Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #136
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagecoach
Dennis,
Thanks again for your excellent service - I placed the order two days ago, and I'm wearing the pants right now
How do you do it, alien technology?? (I believe they did develop the drop-ship method, although they subbed-out the pyramids)

Jason
I gotta check em out...
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:39 AM   #137
Whitecross
n00b

Oddometer: 9
Hey Dennis, My order just arrived. Must have got to the house after I left for work and was awaiting me this morning. I'm a nurse on a cardiac floor and our patient load is pretty high right now so it can make for a pretty stressful 12 hour shift, so it was great to see that box by the door when I got home. Tried it on and your suggestion for size was spot on.. fits like a glove. Thankyou very much for being so helpful and speedy in processing my order. I guess I'll have to save up some more money and buy some pants from you. BTW since I'm a short guy would it be possible/cheaper for me to buy a pair of off-road "shorts" made for a tall guy that I could wear as pants. Just kidding, thanks again I really appreciate it.

Whitecross screwed with this post 09-28-2008 at 06:18 AM
Whitecross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:39 AM   #138
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Oddometer: 3,461
I'm glad the jacket fits well. I will PM you your special "REV'IT! Junkie" offer on the pants :)

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecross
Hey Dennis, My order just arrived. Must have got to the house after I left for work and was awaiting me this morning. I'm a nurse on a cardiac floor and our patient load is pretty high right now so it can make for a pretty stressful 12 hour shift, so it was great to see that box by the door when I got home. Tried it on and your suggestion for size was spot on.. fits like a glove. Thankyou very much for being so helpful and speedy in processing my order. I guess I'll have to save up some more money and buy some pants from you. BTW since I'm a short guy would it be possible/cheaper for me to buy a pair of off-road "shorts" made for a tall guy that I could wear as pants. Just kidding, thanks again I really appreciate it.

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #139
neuroto
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Cayenne Pro Jacket and Dakar Pants

Dennis:

Thanks for all your help sizing my new Rev'it clothing. The pants and jacket arrived several days ago and fit perfectly. The quality and worksmanship of the clothing is great. Put 250 mile on them the first day and 150 the next. Everything works great.

Thanks Again
neuroto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #140
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

It feels great knowing that this stuff works and that you are enjoying it. You are welcome .

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroto
Dennis:

Thanks for all your help sizing my new Rev'it clothing. The pants and jacket arrived several days ago and fit perfectly. The quality and worksmanship of the clothing is great. Put 250 mile on them the first day and 150 the next. Everything works great.

Thanks Again

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #141
DrFaulken
Luck Bucket

Oddometer: 206
Dennis is a bad ass dude. I got my Cayenne Pro today (super fast order processing and shipping!) and it is AWESOME!!

Here's was more impressive than the jacket, though, and I hope other e-tailers, large and small, will take note:

1) Dennis provided his recommendation on sizing based on his knowledge of the product. He suggested a size XL, which I would have NEVER gone for. I wear a medium tall in my Tourmaster, and would have ordered a large left to my own device. Thankfully, Dennis was there to make the recommendation. The XL fits great!

2) Dennis was very communicative throughout the process. He told me when he expected to ship my order and provided a tracking number as soon as possible. This is the level of service I'm used to with larger e-tailers, and to receive such attention to detail from Dennis was a huge bonus.

3) My order was processed and shipped promptly. I've waited up to a week for "in-stock" items to ship from other places, and to get quick service from Beach Moto made me feel good.

All in all, I am very pleased with Dennis and Beach Moto. I was a little nervous, especially after my dealings with another popular gear manufacturer here on ADVrider and the horrible customer experience I had dealing with a smalltime vendor.

Big thanks to Dennis -- not only for providing expert product guidance and order fulfillment, but a great overall customer experience as well. This is how a Web-based business should be handled.
DrFaulken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #142
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFaulken
Dennis is a bad ass dude. I got my Cayenne Pro today (super fast order processing and shipping!) and it is AWESOME!!

Here's was more impressive than the jacket, though, and I hope other e-tailers, large and small, will take note:

1) Dennis provided his recommendation on sizing based on his knowledge of the product. He suggested a size XL, which I would have NEVER gone for. I wear a medium tall in my Tourmaster, and would have ordered a large left to my own device. Thankfully, Dennis was there to make the recommendation. The XL fits great!

2) Dennis was very communicative throughout the process. He told me when he expected to ship my order and provided a tracking number as soon as possible. This is the level of service I'm used to with larger e-tailers, and to receive such attention to detail from Dennis was a huge bonus.

3) My order was processed and shipped promptly. I've waited up to a week for "in-stock" items to ship from other places, and to get quick service from Beach Moto made me feel good.

All in all, I am very pleased with Dennis and Beach Moto. I was a little nervous, especially after my dealings with another popular gear manufacturer here on ADVrider and the horrible customer experience I had dealing with a smalltime vendor.

Big thanks to Dennis -- not only for providing expert product guidance and order fulfillment, but a great overall customer experience as well. This is how a Web-based business should be handled.
Yep! This is how it's done.

