Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #91
mhkpilot
Adventurer

Oddometer: 67
Well....it's come down to either the Ignition or the Cayenne Pro for my wife. Let's have a vote!

Dennis, her birthday is in Mid-October, and we're moving into a new apartment Oct 1., so I'll order from you the first week of October since I know that the post office will get the change of address taken care of by then.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #92
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Oddometer: 3,451
Well, I vote for sexy IGNITION :)
You don't have to worry about change of address because I ship UPS Ground. Cheers,

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkpilot
Well....it's come down to either the Ignition or the Cayenne Pro for my wife. Let's have a vote!

Dennis, her birthday is in Mid-October, and we're moving into a new apartment Oct 1., so I'll order from you the first week of October since I know that the post office will get the change of address taken care of by then.

Thanks for all your help.

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #93
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Jim

SAS-TEC armor is only available for CAYENNE PRO. Also, there is SAS TEC upgrade for CAYENNE PRO Pants (him protectors). Trimming the back protector is quite easy but if you want to avoid the hassle just upgrade to KNOX and it will drop right in.
If you are comparing SIROCCO with CAYENNE PRO, CAYENNE is much safer jacket, it uses better and more expensive fabrics all around. Do not be concerned about CAYENNE PRO being too shirt, it's long enough to protect you. If you are going to get REV'IT! pants in the future, they are pretty high as well, and if you zip them together with the jacket you get full coverage protection.
Fitment wise CAYENNE PRO is a bit shorter than SIROCCO. They are sized about the same, however with SIROCCO you can make the arms a little tighter since the adjustments straps allow that. In CAYENNE PRO the sleeves are a little looser. Overall SCIROCCO works a little better than CAYENNE PRO for someone tall, but I would still choose CAYENNE PRO for it's ultimate protection. I will get back to you on reflectors, I'm not in the office right now, instead I'll sitting home with the cold one and watching MOTO GP :)

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Williams
Is the sas tec armor available, or, could you switch it? Of course, that might cost me a couple bucks. Just curious how I could get better armor into the Sirocco..

Also, since someone else is curious about this jacket, can you go into further detail about the fabrics used in it?

I like the style of the Sirocco better. It's just simpler, and the mesh would be nice, but, the cayenne Pro seems ALOT safer, with the better armor, super fabric. Also, I wouldn't be buying the pants at first, at least. I'm concerned the Cayenne Pro would be too low in the front just in case of getoff without zipping to pants. Thoughts on that? Also, it appears that there is little to no reflectives on the back of the sirocco?

Thanks!

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 09-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #94
levain
STILL Jim Williams

Oddometer: 6,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac
Jim

SAS-TEC armor is only available for CAYENNE PRO. Also, there is SAS TEC upgrade for CAYENNE PRO Pants (him protectors). Trimming the back protector is quite easy but if you want to avoid the hassle just upgrade to KNOX and it will drop right in.
If you are comparing SIROCCO with CAYENNE PRO, CAYENNE is much safer jacket, it uses better and more expensive fabrics all around. Do not be concerned about CAYENNE PRO being too shirt, it's long enough to protect you. If you are going to get REV'IT! pants in the future, they are pretty high as well, and if you zip them together with the jacket you get full coverage protection.
Fitment wise CAYENNE PRO is a bit shorter than SIROCCO. They are sized about the same, however with SIROCCO you can make the arms a little tighter since the adjustments straps allow that. In CAYENNE PRO the sleeves are a little looser. Overall SCIROCCO works a little better than CAYENNE PRO for someone tall, but I would still choose CAYENNE PRO for it's ultimate protection. I will get back to you on reflectors, I'm not in the office right now, instead I'll sitting home with the cold one and watching MOTO GP :)

Dennis
Dennis,
thanks for the info. Order placed. Can't wait for my new Cayenne Pro!

