ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #301
UpST8
turnin gas to noise
 
UpST8's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: californication
Oddometer: 7,027
Just ordered up my Dakar pants!! Short / Medium. Now I will have to watch my figure, so I don't have to "upgrade" Really looking foward to these pants!!! Should be a great addition to the Offtrack jacket.

What pants would you recommend for my wife? She has the Angel jacket now. She's tiny too. 5'4" @ 100lbs

Thanks for the great service!!
__________________
WHERE AM I RIDING

cRAzY
UpST8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #302
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist
 
Motodisiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: City Of Angels
Oddometer: 3,473
Your order will ship tomorrow, thank you for your business
I would recommend FACTOR pants in ladies cut for your wife, take some measurements I need waist, inseam and hips....

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpST8
Just ordered up my Dakar pants!! Short / Medium. Now I will have to watch my figure, so I don't have to "upgrade" Really looking foward to these pants!!! Should be a great addition to the Offtrack jacket.

What pants would you recommend for my wife? She has the Angel jacket now. She's tiny too. 5'4" @ 100lbs

Thanks for the great service!!
__________________
Beach Moto - my baby and your connection for quality motorcycle gear
Rev'it Gear for ADV Riders - the thread that started it all

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #303
rdcyclist
Beastly Adventurer
 
rdcyclist's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: SanHo, NorCal
Oddometer: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc2b
I just got mine the other day ...

[snippage]

Please fire away with questions/criticisms/comments.

Best regards,
Aaron
Boston, MA

69 BSA A65 Lightning
72 Triumph TR6C Cafe
75 Yamaha RD350
75 Norton Commando 850
02 Triumph Sprint ST (for sale soon)
82 Honda FT500 hybrid
Hey Aaron,
That's quite a quiver you've got there! How do you keep the shifting straight when you go from the BSA or the TR6C to the RD350?

Thanks for the great well written review. My question is: What size Infinity suit did you get? I'm about your size. Well except for the additional 20 pounds...

Thanks again...
rdcyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #304
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist
 
Motodisiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: City Of Angels
Oddometer: 3,473
FYI there is special size chart for INFINITY, if you send me your stats I will tell you the exact size you need. Regards,

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcyclist
Hey Aaron,
That's quite a quiver you've got there! How do you keep the shifting straight when you go from the BSA or the TR6C to the RD350?

Thanks for the great well written review. My question is: What size Infinity suit did you get? I'm about your size. Well except for the additional 20 pounds...

Thanks again...
__________________
Beach Moto - my baby and your connection for quality motorcycle gear
Rev'it Gear for ADV Riders - the thread that started it all

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #305
motorzen
Internet Antagonist
 
motorzen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: seattle
Oddometer: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac
FYI there is special size chart for INFINITY, if you send me your stats I will tell you the exact size you need. Regards,

Dennis
For the record, Dennis is a whiz at figuring out this sizing via Internet thing. Even though I have a body type most closely resembling that of Spongebob's, he was able to sort out my Infinity size on the first try!
motorzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #306
levain
STILL Jim Williams
 
levain's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Providence, RI
Oddometer: 7,121
Dennis,
Any info on the Turbine yet? I looked at the 2009 catalog, and, am thinking about the pants. Price? Availability? Hopefully, by summer???? I might be out your way visiting family in March. I'll plan on stopping by!
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #307
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist
 
Motodisiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: City Of Angels
Oddometer: 3,473
Jim,

The price on the jacket will be $359.99 and the matching pants will cost $329.99 They will be available way before it gets hot. You are always welcome to stop by

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams
Dennis,
Any info on the Turbine yet? I looked at the 2009 catalog, and, am thinking about the pants. Price? Availability? Hopefully, by summer???? I might be out your way visiting family in March. I'll plan on stopping by!
__________________
Beach Moto - my baby and your connection for quality motorcycle gear
Rev'it Gear for ADV Riders - the thread that started it all

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:35 AM   #308
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist
 
Motodisiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: City Of Angels
Oddometer: 3,473
Pure luck INFINITY is pretty tricky to size because it's one piece, but I'm getting better and better with every one that I'm selling ... Have you tested yours so far?

