ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #4816
Taw1985
n00b
 
Joined: May 2013
Oddometer: 8
Laugh

What ya think the chances of rain will be? Be the first time riding the bike in rain.... Good way to test the new shinko tires out lol.
Taw1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #4817
too old for dirt
Gnarly Adventurer
 
too old for dirt's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: Moscow as in tennessee
Oddometer: 163
10% chance of rain, or better said, 90% chance it will not rain.
too old for dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:20 AM   #4818
Jamie Z
Beastly Adventurer
 
Jamie Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: almost Memphis
Oddometer: 7,619
According to their Facebook page, Rizzi's will also be serving crab legs.

Tim. New guy pays. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that yet.

Jamie
__________________
I'm the Tent Space Guy Sign up to host fellow travelers here.

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way
Jamie Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:58 AM   #4819
Taw1985
n00b
 
Joined: May 2013
Oddometer: 8
Ouch! New guy pays. That going hurt! Lol.
Taw1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #4820
malibu_dan
Adventuring Mystic
 
malibu_dan's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Middle Tennessee
Oddometer: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taw1985 View Post
What ya think the chances of rain will be? Be the first time riding the bike in rain.... Good way to test the new shinko tires out lol.
Looks like rain won't roll in until later tonight. Now don't let this crowd fool you, they may talk like they're hardcore--but a few drops and most of them show up in cages. Heck, Josh has been known to show up with his bike on a bumper carrier rack.
__________________
Follow me over here >>> WRRDualSport.com <<<
| Smokies are always on the way Ride Report (in process)
malibu_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #4821
Taw1985
n00b
 
Joined: May 2013
Oddometer: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_dan View Post
Looks like rain won't roll in until later tonight. Now don't let this crowd fool you, they may talk like they're hardcore--but a few drops and most of them show up in cages. Heck, Josh has been known to show up with his bike on a bumper carrier rack.
Hah! That's funny!
Taw1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #4822
Jamie Z
Beastly Adventurer
 
Jamie Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: almost Memphis
Oddometer: 7,619
Here early. On the back patio.

Jamie
__________________
I'm the Tent Space Guy Sign up to host fellow travelers here.

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way
Jamie Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #4823
malibu_dan
Adventuring Mystic
 
malibu_dan's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Middle Tennessee
Oddometer: 1,429
Not going to make it. Can't get our company to leave...
__________________
Follow me over here >>> WRRDualSport.com <<<
| Smokies are always on the way Ride Report (in process)
malibu_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #4824
Jamie Z
Beastly Adventurer
 
Jamie Z's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: almost Memphis
Oddometer: 7,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_dan View Post
Not going to make it. Can't get our company to leave...
Bring 'em.

Jamie
__________________
I'm the Tent Space Guy Sign up to host fellow travelers here.

Budget Travel the Jamie Z Way
Jamie Z is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #4825
red bud
alky w/motorcycle problem
 
red bud's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: jaw ja
Oddometer: 4,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
i'm not just making excuses. i can't be around those damn things without hurling. i'll catch ya'll the next time around.

sissy
__________________
"if your not outta gas, your not lost" BDXMPL

"red bud has anyone ever told u you're bit of an ass" bmwblake

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706516
red bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #4826
red bud
alky w/motorcycle problem
 
red bud's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: jaw ja
Oddometer: 4,947
by the way, looks like i'm done with project. taking over a school in ga when i get back from vacation.

speaking of which i'm in tyler tx tonight (rain pushed me into a hotel, yea, i'm a sissy too) headed to az


had a good time & it was good to met everyone, miss ya'll already
__________________
"if your not outta gas, your not lost" BDXMPL

"red bud has anyone ever told u you're bit of an ass" bmwblake

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706516
red bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:57 AM   #4827
ZGirl
Girly Adventurer
 
ZGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: West TN
Oddometer: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by red bud View Post
by the way, looks like i'm done with project. taking over a school in ga when i get back from vacation.

speaking of which i'm in tyler tx tonight (rain pushed me into a hotel, yea, i'm a sissy too) headed to az


had a good time & it was good to met everyone, miss ya'll already


You'll come to visit? Maybe meet up 1/2 way sometime....
__________________
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'09 Suzuki DL650
'03 Kawi ZG1000
ZGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:18 AM   #4828
Disco Stu
I'm Barry F'n Gibb!!
 
Disco Stu's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: The Center of my Own Universe
Oddometer: 5,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by red bud View Post
by the way, looks like i'm done with project. taking over a school in ga when i get back from vacation.

speaking of which i'm in tyler tx tonight (rain pushed me into a hotel, yea, i'm a sissy too) headed to az


had a good time & it was good to met everyone, miss ya'll already
let us know your GA location so we can:

1) show up unannounced and pitch a tent in your yard
2) mail the airhead parts we occasionally find laying on the roadsides.
Disco Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #4829
red bud
alky w/motorcycle problem
 
red bud's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: jaw ja
Oddometer: 4,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl View Post


You'll come to visit? Maybe meet up 1/2 way sometime....
sounds good
__________________
"if your not outta gas, your not lost" BDXMPL

"red bud has anyone ever told u you're bit of an ass" bmwblake

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706516
red bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #4830
red bud
alky w/motorcycle problem
 
red bud's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: jaw ja
Oddometer: 4,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
let us know your GA location so we can:

1) show up unannounced and pitch a tent in your yard
2) mail the airhead parts we occasionally find laying on the roadsides.

gainesville ga, come on
__________________
"if your not outta gas, your not lost" BDXMPL

"red bud has anyone ever told u you're bit of an ass" bmwblake

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706516
red bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014