Jim
levain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #95
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

JIm,

Got your order, I will make sure it goes out ASAP. I will let you know if there is any problem. Cheers,

Dennis

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #96
grumpyolbastd
Adventurer

Oddometer: 24
Congratulations mate. We'll be visiting yr web shop soon.
grumpyolbastd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #97
mhkpilot
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac
Well, I vote for sexy IGNITION :)
You don't have to worry about change of address because I ship UPS Ground. Cheers,

Dennis
Right, just want to make sure we're moved into the new place when you ship it there! Don't want the box going to the current residence. Thanks bro.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #98
mhkpilot
Adventurer

Hey Dennis, are the jackets you list on your website the only Rev'it! jackets that are available in the States, or are there others available that you don't have listed that maybe you don't stock but could possibly get?

Thanks dude.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #99
berkly
Adventurer

Oddometer: 64
Cayenne pro Back armor

How do I get the upgrade back protector for my cayenne pro jacket? The dealer I purchased the jacket from doesnt seem to know its available. He said he looked in the catalog and didnt find any back protector for the cayenne.
berkly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #100
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

What I have on my site is full US collection of 2008. There are a couple of leftovers from 2007 collection that are not listed, like CAYENNE jacket and ULTIMATE pants for example. If you're interested in particular garment that you think was available in US in the past. let me know, chances are it's still available in select size. Cheers,
]
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkpilot
Hey Dennis, are the jackets you list on your website the only Rev'it! jackets that are available in the States, or are there others available that you don't have listed that maybe you don't stock but could possibly get?

Thanks dude.

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 09-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #101
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Easy, do it here. Next time buy from a dealer who specializes in REV'IT! Also, check your PM.

D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkly
How do I get the upgrade back protector for my cayenne pro jacket? The dealer I purchased the jacket from doesnt seem to know its available. He said he looked in the catalog and didnt find any back protector for the cayenne.

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 09-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #102
Nick24
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
Just thought I would add to this, I collected my Revit Cayenne jacket and pants the other day. I must admit that at first I was put off by the layers i.e. thermal and waterproof, but this combination is great. I was out in heavy rain for about one and a half hours the others day no problems.

I did have the short connecting zip attached to the pants, as the long one may prevent the waterproof liner from reaching down so far, but this has to be the best jacket combination I have used so far.
Would like to update the back protector.
Nick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #103
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

I'm glad you like the combo. Use the link above to order the back protector, I will send you PM on pricing :)

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick24
Just thought I would add to this, I collected my Revit Cayenne jacket and pants the other day. I must admit that at first I was put off by the layers i.e. thermal and waterproof, but this combination is great. I was out in heavy rain for about one and a half hours the others day no problems.

I did have the short connecting zip attached to the pants, as the long one may prevent the waterproof liner from reaching down so far, but this has to be the best jacket combination I have used so far.
Would like to update the back protector.

CRF450X - Dirt Toy
Old 09-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #104
rsimpson
Long Way OK?

Oddometer: 646
awesome just came across this thread. I live in Costa Mesa and am a GS rider. I've been looking to sell my Rally 2 Pro jacket and get a Cayenne Pro. Now I know where to go! How is your stock? I'm a scrawny tall guy at 6'3, 175 lbs.

I'll definitely be paying a visit. Good luck with the shop.
rsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #105
SpaceManSpiff
Man of Mystery

Oddometer: 1,075
Hi Dennis,

I have the Cayenne Pro combo (and some other Revit stuff). Fit and comfort is great. So far i like this set up -alot.

I would like to order a couple of things: the Sas-Tech hip pads for my CPro pants (size L long if it matters) and the Lynx shirt (I wear an XL CPro jacket) I am mostly planning on wearing the Lynx under my leathers on cool rides so a more snug fit would be better. With regards to the Lynx, can you provide input on sleeve length, I am concerned that they will not be long enough.

I am looking for the plastic zipper pulls (you know the ones that snap together, not the velcroed ones on the main zippers), so I don't have to hunt for the zippers when operating the vents while riding. Are these available? Six of them would be great.

Also, would it be possible to get another pant portion of the long jacket-to-pant zipper? (I use my Cpro jacket with my leather pants but the jacket rides up sometimes.)

Thanks,
Eric
SpaceManSpiff is offline   Reply With Quote