ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #91
Hunsta
Have guns will hunt
 
Hunsta's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Gympie Queensland Australia
Oddometer: 5,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmerel
damn ready to start eating my own leg.
Hope its Kosha
__________________
I REALLY AM A NICE GUY. JUST ASK ANYONE WHO HASN`T MET ME.
Hunsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #92
slowbike smallpenis
Tester of Tooheys Old
 
slowbike smallpenis's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: just above Tasmania
Oddometer: 19,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL-58
I've lost almost 10kg in the last 3 and a bit months. Thats dropped me from XXL shirts to L, and 102+ waist to 97.

I'm basically working on the CSIRO common sense diet, but really the main changes to my diet have been give up chips etc for lunch at work, more fruit and veg, smaller servings. And the thing thats working is more activity. At least 30mins a day walking, bicycling, rowing machine AND PUSHING MY PIECE OF SHIT YAMAHA TDM or variety and get the heart rate up, not just an amble down the street. I'm doing a daily weighin and keeping it on an excel chart, its quite motivating to see it gradually creeping down even though there is the odd upward blip. The first couple of weeks was hard, but once it becomes habit its easier, dont make excuses and stop its harder to start again than it is to keep at it.

Stubbornness is making me do it basically, the warnings from the doc got serious, just like you.

Another 10kg and I'll be happy. I know I can do it

Al
Changed to reflect reality

hi Al

Not sure re the reality in Obese scales - when I played League in my 20's and 30's I was 112kgs, stunningly handsome, could run 100mts in 13 sec in all the gear and play the full 70 minutes and could actually see my penis without standing in front of a mirror, swim lap after lap at Tempe Pool for training

- I weigh 118 now - cant run out of sight on a dark night and cant bend down to put the boots on to try and trot let alone run, Im still gorgeous and can maybe get to the shore break before I get tired - the penis still works fine however

__________________
Im afraid its beyond me

slowbike smallpenis screwed with this post 07-22-2008 at 03:21 PM
slowbike smallpenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #93
Shmerel
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Where my soul takes me
Oddometer: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsta
Hope its Kosha
only the middle one
Shmerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #94
S2W
I said wax ON you idiot!
 
S2W's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Oddometer: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmerel
only the middle one
probably taste like chicken!
S2W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:36 AM   #95
AL-58
BMWs make good landfill
 
AL-58's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Blue Mountains, OZ
Oddometer: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbike smallpenis
Changed to reflect reality

hi Al

Not sure re the reality in Obese scales - when I played League in my 20's and 30's I was 112kgs, stunningly handsome, could run 100mts in 13 sec in all the gear and play the full 70 minutes and could actually see my penis without standing in front of a mirror, swim lap after lap at Tempe Pool for training

- I weigh 118 now - cant run out of sight on a dark night and cant bend down to put the boots on to try and trot let alone run, Im still gorgeous and can maybe get to the shore break before I get tired - the penis still works fine however

At least I've learnt my lessons and given up on unreliable
BMW GS SHIT!!

NEVER again, no matter how good they (might) ride.
__________________

AL-58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #96
sidetrack one OP
Boss STAG
 
sidetrack one's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: hole shaven area
Oddometer: 4,618
Whilwe this thread is at the top..................rant mode

I've spent a bit of time in the supermarket this week checking out different types of food, but no matter fruit, veges, meat the healthier alternative is ALWAYS at least a little bit and in some cases shitloads, more expensive
WHY?????????????
We are berated from all sides about how we are the fattest nation on Earth, yet the good stuff is twice as dear as the nasty shit right next door!! If the government was serious, ther would be some sort of subsidy in place so you took the healthy choice. With every one doing it tough, no matter there are so many fat kids about, struggling families have to buy cheap, and that food WILL be the worst for them

I DONT GET IT??!!! Some one explain, production coste cannot be that much more for lite or lo fat or organic surely, Shirley! Please enlighten me
__________________
I live more in 5 minutes on my motorcycle than some people live in a lifetime...............
I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma....... sort of like a human turducken!
www.buyabale.com.au.. Our farmers thank you!
sidetrack one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 AM   #97
Knackers
Polishing Turds
 
Knackers's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Drinking Vic, Qld & NSW Sewerage, Adelaide SA
Oddometer: 4,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidetrack bob
Whilwe this thread is at the top..................rant mode

