from them worthless MOFO's at CIMA it will make me happy even the dealers dont like those FUCKERS but they have to deal with them. Shoei Helmet is twice as good as that junk the next time your in a bike shop take a Shoei Multitec Helmet and flip up the front and shut it then grab that junk Nolan and do the same there not even in the same League but they are about the same price. I cant say much though i bought the junk to once.
Quote:
WacoDirtryder is offline   Reply With Quote