ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Ride reports
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #841
Submariner
GS Rider
 
Submariner's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Eagle Point, Oregon
Oddometer: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Mike
I'm in the AF... will be my next assigment.

No IBing to be done there... that's why I'm buying a Hardley!

Been there done that, navy base. got thrown off most of the bases for 4 wheeling where I weren't suppose to be.

traffic sucks with a Big "f" S.

bikes are the way to go. A cruizer may be two big, gas is real high, insurance was not cheap and required. think twice about a hog, it will be stolen. oh wait almost anything will be stolen........
__________________
Submariner
Submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #842
bwlinux
Gnarly Adventurer
 
bwlinux's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Houston
Oddometer: 264
57 Fuggin pages. Damm!!!

Great ride report guys. Heading up there myself this summer. Gonna tag Key West before leaving the lower 48 so I can get my UCC. No time record or anything. Just wanna say I've done it. After plowing through this long ass report the ride should be a breeze.....
__________________
Brian
2012 R1200GS
BMWMOA #134151 IBA #471
Blogs: Motorcycling & Personal Ramblings
bwlinux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #843
IB Mike
Ex-Wingabego Rider
 
IB Mike's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Kandahar Air Field Afghanistan
Oddometer: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwlinux
57 Fuggin pages. Damm!!!

Great ride report guys. Heading up there myself this summer. Gonna tag Key West before leaving the lower 48 so I can get my UCC. No time record or anything. Just wanna say I've done it. After plowing through this long ass report the ride should be a breeze.....

ROFLMAO... if you can slog through this mess, the UCC won't be anything.

I don't even remember what page the actual ride ended and the bullshitting started... lol
__________________
'03 1150 GS Adventure
'09 Harley Custom Vehicle Ops Road Glide
IB Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #844
Alcan Rider
Frozen Fossil
 
Alcan Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Just over the rear wheel
Oddometer: 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Mike
ROFLMAO... if you can slog through this mess, the UCC won't be anything.

I don't even remember what page the actual ride ended and the bullshitting started... lol
I think that was back around page 4 or 5.
__________________
"I am in the prime of senility." Ben Franklin
I'm so old I remember when the gallons rose faster than the dollars on gas pumps.
The Lure of the Dalton, The Lure of the Dempster, Haul Road Chronicles, My Evening Rides, Alaska Primer
Haul Road Primer
Alcan Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #845
Alcan Rider
Frozen Fossil
 
Alcan Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2003
Location: Just over the rear wheel
Oddometer: 3,840
Okay... fewer than 10,000 more hits and my prediction will come true.

Can't believe that many inmates have been suckered in by the thread title.
__________________
"I am in the prime of senility." Ben Franklin
I'm so old I remember when the gallons rose faster than the dollars on gas pumps.
The Lure of the Dalton, The Lure of the Dempster, Haul Road Chronicles, My Evening Rides, Alaska Primer
Haul Road Primer
Alcan Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #846
Oddball
Starting over
 
Oddball's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Location: Stillman Valley, IL
Oddometer: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan Rider
Okay... fewer than 10,000 more hits and my prediction will come true.

Can't believe that many inmates have been suckered in by the thread title.
Then you'll post the Titties???????
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #847
WTF-OVER OP
Yeah, Its Got a Boxer
 
WTF-OVER's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Deep Shit
Oddometer: 2,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddball
Then you'll post the Titties???????
__________________
Wing Window Equipment Adjustment Advisor

"Adventure is taking a chance, starting down a path that you dont have all the answers to and finding that the unknown isnt always dangerous, it's just unknown."
..Simon and Lisa Thomas..


"yes thank u for noticing. it is hard being me. beauty is a curse"...
....stolen from Joey BMW
WTF-OVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #848
MASSbowhunter
Guest
 
Oddometer: n/a
My posting cherry has been popped.

