ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #6946
markwoodlief
Beastly Adventurer
 
markwoodlief's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Mount Vernon, WA
Oddometer: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapling View Post
Sent you a PM this morning
I responded within minutes..
__________________
Beta 525 RS..
markwoodlief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #6947
sirloynz
Puny Human
 
sirloynz's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Anacortes & Taipei
Oddometer: 1,095
XL MSR Assault Helmet - New

*****SOLD*******

Tight fitting xl, so it might also work for those that wear a large. No shipping. $60. Please pm me if interested.



__________________
2013 KTM 500 EXC

sirloynz screwed with this post 05-08-2013 at 09:35 AM
sirloynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #6948
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer
 
MiteyF's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan... temporarily
Oddometer: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirloynz View Post
Tight fitting xl, so it might also work for those that wear a large. Local pickup only, no shipping. $60
If it's local pickup only, you better put up a location
__________________
People tell me I have a motorcycle problem. I tell them, I may have problems, but motorcycles are the solution.
MiteyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #6949
Tork
Pinsetter
 
Tork's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Duvall, WA.
Oddometer: 3,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiteyF View Post
If it's local pickup only, you better put up a location
He did , 台北




Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #6950
Willius
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Willius's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: Seattle
Oddometer: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwoodlief View Post
I bought this last year and wore it one time. Excellent shape and still have all the tags that came with it. I wont be riding this year at all due to injuries, so lots of gear for sale.

339 at Revzilla
PM sent.
Willius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #6951
Sloppy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Sloppy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Oddometer: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockaway View Post
I have a DRZ400 sm for sale that I added a Clark 3.9 gal tank, billet rear rack, hand guards, warp 9 rims with ktm 450 hubs, bash plate, digital speedo, TKC 80 and Dunlop 606 tires both sets front and rear, FMF PIPE, 3x3 mod with jet kit, all in great shape. I am second owner. First owner used to ride to work on nice days as a commuter. Bike had 10,000 miles when I purchased. Now has 11,500. Selling cause I just purchased a new tiger 800 xc. I live in Beaverton Oregon.

Adventure price is 3,500.

Pm for questions.

Please email for pics:
benelli70@comcast.net

Thanks,
Greg
Emailed!
Sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #6952
sirloynz
Puny Human
 
sirloynz's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: Anacortes & Taipei
Oddometer: 1,095
Shift Assault Pants - size 38

***SOLD***



__________________
2013 KTM 500 EXC

sirloynz screwed with this post 05-03-2013 at 06:31 PM
sirloynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #6953
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,234
SIDI Discovery Rain

I have a pair of SIDI Discovery Rain for sale; US size 9.5
(EUR 43; UK 9; JAP 27)

$175; Shipped USPS, shipped closeby to OR, WA, ID, CA.
That's 53% off of the price of new Discovery Rain SIDIS

I purchased them new about 1-1/2 years ago for $329.95.
It appears that is still their current price at most locations.
I stepped up and bought better-yet boots,
...and I wanna sell these to *start* a fund to buy some new tires that wear out waaaaay faster than these SIDIS do.



They are used, make no mistake.
But, they are SIDI, so they have a lifetime of use left in them.
There are the normal generous scuffs on both toe areas, and the left foot shifter spot has the normal scuff mark.
I was gonna polish them with black KIWI, but decided that honesty is the best approach for ADV.
If I gotta eBay them, they're gettin a thick black coat of shine, first
The tops look perty damn good, I'd say, and the 3 clasps and waterproof front liner and SIDI logos look great!!
(I wore them under Klim Dakar pants)
They cleaned up nicer than I do for funerals with my folks....

The Waffle soles look brand new, they did not get walked in much at all.
the stock SIDI insoles are just shy of brand new,
...because my wimpy feet needed some SuperFeet heavy arch insoles, and they sat unused, to be included in this sale.
I still have the owners manual and SIDI Stickers, also included.




Individual shots, for good closeups of the normal scuffmarks.
No, I won't email more photos
Just kidding, if you need more honesty than these pics, I will.

__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #6954
SuperD!
Gnarly Adventurer
 
SuperD!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North Pork, OR
Oddometer: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
I have a pair of SIDI Discovery Rain for sale; US size 9.5
(EUR 43; UK 9; JAP 27)

$175; Shipped USPS, shipped closeby to OR, WA, ID, CA.
That's 53% off of the price of new Discovery Rain SIDIS

I purchased them new about 1-1/2 years ago for $329.95.
It appears that is still their current price at most locations.
I stepped up and bought better-yet boots,
...and I wanna sell these to *start* a fund to buy some new tires that wear out waaaaay faster than these SIDIS do.



