User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2008, 12:17 AM   #61
stickman1432
Crusty Adventurer

Oddometer: 714
Tourist Visa

Hey the normal cost of a Tourist Visa is $20 and it is good for 180 days. So you only got fined $10 per person and that went right in the offical's pocket since once the Visas are stamped they have to pay the bank the money to make it offical. That's just part of the system down there that is why we have millions up here not having to pay the bribe money to their country men.

Don't let them crap on your too much its their country. Plus you don't want to ride up on an XL or an XR.

R1200GS-08', WR250R-08'
XR650R-03', 110 Honda-83'
stickman1432 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #62
Hi Ho Silver
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Crossing Over

Although I enjoyed La Paz, I was getting anxious and ready to get moving. The comedy of getting our ferry tickets ended up being very bizarre. It was unbelieveable. could not have scripted it any crazier.

The ferry was much larger than I ever imagined. Having ridden ferries in the fifties across the S.F. Bay I was not prepared for the size of the vessel or the length of the trip. We're talking a ship with about 13 decks. Watching the big rigs back on during loading was an eye opener.

The 6 hour boat ride was eating up the day and we arrived late and hungry, although we did eat on the crossing. Arriving in the dark with no reservations and no idea of what was ahead we raced off into the night. I gotta say I was a little impatient when I decided to drive off our deck onto the lowered ramp to make a quick get a way.

We were now committed to finish what we started and achieve our goal of riding through Copper Canyon. It felt good to be on land and flying again. We found a very nice hotel and walked the streets looking for vendors. Very late not much to pick from and Marcia only eats chicken and once in a while pork. Beef was all we found. Good tacos from the street finished the day out. Quick shower and dream of traveling again. It's about to get tough.

Hi Ho Silver screwed with this post 08-26-2008 at 09:54 AM
Hi Ho Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #63
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer: 2,614
Back in the saddle

Thanks Dad for staying with us and putting in your thoughts. It kind of nice to get three different views of this ride. Keep pitching in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Ho Silver
Although I enjoyed La Paz, I was getting anxious and ready to get moving. The comedy of getting our ferry tickets ended up being very bizarre. It was unbelieveable. could not have scripted it any crazier.

The ferry was much larger than I ever imagined. Having ridden ferries in the fifties across the S.F. Bay I was not prepared for the size of the vessel or the length of the trip. We're talking a ship with about 13 decks. Watching the big rigs back on during loading was an eye opener.

The 6 hour boat ride was eating up the day and we arrived late and hungry, although we did eat on the crossing. Arriving in the dark with no reservations and no idea of what was ahead we raced off into the night. I gotta say I was a little impatient when I decided to drive off our deck onto the lowered ramp to make a quick get a way.

We were now committed to finish what we started and achieve our goal of riding through Copper Canyon. It felt good to be on land and flying again. We found a very nice hotel and walked the streets looking for vendors. Very late not much to pick from and Marcia only eats chicken and once in a while pork. Beef was all we found. Good tacos from the street finished the day out. Quick shower and dream of traveling again. It's about to get tough.

Jimmy Lewis quote: "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..."
Hotmamaandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #64
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

So true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggeo
wow! i love these "first motorcycle trip to mexico" reports. all of those wrong decisions are so funny now
Looking back its funny! I think its safe to say we all would do things different next time.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #65
ktmsweeper
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmamaandme
Looking back its funny! I think its safe to say we all would do things different next time.
The worst trips make the best stories!

Remember the different between an ordeal and an adventure is mostly attitude.

Do you have route maps of the Copper canyon section? Planning a trip now.....
ktmsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #66
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

Check my sig line, thats my quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmsweeper
The worst trips make the best stories!

Remember the different between an ordeal and an adventure is mostly attitude.