There's a company lots of folks on this site use. Check the Vendors section. there's a thread on there once a month about poor service from this co. Folks find it acceptable. Oh, so and so is a one man show. He's a nice guy. He means well. Whatever. As a customer, I don't really care. I want to place an order, have it processed quickly, and get it on it's way to me. Simple. That's just good business, and, frankly, we live in a very small world now. there is someone, world wide, that will provide the high level of customer service that we, as customers, require, and, I will go to that person/company. It's that simple.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Revit gear, a Dutch co., has product sent from it's New Jersey warehouse regularly, worldwide, with Beach Moto on the label, very soon! Like I said, it's a small world. The dollar sucks. Dennis can sell this stuff anywhere in the world, through California via New jersey. That is so fucking cool, and, why Capitalism rocks.

fortunately, for us on the east coast, revit stuff, purchased through Dennis is drop shipped from NJ, and, we get it in a couple days. That is cool, and, just one of the reasons I'll do business with him again.

Dennis, if this all gets overwhelming, stick with it, my friend. It'll keep you going while all the amateurs tread water wondering why their business isn't growing. Your customers don't care about your personal problems!

levain screwed with this post 10-01-2008 at 05:32 PM
Old 10-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #143
Nesbocaj
Politicians suck

Oddometer: 807
Wow, super service!

So I'm thinking of some NEW winter gloves, I PM Dennis a few questions, then a few more. Yes, I can be a PIA.

I get prompt, product knowledgeable replies to all my questions, a bit of a price consideration for ADV-ers, and sizing info which corrected a size error that I was going to make.

I ordered the gloves on 9/29, get a PM that the order was received followed by a tracking number. Amazingly they are waiting when I get home from work today (10/2), WOW! The fit is perfect, the gloves; Fahrenheit H2O, are very well made and will be perfect for my needs.

Any online seller could take a lesson from Dennis, as this is the way to conduct your business.

I'll be spreading the word about, and spending my $$ at
http://www.beachmoto.com/revit/gear.php

Thanks Dennis!

Bob J

Nesbocaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:35 PM   #144
DrFaulken
Luck Bucket

I followed up my Cayenne Pro order with a Fahrenheit H2O order of my own! Keep spreading the word.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #145
nostatic
i drank what?!?

Oddometer: 409
Yet another plug for Dennis. As it turns out I work about 4 blocks away from his location and already have some Rev'it gear. I need something for the upcoming frigid SoCal winter, so we went through a number of jackets trying to sort out fit. I'm tall and relatively thin so most jackets tend to be way too big through the waist/gut...or the sleeves are too short. We finally hit on the Off-Track being the right combination of features and fit. I wanted to go bright so yellow got ordered up along with some pants. The jacket showed up today and it'll get used on the ride home. Pants following soon. Oh, then some warmer gloves. And a second pair of boots might be nice. And...

Suffice it to say that Dennis knows his stuff and I don't need to worry about where to find my gear. Now I just need to make more money...
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #146
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Guys, I cannot thank you enough for your support and good reviews. I really appreciate kind words and knowing that I make somebody happy makes my days. Without you I wouldn't be able to stay in business.

Remember, my project is still young, a little over two months, and while I definitely have aspirations to take over the world at this moment most of my business comes from ADV Rider community. I'm working on many ways to get my name out there but without any advertising budget it's not very easy. This is where a word of mouth comes in, and with your help I should be able to get myself known. It's a long process so I'll have to stay patient.

I'm learning that I really enjoy helping people. It feels great to know that somebody really appreciates what I do. Thanks to my business I was already able to meet a lot of great folks and it's just the beginning.

Thank you again for giving me a chance. Cheers,

Dennis

P.S NOSTATIC, I saw you making a left from Westwood to Santa Monica, you seemed to enjoy your new jacket

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 10-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #147
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Hey Dennis,
what's the difference between the Mistral and Challenge pants? They seem very similar, but, the Challenge is $40 more. Different armor looks like. What else? Does one have more mesh than the other? Different fabrics. Which would be considered the safer of the two?

Jim
Old 10-04-2008, 04:28 AM   #148
DrFaulken
Luck Bucket

Just wanted to say thanks for the sizing recommendation on the Fahrenheit H2O gloves. I would have never ordered an XL (I typically get a M or L in glove) and the XLs are great.

I wish the glove either had more protection on it, but it seems to be a great glove for colder weather riding.

Thanks again for the prompt service and constant communication!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:14 AM   #149
nostatic
i drank what?!?

Oddometer: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac

P.S NOSTATIC, I saw you making a left from Westwood to Santa Monica, you seemed to enjoy your new jacket
The jacket is ridiculously good. As usual, Rev'it has little features that make a big difference. For instance there is a little hook was on the left side of the neck and a small loop on the neck tab. If you fold the neck back the loop hooks onto the hook and no flapping in the wind. So you can run it open in hot, close it (with the adjustable closure) in cold.

OK, so maybe not earthshattering, but a nice feature. Beyond that I rode into the night with no liners and was perfectly comfortable. I put the upgraded back protector from my Ignition in the jacket, and that'll be my main jacket now. Nice and bright and will work under any condition except maybe 100 degrees...we'll have to see come next summer.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #150
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

There are few major dfferences. Firs of all, CHALLENGE is being discontinued so the availability of select sizes is pretty weak. MISTRAL uses slightly different materials and KNOX armor instead of PRO LIFE in CHALLENGE. That's really about it. I would say CHALLENGE is safer by a very small margin. That is if it's available in your size....

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams
Hey Dennis,
what's the difference between the Mistral and Challenge pants? They seem very similar, but, the Challenge is $40 more. Different armor looks like. What else? Does one have more mesh than the other? Different fabrics. Which would be considered the safer of the two?

Jim

CRF450X - Dirt Toy