Guys, even though I've been a member here since 07, I have never posted. However, your RR was so good, I felt obligated to comment. It is the best posting I have ever read on any forum I belong to. So good in fact, that I have gone through it twice. Congratulations on stealing my posting virginity away from me. Keep up the good work.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:44 AM   #849
IB Mike
Ex-Wingabego Rider
 
IB Mike's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Kandahar Air Field Afghanistan
Oddometer: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASSbowhunter
Guys, even though I've been a member here since 07, I have never posted. However, your RR was so good, I felt obligated to comment. It is the best posting I have ever read on any forum I belong to. So good in fact, that I have gone through it twice. Congratulations on stealing my posting virginity away from me. Keep up the good work.

ROFLMAO... thanks... appreicate the kind words!

from the looks of your avatar, you're usually the one popping (turkey) cherries!
__________________
'03 1150 GS Adventure
'09 Harley Custom Vehicle Ops Road Glide
IB Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #850
agplant
Ride Fast Travel Slo
 
agplant's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: High Level, Alberta
Oddometer: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcan Rider
Okay... fewer than 10,000 more hits and my prediction will come true.

Can't believe that many inmates have been suckered in by the thread title.
Whats that 250,000 hits and then the tits come out
agplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #851
MASSbowhunter
Guest
 
Oddometer: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Mike
ROFLMAO... thanks... appreicate the kind words!

from the looks of your avatar, you're usually the one popping (turkey) cherries!
In fitting with the whole theme of this thread (well sort of), them turkeys have some of the best breast meat you will ever taste. You think it will calm the inmates down if I show them some naked turkey breast??!! Doubt it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #852
MCrider
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Oddometer: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capotourer
I'm not looking at this thread again until I see some Alaskan Titties.

Stick with the ride report, there's plenty of porn elsewhere on the net.
MCrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #853
themobb
Is this thing on???
 
themobb's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Location: Hooksett, NH
Oddometer: 504
Italiaphile, IB Mike and WTF-OVER... What a crew!

Thanks for making my day! Well, days actually to get through 43 pages of three guys obviously having a blast.

Thanks for the stories and great photos.

And IB Mike; as a retired Navy guy, thanks for your service and I hope you're staying warm!!!


Lance
Ex-Beamer owner, now Goldwing owner (That's how I roll)
__________________
2010 BMW F800GS
2008 BMW R12GSA
Pulling on that bike with all I have, I fear that I will pop a vein in my anus any second. - metaljockey
themobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #854
WTF-OVER OP
Yeah, Its Got a Boxer
 
WTF-OVER's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Deep Shit
Oddometer: 2,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASSbowhunter
Guys, even though I've been a member here since 07, I have never posted. However, your RR was so good, I felt obligated to comment. It is the best posting I have ever read on any forum I belong to. So good in fact, that I have gone through it twice. Congratulations on stealing my posting virginity away from me. Keep up the good work.
there was and infant bear that was thinking the same thing....





















glad you liked it !!
__________________
Wing Window Equipment Adjustment Advisor

"Adventure is taking a chance, starting down a path that you dont have all the answers to and finding that the unknown isnt always dangerous, it's just unknown."
..Simon and Lisa Thomas..


"yes thank u for noticing. it is hard being me. beauty is a curse"...
....stolen from Joey BMW
WTF-OVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #855
WTF-OVER OP
Yeah, Its Got a Boxer
 
WTF-OVER's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Deep Shit
Oddometer: 2,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by themobb
Italiaphile, IB Mike and WTF-OVER... What a crew!

Thanks for making my day! Well, days actually to get through 43 pages of three guys obviously having a blast.

Thanks for the stories and great photos.

And IB Mike; as a retired Navy guy, thanks for your service and I hope you're staying warm!!!


Lance
Ex-Beamer owner, now Goldwing owner (That's how I roll)
IB Mike went the other way Gold Wing--->GSA---->Hardley---->Gay!!
thaths howth heth rollth....(lisp) hahahahaha!!
__________________
Wing Window Equipment Adjustment Advisor

"Adventure is taking a chance, starting down a path that you dont have all the answers to and finding that the unknown isnt always dangerous, it's just unknown."
..Simon and Lisa Thomas..


"yes thank u for noticing. it is hard being me. beauty is a curse"...
....stolen from Joey BMW
WTF-OVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014