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorzen
For the record, Dennis is a whiz at figuring out this sizing via Internet thing. Even though I have a body type most closely resembling that of Spongebob's, he was able to sort out my Infinity size on the first try!
__________________
Beach Moto - my baby and your connection for quality motorcycle gear
Rev'it Gear for ADV Riders - the thread that started it all

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:43 PM   #309
motorzen
Internet Antagonist
 
motorzen's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: seattle
Oddometer: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac
Pure luck INFINITY is pretty tricky to size because it's one piece, but I'm getting better and better with every one that I'm selling ... Have you tested yours so far?

D.
Wouldn't you know it... I waited 2 years for this suit and when I finally get it, it starts snowing here. It only snows about 3 days a year here, and so far it's been on the ground for about 5 days with more coming. Yikes!
motorzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #310
Badger278
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Badger278's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: New Yawk City
Oddometer: 203
You need to put it on, and a white helmet and walk outside and play astronaut.


Quote:
Originally Posted by motorzen
Wouldn't you know it... I waited 2 years for this suit and when I finally get it, it starts snowing here. It only snows about 3 days a year here, and so far it's been on the ground for about 5 days with more coming. Yikes!
__________________
Jordan Levitt

2010 R1200GSA 30 Years Edition
2009 HRC RS125 (race bike)
"It all started with that damb BMX bike" Mom
Badger278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #311
KevinMTB
Gnarly Adventurer
 
KevinMTB's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: The middle of the Pacific
Oddometer: 117
revit gear

Dennis,
Just wanted to say thanks for the Cayenne jacket and Dakar pants. They fit pretty good and I like they way look too. Aloha, KevinMTB
KevinMTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:51 AM   #312
sonic578
Studly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: SE Florida
Oddometer: 732
For 2009 the TURBINE is replacing the AIRFORCE. In the online catalog, the pics on the explanation page show a zippered vent on the sleeves, yet the pics on the next page show the same sleeve area without zippered (or any) vents. Which is correct?
__________________
Dave
'11 GS
Crash bars for sale
Corvette Manuals for sale
sonic578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #313
Badger278
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Badger278's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: New Yawk City
Oddometer: 203
Sonic,

Wow...that was a good catch. The Turbine is a fully vented mesh jacket and therefore will not have the vent zippers. The product in the photo was a prototype.

Cheers,
Jordan


Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic578
For 2009 the TURBINE is replacing the AIRFORCE. In the online catalog, the pics on the explanation page show a zippered vent on the sleeves, yet the pics on the next page show the same sleeve area without zippered (or any) vents. Which is correct?
__________________
Jordan Levitt

2010 R1200GSA 30 Years Edition
2009 HRC RS125 (race bike)
"It all started with that damb BMX bike" Mom
Badger278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #314
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist
 
Motodisiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: City Of Angels
Oddometer: 3,473
I'll have some nice pictures of TURBINE soon.... it feels great

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic578
For 2009 the TURBINE is replacing the AIRFORCE. In the online catalog, the pics on the explanation page show a zippered vent on the sleeves, yet the pics on the next page show the same sleeve area without zippered (or any) vents. Which is correct?
__________________
Beach Moto - my baby and your connection for quality motorcycle gear
Rev'it Gear for ADV Riders - the thread that started it all

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #315
BoochZilla
Metal.Moto.Mania.
 
BoochZilla's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Oddometer: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic578
For 2009 the TURBINE is replacing the AIRFORCE. In the online catalog, the pics on the explanation page show a zippered vent on the sleeves, yet the pics on the next page show the same sleeve area without zippered (or any) vents. Which is correct?
The Turbine is the marriage of bombproofing and air conditioning. Such a rarity.

Not surprising that there has been serious buzz about it already. I saw it and had it on in September, and with the Pants it really is a one a kind combo.

I have my XL on standby and am counting the days until it lands.

I have to believe there are some pretty hardcore women riders out there chomping at the bit for the ladies version as well. :-)

Anthony
__________________
RevZilla.com | RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A | RevZilla Career Opportunities

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 12-19-2008 at 12:15 PM
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014