ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #11446
rockinrog
Beastly Adventurer
 
rockinrog's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Central PA
Oddometer: 2,814
It appears to be somewhere near Pittsburgh.

210 Vernon Dr, West Newton, PA 15089
rockinrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:56 PM   #11447
Jeff B
Socially Awkward
 
Jeff B's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: SW PA.
Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrog View Post
It appears to be somewhere near Pittsburgh.

210 Vernon Dr, West Newton, PA 15089
Passed through there today in my truck on way back from the Purple Fiddle. I'm gonna have to keep a motorcycle mirror in the truck for such an occasion.
Jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #11448
Toaliosis
Adventurer
 
Toaliosis's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Oddometer: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
Passed through there today in my truck on way back from the Purple Fiddle. I'm gonna have to keep a motorcycle mirror in the truck for such an occasion.
I didn't know you had anything but a Versys.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Toaliosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #11449
Jeff B
Socially Awkward
 
Jeff B's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: SW PA.
Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaliosis View Post
I didn't know you had anything but a Versys
My wife weighs 600lbs ya know. Needed something w/payload capacity.

Jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:23 AM   #11450
madmaximum
She said we're all idiots
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Port Matilda, the poor side
Oddometer: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
My wife weighs 600lbs ya know. Needed something w/payload capacity.

I copied that for future blackmail possibilities.
madmaximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:42 AM   #11451
Jeff B
Socially Awkward
 
Jeff B's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: SW PA.
Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaximum View Post
I copied that for future blackmail possibilities.
Yep, Shes a big girl. Once she slipped coming out of the bathtub. She was suctioned to the floor and I could not lift her even while prying w/a spud bar. Long story short, after the paramedics failed attempt w/the jaws of life, we had to call in AAA to tow her across the bathroom floor till she hit the hall carpet transition strip. The break of suction was deafening. Car alarms were going off for at least a 1/4 mile radius.
Jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #11452
scootac
Just a Traveler
 
scootac's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Central PA
Oddometer: 2,889
Digging that hole even deeper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
Yep, Shes a big girl. Once she slipped coming out of the bathtub. She was suctioned to the floor and I could not lift her even while prying w/a spud bar. Long story short, after the paramedics failed attempt w/the jaws of life, we had to call in AAA to tow her across the bathroom floor till she hit the hall carpet transition strip. The break of suction was deafening. Car alarms were going off for at least a 1/4 mile radius.
Prolly some cute lil thing about 5' nothing and 105 soaking wet!
__________________
The world is a book, those who don't travel, read but a single page

'81 R100RT, '04 ST 1300, '02 DR 650
scootac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #11453
Jeff B
Socially Awkward
 
Jeff B's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: SW PA.
Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootac View Post
Prolly some cute lil thing about 5' nothing and 105 soaking wet!
It be nice if she'd get the eff on the bike and go.
Jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #11454
madmaximum
She said we're all idiots
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Port Matilda, the poor side
Oddometer: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
Yep, Shes a big girl. Once she slipped coming out of the bathtub. She was suctioned to the floor and I could not lift her even while prying w/a spud bar. Long story short, after the paramedics failed attempt w/the jaws of life, we had to call in AAA to tow her across the bathroom floor till she hit the hall carpet transition strip. The break of suction was deafening. Car alarms were going off for at least a 1/4 mile radius.
Are you drunk??
madmaximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #11455
scootac
Just a Traveler
 
scootac's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Central PA
Oddometer: 2,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaximum View Post
Are you drunk??
In this kind of situation,,, I figure there's 3 possibilities...
Drunk
High
Or just plain Stoopid.


And more often than not.... a combination of the above!
__________________
The world is a book, those who don't travel, read but a single page

'81 R100RT, '04 ST 1300, '02 DR 650
scootac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:24 AM   #11456
Jeff B
Socially Awkward
 
Jeff B's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: SW PA.
Oddometer: 5,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootac View Post
In this kind of situation,,, I figure there's 3 possibilities...
Drunk
High
Or just plain Stoopid.


And more often than not.... a combination of the above!
I love good beer, but rarely have I ever been intoxicated.

I have taken a toke of friends funny look'n cigarettes and not cared for that shit either.

But this "Stoopid" you speak of........ Where can I get me sum of this. And do the chicks dig it?
Jeff B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:45 PM   #11457
scootac
Just a Traveler
 
scootac's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Central PA
Oddometer: 2,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
But this "Stoopid" you speak of........ Where can I get me sum of this. And do the chicks dig it?
It's ALL OVER the fucking place!!!
Yeah,,, chicks dig it!!!

__________________
The world is a book, those who don't travel, read but a single page

'81 R100RT, '04 ST 1300, '02 DR 650
scootac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #11458
Bikehigh
Not Dead Yet
 
Bikehigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Living in a van down by the Schuylkill River
Oddometer: 3,793
Grab


Bikehigh screwed with this post 01-21-2014 at 08:30 AM Reason: Moved image in Photobucket
Bikehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM   #11459
jjchopper02
Orange Brigade
 
jjchopper02's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: Western Pa.
Oddometer: 34
Nice!! About time!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
" Do one thing every day that scares you "


Kurt Caselli
jjchopper02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #11460
disconnected
ultra runner
 
disconnected's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Oddometer: 6,590
You hid it to hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchopper02 View Post
Nice!! About time!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
IBA # 47004
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014