Do you have route maps of the Copper canyon section? Planning a trip now.....
No route maps other than a AAA map an International Travel Map of Northern Mexico (got that one @ Barns & noble) and the Garmin loaded with the World map. What I did was put some way points on the GPS and would just use the route feature to route to the next way point. It worked ok but not fool proof. The problem was the GPS did not match the "real road" neither did the paper maps. I just knew the general direction and using the maps with the GPS and directions from locals "Winged it or seat of the pants it". I think there are some guys on ADV that have GPS tracks for the route but im not computer smart enough to make that stuff work for me. Just keep the name of towns along the way handy(write em down on paper put em the tank bag map window) for reading signs or for checking to see if your going the right direction if your off the map. The locals will help if they can but I found most of them know the general direction of the towns but never travel.

We took Sinaloa hwy 23 out of Los Mochis to Choix. From there we left all the maps and "winged it" we did see the "Lost Mission" if that helps some where out there in the bottom of the Canyon and the local Indians.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #67
edeslaur
San Diegan

Oddometer: 445
Not too long ago, there were NO maps, NO GPS'.

Now I'm jonesing for another GPS (the last one walked out of my truck at the Sandy Eggo Dave & Buster's parking lot, along with $14 in groceries (I get the last laugh there). Bastidges.)

Ride reports:
- 10 Mar Baja
- 08 Feb Baja
- 07 Aug West coast PDX->SAN
- More!
edeslaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 AM   #68
Hi Ho Silver
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
The memories

The next leg of the trip challenged our ability, patience and relationships. We knew we were headed in a general vacinity, but had no idea which road or fork in the road was the correct choice. We made the wrong chice more than once. Eventually we would realize this when Cory's GPS would indicate we were moving away from our intended target. Another eye opener was we did not have enough water. The second day stuck in the desert I was driven (possesed) to get to drinkable water. Wish I had one of those filter gizmos. Will next time. In several villages we stopped for water only to find Coke or Beer and sometimes they were in refrigerators that were not plugged in or did not have electricity. Diet Coke don't cut the thirst when it is stored at room temperature, which is hot.

There was a river at times, but we did not dare drink it. Those living near it were washing their livestock, clothes, trucks and bathing in it. It was a relief to sit in after along day in the saddle in the heat after eating Cory's dust all day.

More about that later.
Hi Ho Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #69
ktmsweeper
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
And?...................

Did you abort the trip?
ktmsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:59 AM   #70
edeslaur
San Diegan

Oh no they didn't. I got the inside scoop from my buddy who helped them on the AZ side, though I asked him to limit the spoilers so I could enjoy the story...

Speaking of which?? Carry on, good people!

Ride reports:
- 10 Mar Baja
- 08 Feb Baja
- More!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #71
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

Sorry for the delay of game

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I have been working and busy on my days off. The real hang up is getting the pictures sorted out and then collecting the wife's log and then putting it all together. I had no idea how much work one of these ride reports are. Now i know why i waited so long to post it.

We do carry on and finish the ride. As you can see by the title of the thread there are still some casualties still to come.

The teaser shot to keep you coming back.

Hotmamaandme screwed with this post 09-05-2008 at 09:58 AM
Old 09-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #72
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

Day 13 Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 13 – Thursday, May 25, 2006
Into Copper Canyon and a day that would almost never end.

We headed out early from Los Mochis wanting to make Batopilas the town that is the destination for many an adventure motorcycle rider in Copper Canyon. The area is largely flat farm land out to about Choix. We stopped for lunch at a road side Taco shop that was selling pretty good shrimp tacos. In Choix I had to stop for directions. This where we pretty much leave all the maps I had as well as the GPS. The locals in Choix were trying to be helpful. I showed them my map and told them we wanted to get on the road to Batopilas. None of them had been there before but had heard of it and knew the general direction. They looked at my map and none of them knew the roads the map was showing. They went so far as to print out a topo map from the town center but it was worthless as well. So we said thank you and headed out of town.

We got to an intersection and stopped to look at maps when a truck full of military men and women with machine guns pull up next to us. They seemed friendly enough so I asked where the road to Batopilas was. Miracles of Miracles they said they knew where the road was and to follow them and they would show us. A little hesitant thinking they could just be leading us out to rob or kill us but felling that was highly unlikely. They lead us out to a dirt road and then stopped and told us what turn to make and we said thanks and headed out! Like I said there were NO signs showing direction to towns and NO more maps to help from here on out. I just knew the general direction of the destination and took the road that looked like the best to get us there.