They are used, make no mistake.
But, they are SIDI, so they have a lifetime of use left in them.
There are the normal generous scuffs on both toe areas, and the left foot shifter spot has the normal scuff mark.
I was gonna polish them with black KIWI, but decided that honesty is the best approach for ADV.
If I gotta eBay them, they're gettin a thick black coat of shine, first
The tops look perty damn good, I'd say, and the 3 clasps and waterproof front liner and SIDI logos look great!!
(I wore them under Klim Dakar pants)
They cleaned up nicer than I do for funerals with my folks....

The Waffle soles look brand new, they did not get walked in much at all.
the stock SIDI insoles are just shy of brand new,
...because my wimpy feet needed some SuperFeet heavy arch insoles, and they sat unused, to be included in this sale.
I still have the owners manual and SIDI Stickers, also included.




Individual shots, for good closeups of the normal scuffmarks.
No, I won't email more photos
Just kidding, if you need more honesty than these pics, I will.



You know what they say about guys with small feet...


I'd buy 'em but I think they're too big.
SuperD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #6955
tblume
deus ex machina
 
tblume's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: 541
Oddometer: 1,858
[QUOTE=Apple Jam;21319451]I have a pair of SIDI Discovery Rain for sale; US size 9.5
(EUR 43;

http://www.hark.com/clips/bwdywxgdfp...ch-little-feet

You gotta push play...
Sorry, had to.
__________________
Stoichiometric
tblume is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:06 PM   #6956
SuperD!
Gnarly Adventurer
 
SuperD!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North Pork, OR
Oddometer: 215
[QUOTE=tblume;21321847]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Jam View Post
I have a pair of SIDI Discovery Rain for sale; US size 9.5
(EUR 43;

http://www.hark.com/clips/bwdywxgdfp...ch-little-feet

You gotta push play...
Sorry, had to.
SuperD! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #6957
BLU HWY
Guilty By-Stander
 
BLU HWY's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Malfunction Junction, Oregon
Oddometer: 934
Helmet * Schuberth * C3 * Silver * Large * PDX

Schuberth Modular Helmet. Large

Local Portland, try before you buy.

Nice bit of gear.

http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....51&postcount=1
__________________
"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.
If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole." -Raylan Givens, Justified

BLU HWY screwed with this post 05-03-2013 at 11:54 AM
BLU HWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #6958
turn_one
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Duvall WA
Oddometer: 64
Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddle Bags and KTM690 side racks

Bought these bags for my 990, now own a 690 and want something smaller.

Bags have spent 95% of their life in the garage. Two trips from Monroe to Methow and are essentially brand new. Black.

http://wolfmanluggage.com/index.cfm?...&product_id=96

Racks were purchased for the 690 SE installed and were in service for 1 day trip, never crashed, essentially brand new.

http://wolfmanluggage.com/index.cfm?...&product_id=96

No close-up pics at the moment of bags and rack but here are some of them mounted.
Bags:


Racks (on bike up front):


Saddle bags retail for $224.99, racks for $289.99. Make me an offer.

In Duvall.

Thank you,

Don
turn_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #6959
Apple Jam
Forest Flyer
 
Apple Jam's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Mt Hood mud flow
Oddometer: 6,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by turn_one View Post
Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddle Bags

Saddle bags retail for $224.99, ........ Make me an offer.
Do you need some SIDI Discovery Rains, size 9-1/2?
__________________
..
"got no problem with keeping truly roadless areas as wild....
On the other hand, if it has been logged or mined and roads already exist,,
...then that land should be open for public use" (peterman)
Apple Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #6960
tvbh40a
PSUViking
 
tvbh40a's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Idaho home of the fiesta bowl champ BSU bronco's
Oddometer: 1,404
Make an offer?

Well I wonder how long that will stay. What do you want for the just the bags?
__________________
"Do today what other's won't, so you can do tomorrow what other's can't." Jody Sears-West Point
It is not enough to want to make the effort. Its in the doing, not just the thinking, that we accomplish our goals."
Just tell her my wife said it's OK-Handy
tvbh40a is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014