ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #4816
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

Oddometer: 5,695
Dennis behind the scenes. Dennis an extremely whipped man. A kept Man. A Man who has to be home by 3pm to meet his kids as they get out of school. Where he does homework, cooks dinner and then starts call at 7pm at CMC where he goes back and forth a few times all night to see patients. While my wife kills me slowly one day at a time. Just for fun. I love and hate my life. Time to give the kids a bath.....
Old 12-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #4817
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

Anyhow...
I took a tag shot on the way home. But I want to travel further northeast tomorrow depending on the time and weather. I have until noon Friday to make this a good one. If not I have a fall back.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #4818
Snowfreak
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenniSMC
Anyhow...
I took a tag shot on the way home. But I want to travel further northeast tomorrow depending on the time and weather. I have until noon Friday to make this a good one. If not I have a fall back.
So you're thinking about bringing it Northeast.............................

They are calling for 1-3 inches tonight but you know how they always get the forecast right................

Motorcycles must be very big and loud and chromed, and must bark and smoke, and you only ride them on Sundays--Dear God that's not what a motorcycle is!!! Erik Buell
Snowfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #4819
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

I'm ready. Let it snow. Let it snow. Let it snow.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #4820
Snowfreak
Beastly Adventurer

I'm gonna relax for a bit then I will be ready......

Motorcycles must be very big and loud and chromed, and must bark and smoke, and you only ride them on Sundays--Dear God that's not what a motorcycle is!!! Erik Buell
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #4821
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

Cool snow!!!! I got to go lube my chain and put my hippo hands on the tw. Tomorrow I head north.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #4822
greasyboy
cur·mudg·eon

Oddometer: 1,768
Talking

Quote:
Cool snow!!!! I got to go lube my chain and put my hippo hands on the tw. Tomorrow I head north.

Ok.......I have two weeks off starting this friday......
I really want to get the bimmer out and ride a little
I want to see how a tag-o-holic rolls!!!!
greasyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #4823
dirtymartini
Shaken, Not Stirred

Oddometer: 2,591
Quote:
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington
dirtymartini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #4824
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

In the last 3 days I have ridden just over 400 miles in the cold, rain and even snow. I even went down. And enjoyed every minute of it. But today I took the Might TW for what I thought would be a short ride to Tunkanock to place the tag. I never even made it as far as Moon Lake. I froze my ass off. I just could not handle the icey wind on 29 without my windshield. The RatMax with its handguards and cheapo screen are practically a GoldWIng compared to the TW. The last few days I felt slightly manly braving the cold on these long rides with not heated gear. No winter gloves even. Turns out I am as much of a puss as I always been. The RatMax is just a great cold weather bike if you can keep the back wheel from spinning up. But back to the TOR......

These 2 Dinosours sit out in front of a building that came back from extinction. It burned to the ground on Thanksgiving Day 2008. It is around 60 miles North of the last tag. And if thats not enough, its right where my sister Ellen lost her life August 1st 2008 when a 16 year old boy driving his parents car turned into her lane and struck her head on her R6. He had his license 1 day.

Sorry for the bummer tag. But it is what it is. And its good to remember the ones you miss on the holidays.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #4825
Snowfreak
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
In the last 3 days I have ridden just over 400 miles in the cold, rain and even snow. I even went down. And enjoyed every minute of it. But today I took the Might TW for what I thought would be a short ride to Tunkanock to place the tag. I never even made it as far as Moon Lake. I froze my ass off. I just could not handle the icey wind on 29 without my windshield. The RatMax with its handguards and cheapo screen are practically a GoldWIng compared to the TW. The last few days I felt slightly manly braving the cold on these long rides with not heated gear. No winter gloves even. Turns out I am as much of a puss as I always been. The RatMax is just a great cold weather bike if you can keep the back wheel from spinning up. But back to the TOR......

These 2 Dinosours sit out in front of a building that came back from extinction. It burned to the ground on Thanksgiving Day 2008. It is around 60 miles North of the last tag. And if thats not enough, its right where my sister Ellen lost her life August 1st 2008 when a 16 year old boy driving his parents car turned into her lane and struck her head on her R6. He had his license 1 day.

Sorry for the bummer tag. But it is what it is. And its good to remember the ones you miss on the holidays.

Nothing wrong with that Dennis.........

Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #4826
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

Why am I not subscribed anymore? Someone trying to tell me something?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #4827
madmaximum
She said we're all idiots

Oddometer: 3,527
Quote:
Why am I not subscribed anymore? Someone trying to tell me something?
Mine does that sometimes too, especially after posting photos for some reason. I've gone to tag locations only to find it had been grabbed before I ever left my house. I refresh this page before I leave the house now!
madmaximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #4828
dirtymartini
Shaken, Not Stirred

Oddometer: 2,591
Hint?

Any more hints???
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington
dirtymartini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #4829
mike21b
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini
Any more hints???
Somewhere near the upper arc.....? That's about 60 miles north.

mike21b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #4830
NachoRoto
Meet you there. OK?

Ok
I would research me more. You know my sisters first name. Find out her last name and you can find out what happend to her. Once you find out what happend to her and where. You will know where to go street and town wise. After that you should be able to find a Dinosour.