The Lost Mission

By mid-day it was hot and we were already running low on drinking water. I was getting worried at how long we had been on the road but not getting very far. We came to another intersection and didn’t know which way to go. We had doubled back a couple of time looking for a road that was showing on the map but was not easy to find. On the side of the road looking at maps and Toyota truck with three guys stop and get out. The driver who was wearing a Colt 1911 hand gun tucked in his waist band asked what was wrong. The other two didn’t appear to have guns but who knows. The trio looked rather rough and salty and I was immediately uncomfortable as well as my Dad. We are both in Law Enforcement. We told them we were looking for the road to Batopilas and the guy with the gun started talking to the others. Next thing we know we were crouched down like in a football huddle drawing in the dirt with our fingers. He told us where the road was not too far from where we were. It turned out that we would have never found it. It was almost a dirt bike trail off of the road and pretty rough going. He told us we would have to cross three rivers on the way to Batopilas but it would be no problem on the “Moto”. Two were dry and one had water, plenty of water. He told us the famous “two maybe three hours” line too. We had been hearing this two or three hour stuff the whole trip. We hit the trail after thanking them but feeling uneasy about them knowing where we were headed. It crossed my mind that they could follow us but what could we do know but keep on going. The trail was the right direction but was rough riding and the wife had to get off more than a few times and walk sections. The terrain varied a lot rocky, dirt, hills, and sand. In a sandy off camber down hill turn my front wheel started to wash out. I managed to come to a sliding stop and Marcia had to hop off to one side with one leg on the ground and one leg on the seat. She was helping me keep the bike up. The bike was super heavy and hard to pick up. So there we were straining to keep the bike up and we hear Dad coming down the hill behind us. He sees us stopped and starts to slide in the sand too. He comes sliding right into the back of Marcia’s leg on the ground and he goes head over hells into the dirt! Marcia is hurt and falls to the ground and I drop the bike from the impact. Damage check! Marcia’s calf is sore but able to walk. Dad is in PAIN and is holding his ribs. I think he landed with his elbow against his ribs. He thinks he broke some ribs. So we get both bikes back up with all three of us working at it. Dad is hurting and Marcia is hurting and I’m just plain tired and thirsty. We kept moving thinking we couldn’t be too far now but still hadn’t crossed the river with water.

Mind you we hadn’t seen any one or even a town for hours and we all knew we where running low on water. Then we came across a small shack of a house and decided to stop for water. The lady welcomed us in dirt walls and floor but cooler than out side. The refrigerator was in a corner with a rope wrapped around it to keep it shut. We thought JACK POT! Do you have water? She answers no water but we have Coke and Beer. Well any cold drink would be nice so we ordered Cokes all around! With great anticipation we raise our drinks for a toast and find that there is no electricity keeping that fridge cold and the Coke’s are just slightly colder than room temp. Oh well we drank them and headed out. It was getting late around 5PM and we had been riding all day pretty much. Its hot, two of the group are hurting and we are all thirsty, but still haven’t made it to Batopilas. Then all of a sudden we came to the river that we where told about that would have water in it.

Well the guy with the gun was right. It did have water and it was passable on our bike but it was bigger than we had thought. I was ready but Marcia and Dad were tired and not happy at this point. Marcia walked across first to gauge the depth and take pictures of course! I told Dad Ill go first and let you know about my line. Stand up on the pegs and keep the RPM’s up no big deal right?

Well I got about half way across and it got pretty deep over the front wheel then the cylinder heads. I got stopped dead cold by a rock. I dropped off the pegs and tried to hold the bike up but lost it! Marcia screams and throws the camera down without getting a picture (Bad Girl ) and runs into the river to help me get the bike up. Dad just watched he was really starting to hurt in the ribs, you could see it on his face. I managed to hit the kill switch before getting any water into the motor and with all the bags and stuff it didn’t lean that far over but I was worried. We got it up and hit the starter and it fired up and Marcia helped me walk it across. Now our boots are full of water, great I hate wet feet.