I've spent a bit of time in the supermarket this week checking out different types of food, but no matter fruit, veges, meat the healthier alternative is ALWAYS at least a little bit and in some cases shitloads, more expensive
WHY?????????????
We are berated from all sides about how we are the fattest nation on Earth, yet the good stuff is twice as dear as the nasty shit right next door!! If the government was serious, ther would be some sort of subsidy in place so you took the healthy choice. With every one doing it tough, no matter there are so many fat kids about, struggling families have to buy cheap, and that food WILL be the worst for them

I DONT GET IT??!!! Some one explain, production coste cannot be that much more for lite or lo fat or organic surely, Shirley! Please enlighten me
Its not that the healthy option is expensive, its because the unhealthy option is cheap shit. Entrails, vaginas, scrotums and fallopian tubes are hardly top shelf. + scales of economy i suppose?
__________________
How the hell did you get all this together?

It just happened, Max, you know?

A p-p-p-p-piece from here and a p-p-p-piece from there.
Knackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #98
dr zook
Dakar Tragic
 
dr zook's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: in the misty mountains NSW
Oddometer: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmerel
only the middle one
Ah the old pork sword
dr zook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:16 AM   #99
sidetrack one OP
Boss STAG
 
sidetrack one's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: hole shaven area
Oddometer: 4,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers
Its not that the healthy option is expensive, its because the unhealthy option is cheap shit. Entrails, vaginas, scrotums and fallopian tubes are hardly top shelf. + scales of economy i suppose?
Yeah fair enough, the last vagina I ate WAS a bit chewy!
__________________
I live more in 5 minutes on my motorcycle than some people live in a lifetime...............
I'm a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma....... sort of like a human turducken!
www.buyabale.com.au.. Our farmers thank you!
sidetrack one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #100
Shmerel
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Where my soul takes me
Oddometer: 11,152
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers
Its not that the healthy option is expensive, its because the unhealthy option is cheap shit. Entrails, vaginas, scrotums and fallopian tubes are hardly top shelf. + scales of economy i suppose?
you're an interesting man kackers.

oh, i think i've told you that before. alzheimers setting in.
Shmerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #101
kano650
more cowbell
 
kano650's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Adelaide - nth east side
Oddometer: 215
you guys can all get ripped like this bloke did. http://www.johnstonefitness.com/all/front/d.php .just take a pic of yourself for 479 consecutive days, work out and chow down chicken and brown rice every day. there's nothing to it. it's a piece of cake!.. no you can't have any cake
kano650 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #102
slowbike smallpenis
Tester of Tooheys Old
 
slowbike smallpenis's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: just above Tasmania
Oddometer: 19,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL-58
At least I've learnt my lessons and given up on unreliable
BMW GS SHIT!!

NEVER again, no matter how good they (might) ride.
- watch that blood pressure Al

I know you love beemer's - You have exotic tastes, like the outfit with the collapsible - folding front suspension in red
__________________
Im afraid its beyond me
slowbike smallpenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:56 AM   #103
McCardigan
happy Budda
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Back on the road again
Oddometer: 2,802
O'K Boy's and Girl's.

I'll set the bench mark.

Monday 19th of May, my doctor checks me over.

BP 170/130, 115kg's. She is not happy, nor am I

I'm not far away from having a stroke or a heart attack.

This afternoon, my doctor can't beleive her machine.

BP 125/90, 102kgs

Cheers
__________________
Keep me searching for a heart of gold, and I'm getting old (Neil Young)
Still homeless, armless and legless,

And proud 7th Day Adventourist
McCardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #104
theMISSIONARY
hunting and riding!!
 
theMISSIONARY's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Devonport Tazmania
Oddometer: 2,053
Well from one fat bastard to another i found giving up smoking to be FAR easier than trying to loose weight........i just love my food

176cm 105kg boilermaker-build

the things that really help(so im told by another ADVrider) is if EVERYONE in the house eats the same food.....so your not missing out

and food that makes you FEEL fully......mmmmm meat mmmmm Sausage

ah yes carrots will make you feel full....... and they make it sound so easy
__________________
Happiness is a warm barrel....i don't care if its the bikes barrel or the rifles barrel!

WR250r of Awesomeness.......now with extra added Awesomeness!
theMISSIONARY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #105
Shmerel
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Where my soul takes me
Oddometer: 11,152
vert impressive chris. well done indeed
the way you eat and drink at rallies, my conclusion is you're a camel (you store and it keep you going 'till the next rally, nothing in b/w)!!!!
i'm jealous.
Shmerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014