ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #286
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 11,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteeanne
Try a Solar Powered Stained Glass Birdhouse.
What are the solar panel and mirrors for?

__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #287
taco250
wannabe adventurer
 
taco250's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: LaGrange, GA
Oddometer: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year and would love an airhead.


Ditto.
__________________
Prov 3:5 & 6

www.benddualsport.com

300+ mile Paisley OR day ride
taco250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #288
chris91182
Bike whore
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Seattle Wa
Oddometer: 322
St 1300 abs

Located In seattle WA
2003 Honda ST 1300 ABS
38k commuter and touring miles.
Honda factory heated grips with temp control.
2 12 volt plugs in dash
PIAA super white bulbs and stone guard on headlight
Flashing super bright LED brake light off a fire truck
Front fender extender
New EBC brake pads, newer factory tires about 5k on them with over %50 tread.
Gel seat for driver stock pass seat
Givi monkey case topbox, color matched
Bike has been re-sprayed in a custom lamborghini orange color in favor of the purple silver of the 03's, never laid down or wrecked, painted purely to get rid of the purple silver color.
Bike has been religiously taken care of with 3k miles oil changes with synthetics since new, final drive lube is changed every 3 oil changes with synthetic too. I ride year round in relative comfort with the electric adjustable windscreen and heated grips it’s quite comfy. Currently has an autocom system and Sirius sat radio that I will be keeping or selling separately.
also forgot I have all maint records in a 3 ring biner, service manual and it is still under warenty.
Would consider KLR as partial trade, or Mntn snowmobile
Clean title $8000 Obo
I dont have a huge post count over here yet but feel free to call email or PM me to talk about the bike. cell is 206 851 0382




chris91182 screwed with this post 12-05-2008 at 11:38 AM
chris91182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #289
mr. matteeanne
Barned
 
mr. matteeanne's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Location: Dualsport Paradise, Olympics
Oddometer: 14,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireWolf
What are the solar panel and mirrors for?

It lights up at night and makes a beautiful decoration for your yard at night.
__________________
Don't be surprised.
mr. matteeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #290
jesusgatos
fishing with dynamite
 
jesusgatos's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: on the road
Oddometer: 2,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteeanne
It lights up at night and makes a beautiful decoration for your yard at night.
Haha. The bird inside must LOVE that...
jesusgatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #291
dagwood
Banned
 
dagwood's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Vancouver, Not! BC...
Oddometer: 35,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusgatos
Haha. The bird inside must LOVE that...

mood lighting. get the ehm ehm uha uha goin on.


dagwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #292
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze
 
DireWolf's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: In the Mustard Booyah. Whooop!!
Oddometer: 11,630
There's a new sheriff in town.
__________________
Please help Elias' (Toolfan's) young family - they lost a husband and a father: Donation Page: Toolfan Support Fund
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #293
FLYING EYEBALL
out of step
 
FLYING EYEBALL's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: southeast of seattle
Oddometer: 10,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING EYEBALL
$7900







josh



SOLD
__________________
if you keep poor...the struggle is simple

my photos http://jskustoms.smugmug.com/

save yourself some $ with my smuggy discount code qvMaWy1bTFU7c

FLYING EYEBALL screwed with this post 12-07-2008 at 04:11 PM
FLYING EYEBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:06 AM   #294
raindog
dharma bum
 
raindog's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: Naples, Long Beach
Oddometer: 16,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91182
2003 Honda ST 1300 ABS
38k commuter and touring miles.
Honda factory heated grips with temp control.
2 12 volt plugs in dash
PIAA super white bulbs and stone guard on headlight
Flashing super bright LED brake light off a fire truck
Front fender extender
New EBC brake pads, newer factory tires about 5k on them with over %50 tread.
Gel seat for driver stock pass seat
Givi monkey case topbox, color matched
Bike has been re-sprayed in a custom lamborghini orange color in favor of the purple silver of the 03's, never laid down or wrecked, painted purely to get rid of the purple silver color.
Bike has been religiously taken care of with 3k miles oil changes with synthetics since new, final drive lube is changed every 3 oil changes with synthetic too. I ride year round in relative comfort with the electric adjustable windscreen and heated grips it’s quite comfy. Currently has an autocom system and Sirius sat radio that I will be keeping or selling separately.
also forgot I have all maint records in a 3 ring biner, service manual and it is still under warenty.
Would consider KLR as partial trade, or Mntn snowmobile
Clean title $8000 Obo
I dont have a huge post count over here yet but feel free to call email or PM me to talk about the bike. cell is 206 851 0382



nice bike! you may want to say where it is located..maybe I missed that
raindog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #295
Mr. Jetmoto
Banned
 
Mr. Jetmoto's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: oregon
Oddometer: 1,903
KLR650 lowering links and lowered kick stand $100

I got these because I bought a KLR for my wife to ride, but then decided it would still be too tall for her after it was lowered. I wound up getting a nice, shiny KLR (not so shiny anymore) out of the deal, but don't need/want the lowering links. For you vertically challenged riders out there or those of you looking to make a supermoto thumper, or if you just like looking at shiny lowering links in your garage, this is your lucky day.

Studebaker links and lowered kickstand from klr650.com run about $130, I'll give to ya new in box for a hundred bucks. They'll lower your bike an inch and a half.

Hurry up and buy 'em because my back tire is shot and I need some new rubber!!!

PM if interested.

PS: I'll also trade for a rear tkc or karoo in 130/80-17 in good shape

Mr. Jetmoto screwed with this post 12-05-2008 at 09:52 AM
Mr. Jetmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #296
MasterChief
Adventurer
 
MasterChief's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Whidbey Island
Oddometer: 1,154
Free Stuff



Stock XT225

Stock DL650

BMW? with vibration isolation insert PO put them on the Wee strom



Wee Strom Hand guards.

I don't want to ship them I'll be at the Seattle motorcycle show on Friday and Sunday. Or we can arrange something else.

I don't have any use for them and they are just taking up room in my garage. If you want to pay something for them make a donation here
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404009
__________________
MasterChief
13 TE310 08 TE610, 96 XT 225, 86 SRX 600
MasterChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #297
MasterChief
Adventurer
 
MasterChief's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Whidbey Island
Oddometer: 1,154
Thor Boots size 11 $50 OBO





They are 3 years old but have only been worn about 5 or 6 times. My son decided they didn't fit. It was too late to take them back so we bought new ones.
__________________
MasterChief
13 TE310 08 TE610, 96 XT 225, 86 SRX 600
MasterChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #298
MasterChief
Adventurer
 
MasterChief's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Whidbey Island
Oddometer: 1,154
Jesse Top box $150 OBO







Top box and mountng plate from Wee Strom. PO installed it. I don't use it.
__________________
MasterChief
13 TE310 08 TE610, 96 XT 225, 86 SRX 600
MasterChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #299
Tempesta
I know, right?
 
Tempesta's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Monroe, WA
Oddometer: 68
2005 BMW F650GS Dakar for sale, Monroe WA

It's listed in the Flea Market here:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411892

Thanks for looking!
Tempesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #300
Johnny Drunkard
Raggamuffin
 
Johnny Drunkard's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Location: Salish Sea
Oddometer: 6,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief


Stock XT225

Stock DL650

BMW? with vibration isolation insert PO put them on the Wee strom



Wee Strom Hand guards.

I don't want to ship them I'll be at the Seattle motorcycle show on Friday and Sunday. Or we can arrange something else.

I don't have any use for them and they are just taking up room in my garage. If you want to pay something for them make a donation here
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404009
I'll take the wee strom bars and hand guards.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
You can't drink all day unless you get started in the morning.
Johnny Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014