Dads turn!

He rode to the edge and stopped to pick his line and started out slow and with his feet down to avoid what I had just done. He couldn’t have move that fast with his ribs anyway. He got stopped by a rock too and couldn’t get over it. So I walked out to help him across with no problems.

Now on the other side of the river exhausted and thirsty I wanted to call it a day. It was a nice spot but Marcia and Dad wanted to keep going hoping to get to Batopilas or a town. My Dad was uncomfortable too about the guy with the gun might come looking for us. I didn’t want ride at night and reminded them of the rule but it wasn’t quite dark yet so we took a break and then hit the trail again.

Now remember we have been riding a good 10 hours and we are tired, hot, thirsty and Dad is hurting from his fall. We headed in the direction of Batopilas, remember not a single sign out here in Copper Canyon coming from the south. We got on a few almost goat trails that started taking us the wrong direction and back tracked a few times. Finally staying on the “Main Road” just big enough for a four wheel vehicle to fit on, we rode upon a village. About 12 hours into the day we all decided that’s far enough. We went to the one store one of two buildings made of adobe walls and dirt floor with no doors. Again no cold drinks and no water. We bought some Coke and started looking for a place to pitch our tents. The road and village was boarded by a river so we wanted to camp close to that so we could bathe. We asked the owner of a three walled adobe hut, father of three or four kids, if we could pitch our tent on his property down by the river and her was happy to help. We parked our bike up by his house and packed what we needed down to the river edge. The river edge was sand and was the softest place to sleep by far but it was hot. Camp set up we got in the cool water that was very refreshing. We didn’t have a water filter pump so we couldn’t refill our water containers and dared not drink the river water that the locals including cows all drank & bathed in as well as washed clothes their clothes in. We watched the locals do their laundry and the kids carry buckets of water on their heads to and from the river for household use. Life was very simple out there. At dusk we ate some dinner and decided to call it a day hoping it would cool off. I helped Dad into his tent as he was starting to move pretty slow. I gave him some pain pills brought for this occasion and hoped he could sleep in the heat. Marcia and I turned in but didn’t sleep well due to the heat and the sand blowing around. Some locals showed up in the middle of the night in their pick up with music pumping Mexican music and took a bath. Even though we were all tired we didn’t sleep good. Dad had to be helped in and out of his tent to answer the call of nature. Over all a loooonnnngggg day and we didn’t know how much further we had to go. We needed water ( I have since bought a water filter and carry it on any trip now) didn’t know if we were lost or not couldn’t get a firm answer from the locals and my bike was starting to slip the clutch a little .

Wife’s Log:
Day 13 – Thursday, May 25, 2006
We woke up and loaded our bikes, it was already warm. It is going to be a hot one. McDonalds was in the parking lot next door, it was very tempting to stop and get a bite to eat. We opted to move on and get on the road. We didn’t quite know what was ahead.

