ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Results: Have you ridden Pachaug Trail before?
Yes 146 25.04%
No 151 25.90%
I have not but I want to! 291 49.91%
I am scared to ride it.... 10 1.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 583. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #8371
Ken F
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 382
http://youtu.be/ooMGc_Z2wsY
page not found if i try to embed
Ken F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #8372
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Seal View Post
Rob, are you sleeping well at night on that shoulder or are you still getting shit for sleep like me?
I'm doing good. No pain anymore. Bike is running good too. I have to see the Doc tomorrow for a final checkup and x-ray. I'll post up a pic of my new hardware.

This was yesterday.

akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #8373
Dirty in all
Adrenaline Junkie

Oddometer: 168
Trails do look good, nice video too.

Im starting to like the fact when someone posts a Pachaug video I know where it is. Hope to be doing alot more offroad this year.

For videos on this forum if while on YouTube you click "share" under the video to the right of the "like" thumbs and then "embed" It gives you the proper code to have the video and player right in your post. Just copy and paste it.

Looks like this...

iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ilQmWVppCg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>/iframe>

I removed the <'s from the begining of the iframe and /iframe code so this page doesnt see it as code and actually perform it.

Took me a while to figure it out just thought Id share. On some other foums you just need to add [video]*[/video] tags to your link with the * being the direct youtube link.
Dirty in all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #8374
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarob View Post
I have to see the Doc tomorrow for a final checkup and x-ray.

Sorry to hear that
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #8375
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty in all View Post
Im starting to like the fact when someone posts a Pachaug video I know where it is. Hope to be doing alot more offroad this year.

For videos on this forum if while on YouTube you click "share" under the video to the right of the "like" thumbs and then "embed" It gives you the proper code to have the video and player right in your post. Just copy and paste it.

Looks like this...

iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ilQmWVppCg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>/iframe>

I removed the <'s from the begining of the iframe and /iframe code so this page doesnt see it as code and actually perform it.

Took me a while to figure it out just thought Id share. On some other foums you just need to add [video]*[/video] tags to your link with the * being the direct youtube link.

you have to click the A/A box in the upper right first so the text area turns white. I believe some browsers do not let you do that
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 03-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #8376
Dirty in all
Adrenaline Junkie

Oddometer: 168
That a/A function (editor mode) hasnt affected me yet but thanks for the tip.

Alot of Kens on here, I'm Ken too
Dirty in all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #8377
Ken F
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:

Looks like this...

I will give it another try.funny when i watch my own videos i cant remember some sections.i thought camera was running for water crossing not sure what number it was.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #8378
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
That a/A function (editor mode) hasnt affected me yet but thanks for the tip.

Alot of Kens on here, I'm Ken too
Old 03-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #8379
lester3
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 119
Quote:
Does he ride a quad?
lol.. i knew you would like that.ya i will bet he does.hardware?
lester3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #8380
Ken F
Gnarly Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDMu...e_gdata_player
Can embed from tablet.subscribe to my YouTube page if want to see more videos. Will try putting more up soon.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #8381
Happy Seal
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Oddometer: 2,536
Quote:
I'm doing good. No pain anymore. Bike is running good too. I have to see the Doc tomorrow for a final checkup and x-ray. I'll post up a pic of my new hardware.

This was yesterday.

That's pretty good, I am still hurtin pretty bad and sleep comes in 1-2 hour spurts. Can't sleep on my right side still. Sucks, rotator is a MF'er and add the torn bicep tendon in is just a double suck from what I've been told. I'm jonesing though, bike is ready. If I can't ride for C&R, I'll prolly throw some pallets in the truck and stop by to say hello.

Good vid Ken 2, riding by yourself?
Happy Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #8382
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,464
That doesn't sound good P. The Percosets don't knock you out? I find they only lasted a couple hours so that's probably why you only get that much sleep. Hope you heal up pretty soon, that sounds rough.
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #8383
Ken F
Gnarly Adventurer

Laugh

Quote:

This was yesterday.

Glad to see you taking it easy and resting
Old 03-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #8384
Ken F
Gnarly Adventurer

Yes I rode by myself. George wasn't ready I made it 10 min.late.one guy was there but I didn't want to slow him down. I found my way around ok .missed a few arrows and had to go back and look again. Tracks made it easier but not on paved roads.I pushed a fair pace but not crazy. Need to soften bike up a bit too.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:50 AM   #8385
MATPOC
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Seal View Post
That's pretty good, I am still hurtin pretty bad and sleep comes in 1-2 hour spurts. Can't sleep on my right side still. Sucks, rotator is a MF'er and add the torn bicep tendon in is just a double suck from what I've been told. I'm jonesing though, bike is ready. If I can't ride for C&R, I'll prolly throw some pallets in the truck and stop by to say hello.

Did my shoulder in summer of 2010, still hurting. I was back to riding in few weeks (just easy road trips) but could not sleep for 6 month, now 30 some month later still some pain and limited strength/motion
MATPOC is offline   Reply With Quote