On the road, tarmac that is, we made good time and saw our surroundings from the saddle. We drove through one town to stop and get a bite to eat. While we were stopped in front of a store with our maps out studying what turn off or road to anticipate some locals approached us and asked us where we were going. We said Batapalis. They knew of the place; however they did not know how to get there. One of the gentlemen went into one of the stores and brought us out a map. He gave us the map to help us on our way. We were also looking for some food, good food. There were restaurants, but we didn’t want to have to fuss with that. So we kept on driving and on the side of the road we saw a Taco stand, score. We stopped and had ourselves some Shrimp tacos. They were good. It was much better than our food yesterday (cafeteria style food on the ferry and Mountain Backpacker food for dinner). The taco was shrimp and some special sauce in a corn tortilla then deep fried. They were crispy and tasted heavenly for a starving group. The taco stand was just on the side walk outside the house of a family. The family was hanging out in the yard and the kids were handing out around our Bikes saying ‘Moto, Moto’.
With our bellies satisfied we were on our way again. We were soon on dirt roads. It was desert like surroundings and the road was a fire road with some patches of deep sand. It just seemed like it went forever. We were taking a tight right when our front wheel hit a deep patch of sand. We were not expecting, and both of us went right over the left side of the handle bars. We went down pretty hard and ripped the GPS out of the holder. There is a little screw that holds the GPS into the mount, this was stripped completely out and lost somewhere in the sand. It was extremely hot and not much of a breeze. So we picked up our bike, mounted the GPS back into the holder. Back on our bike we were a little more cautious. Well, the sand is so unpredictable, we almost went down again. Cory was trying to hold the bike up but was struggling. I slid off to the lift side to help support the bike. We were doing a good job of it until Dad ran right into us, well me. Dad’s front tire ran right into my left leg. Dad immediately fell off the bike and let out a cry. My left leg was pinned against Dad’s bike and our bike. Cory was yelling at me to get off so we could check on Dad. All Dad was doing was moaning. I was completely stuck. Good thing I was wearing BMW boots that went almost up to my knee. We had to lean the bike to the right to give me some wiggle room; I was able to get off the bike. We checked on Dad and thought that maybe he had bruised some ribs or possible cracked some ribs. Not good. Cory helped Dad up and we were off again. Dad was driving much slower, but he was doing it. This was a forever road. We came to a stop before we crossed a bridge to see where our next turn would be. Again, out came the maps. Still not sure of where to go, we crossed the bridge and stayed left. We were on a mountain going up and it just didn’t seem right. There was nothing around us but the mountain. We decided to head back to the bridge and take another look at the maps.
At the bridge some locals stopped to ask us where we were going. Again, we stated Batapalis. This gentleman seemed more knowledgeable about the whereabouts of Batapalis. He was talking pretty fast and it was all we could do to catch a few words here and there. He kept on saying No Agua. I thought, great we were not going to have to make many river crossing – that is not what he was talking about, but I didn’t know until much later what he was talking about. When we asked how long to get to Batapalis we were told 2 hours. Our many thanks and we were on the road again. We were headed originally in the general direction; however once you cross the bridge there is a small trail like road to the right that you take, not the big fire road to the left. On this road it turned from trail to much worse. We were heading up at first in a rocky area, then we were headed down in a really rocky area. It was very scary. It was difficult for Dad because every bump he was in more pain. All I could think of is this won’t feel as soft to fall on as sand.
Remember our shock is out and we are two up. It was very difficult, but Cory is a wonderful rider. I am still to this day impressed about this talent. This road was difficult and we had to go slow to get through most of it. We were taking a beating and the sun was not going to be up for much longer. We were getting worried we were not going to make Batapalis tonight. Our 2 hours already long passed. We just figured it was because we had to travel much slower than a car with 4 wheels. Mind you, my husband usually stands up when he is in the dirt, so I cannot see what is directly ahead of us. Well this was the case when we came to a sudden stop. I was like what is the problem, oh a River. Cory asks me if I want to ride across or walk, I opted to walk. It was also good for them to judge how deep the water was and kind of see what travel line they were going to take while I was walking across the river.
I took the camera so I could get some pictures of the River crossing. As I was walking across I slipped and almost fell into the water. The rocks were slippery and the water was moving pretty good. The water was almost to the top of my boots, boy am I glad I had tall boots. Once across the river Cory went first. Like a Pro he took off and was going at a steady speed when his tire hit a large rock. He came to a sudden stop and when he put his food down he did exactly what I did, slipped. Water went over and into his boots. Down went the bike as Cory stepped off. Off I was running through the water to help him pick up the bike. We then pushed the bike through the water. By the time we had the bike on the other side of the river we were huffing and puffing and exhausted from the days work. It was still very hot and the sun was not going to be up for much longer. Dad and Cory headed off to the other side of the River to get Dad’s bike across. Dad opted to ride his bike across the river with Cory guiding him. This whole deal took longer than we though and took more energy out of us than we were expecting. Cory and I were talking about camping right here along the river when Dad said he didn’t feel comfortable about camping here. The locals who gave us the best directions we had received so far were also packing a gun. I did not see the gun. Dad didn’t want to camp here when they knew where we were. We were so tired, but we opted to take a short break and keep going on.
The road was no better than the one on the other side of the river. It was really technical. There were lots of rocks and pot holes in the road. I am not sure how many time we dropped the bike, but finally we came upon a village. We went to the market which was a small room packed full of items to purchase. The drink options were Beer and Coca Cola, No water. We don’t drink so we opted for the Coca Cola. The drinks were not very cold and they did not satisfy your thirst like water would, but it was better than nothing.
I am not quite sure how it came about, but we were then headed to say the night at one of the locals of the village’s house. We were going to camp in the yard. We were breaking one of our rules, but we were so tired, I didn’t care. With the bikes parked, we started to unpack the bike to set up for the night. I did not realize how tired Cory was until he got to the spot we were going to camp. He could only make that one trip.
The yard was very deep and went all the way to the river. We decided to camp close to the river hoping it would be cooler. The gentleman who let us stay in his yard had two building up where we parked our bikes. The buildings only had three walls. The backside looking at the river was open. They had quite a few cattle and some goats. We basically camped in a cow paddy pasture. We had to kick out the cow paddies to pitch our tent. We were so tired, I didn’t even protest, but it is something I will never forget.
After some discussion, I convinced Cory we didn’t need our sleeping pads or sleeping bags. It was too hot for the bags and I didn’t want to have to deal with the sand on our sleeping pads. So I make one or two more trips. Tent pitched we decided to take a bath in the river. Wading in the cool water we looked upstream and saw someone washing clothes and looked down stream and they were doing the same.
It was so nice, it was tempting never to get out. Dad lost one of his sandals. We were so tired we couldn’t move fast enough to catch it. We considered it gone; however the lady who was washing down stream saw it approaching and she snatched it up then brought it over to us. One thing we learned it where ever we were in Mexico, people were very helpful and was glad to help us out.
After our bath we decided to cook some dinner, Mountain Backpacker food. I am not sure we ate much, there was sand in our food. It was breezy, but not a cool breeze. It was still very warm. The sand was still warm too. While we were eating I remember hearing a ‘swooch’ sound. I was puzzled, we looked up and saw a cow going pee and staring at us like, ‘this is my spot you guys are the guest’. These cows were so skinny. There is not
much for them to graze on and the amount of food they received was not much.

Cory helped Dad into his tent; Dad was in a lot of pain. I won’t say we slept, it was more of napping. I think the spot we were staying in was very popular, it was the local bathing spot. A couple of guys drove up, kept their car running, lights on, and music blaring while they took their bath.
We didn’t put our wind cover on our tent. We thought the breeze would help, haha what a joke. The wind blew all night and blew the sand all over. It was in everywhere. The worst was our face and eyes.

Hotmamaandme screwed with this post 09-14-2008 at 03:50 PM
Old 09-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #73
offtheback
Chocolate Starfish

Oddometer: 336
What??

Loving the report. Planning a trip to Copper Canyon from Colorado... Would you recommend earlier or later in the year than your trip.. Keep it coming. Definately a true adventure...
2005 KTM 950 Adventure'96 Tiger (Sold) '06 KTM XC well farkeled(sold) '03 Yamaha WR250F (sold)
offtheback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #74
the venturer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,409
This is the adventure.Have been reading and watching the pics for hrs with sheer pleasure.
I don't want to wait much.Go ahead.Keep it flowing like water.
the venturer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:18 AM   #75
edeslaur
San Diegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by offtheback
Loving the report. Planning a trip to Copper Canyon from Colorado... Would you recommend earlier or later in the year than your trip.. Keep it coming. Definately a true adventure...
As you may have realized, these folks went when it was hot. It starts to get hot in May through about early October in S. AZ, and it's cooler there than in MX. Remember, it's a dry heat. Stick your head in an oven someday, it's dry in there too...

Plan accordingly.

Ride reports:
- 10 Mar Baja
- 08 Feb Baja
- More!