ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #7126
Ironwood
Friday Harbor, WA

Oddometer: 712
Happy Trails Denali boxes

Happy Trails Denali boxes
Nice set of boxes with the cliff cut on one side. 7" x 18" x 20" tall. Includes mounting hardware but not rack or shipping. In time I can drop in the I-5 corridor from Bellingham to Portland. They are black powder coated and in pretty good shape.

http://www.happy-trail.com/Luggage/H...nier-Each.aspx Happy trail price for all is $740.

How about $350?

photo PC170005.jpg

photo PC170009.jpg
Ironwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #7127
MotoKat
Whine Cooler.

Oddometer: 29,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmonkeybut View Post
Don't forget to build a cover for it or all of the neighborhood cats will love the new communal Litter Box. The new funky smelling Silly Putty that the Munchkin will mine from the Sand is pretty nasty.....DAMHIK..
We will definitely have a cover on it! No indian clay here

Still looking for a boat, the other one was too big for our small space.

MotoKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #7128
enumclaw
I just....don't know

Oddometer: 356
Gerbing controller wanted

Anyone have one available in the Seattle area? Got one from another inmate but it didn't work. It's all good, he's refunding the $ and all, but I'm leaving for AK with my son in 10 days and he's likely going to want one.

Let me know. Thanks.
enumclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #7129
FLYING EYEBALL
out of step

Oddometer: 10,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by enumclaw View Post
Anyone have one available in the Seattle area? Got one from another inmate but it didn't work. It's all good, he's refunding the $ and all, but I'm leaving for AK with my son in 10 days and he's likely going to want one.

Let me know. Thanks.

If you end up having to buy new...eagle leather on auburn way has quite a bit of gerbings stuff on the shelf.

my photos http://jskustoms.smugmug.com/

save yourself some $ with my smuggy discount code qvMaWy1bTFU7c
FLYING EYEBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #7130
enumclaw
I just....don't know

Oddometer: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING EYEBALL View Post
If you end up having to buy new...eagle leather on auburn way has quite a bit of gerbings stuff on the shelf.
Thanks. Yeah, they're on my radar, just looking to see if I could find one a bit cheaper and use the savings on gas $ for the trip.
enumclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #7131
sarathmenon
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by enumclaw View Post
Thanks. Yeah, they're on my radar, just looking to see if I could find one a bit cheaper and use the savings on gas $ for the trip.
I remember cycle barn in Lynwood had some on discount when I went there last. Not sure if they still have it, might be worthwhile to give them a call.
sarathmenon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #7132
SenorPedro
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
Wink 1966 Honda CB160 in Portland

A little while back I thought I'd try my hand at vintage racing and built up this little bike. While extremely fun, I'd rather go play in the dirt when I have the spare time and save myself from wearing the leather pajamas and getting the race jitters.

Bike has been built from the ground up as a race bike, but is currently titled in Oregon. Charging system is intact and the bike could easily be made into a street legal cafe project with the original headlight and taillight that I still have. It has passed OMRRA tech inspection with flying colors and I would expect the same for WMRRA as well.

Everything on this machine has less than four hours on it, with a complete engine rebuild, new bearings, electronic ignition, OEM Honda parts throughout, etc. The list of modifications is huge, so I won't post it unless someone is interested. This things sounds fantastic too.

I'd rather have someone enjoy this than let it collect dust in my garage. I am looking to get $2000 from an inmate - its on CL for $2,500.

3L53sa3Na5G35r95tcd6cbcbe9aa6f27a1873

3G53sc3q25s85qc5t9d6c3eaa7f9395401393

3td3J83N45I65Kf5s6d6c618c5d058d521bf6

SenorPedro screwed with this post 06-13-2013 at 12:41 PM
SenorPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:23 PM   #7133
Flat_Black_Rat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
2007 Triumph Tiger 1050

2007 Triumph Tiger 1050 Seattle, WA
I am the second owner of this scorched yellow Tiger, I bought it with 2,200 miles in 2008. The bike currently has just over 45,000 miles on it. The bike is in overall pretty good shape for its mileage. There a few minor cosmetic flaws as follows, a scuff on the right handguard, some scratches on the right crashbar and body panel, and a small tear on the passenger portion on the seat. I have the full maintenance records since I have owned the bike, services have been done on schedule. Mechanically it is very sound, I would not hesitate to ride cross country on this bike. I have the title in hand.

Accessories Include:
Triumph Handguards
Triumph Aluminum Fatbar and Risers
Triumph Off-Road Pipe with correct tune
Triumph Centerstand
SW Motech Skidplate and Crashbars
Touratech Stainless Steel Pannier Rack
Touratech Front Sprocket Cover
Heated Grips
HID Conversion on the headlight
MK2 Pivot Pegz (Not installed)
Fully desmogged
RaceTech G3S Shock and 1.0kg/mm forksprings (installed last August)
Enduro Engineering GPS Mounting Bar
12V Power outlet on the dash

Asking $6,000.00 or best offer, I am not interested in trades at this time.

2005.5 KTM 950A
1978 Honda CT70
Flat_Black_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #7134
Flat_Black_Rat
Adventurer

Oddometer: 90
1999 Honda CR250R

1999 Honda CR250R - Seattle, WA

Amazing ready to ride CR250R. Tons of new parts in the past year with receipts between myself and the last owner. Fresh top-end last winter with low hours on it, other new parts include recent Renthal R3-2 o-ring chain and sprockets, new brake pads, new petcock, rebuilt carb, unbreakable levers, skidplate, new chain guide, new air filter, Rental fatbar and grips, 2001 CR250R rear shock, new tires, Moose steel clutch plates, FMF Gnarly pipe with Turbine Core 2 silencer / spark arrester, and freshly replaced fork seals. Also includes alternate 12T countershaft sprocket and stock exhaust. Bike has current registration and clean title in my name.

Asking $2,100.00, I am not interested in trades at this time.

2005.5 KTM 950A
1978 Honda CT70
Flat_Black_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:30 AM   #7135
crg infidel
Adventurer

Oddometer: 37
'06 Hayabusa! In the Gorge.

Hey Guys!

I'm selling this fine machine to hopefully purchase a big dirt adventure bike from another inmate. Help us both out! It's got 33k miles, and I'm hoping to get $6500.

It's all set up for paved adventures anywhere you'd like to go, and at whatever speed you feel you can get away with!

It's got a centerstand (as should every roadbike)
Steel braided front brake lines.
Stock pipes shortened & opened up (lighter & louder, but not stupid) Corbin passenger seat (w/stock)
Soupy's lowered main seat (w/stock)
SpeedoHealer (-1 tooth on the countershaft)
Other stuff too...
Comes with all the other goodies shown here! (Minus the dog)

It's Hound dog approved!

Never down, and I've not been on the track with it. I purchased it at 9K. It's been ridden primarily to work and for general fun. Never even got a ticket! I've got lots more pics, and am more than happy to send or post pics of anything in particular.

PM me here, or... yishai75@gmail.com

Thanks!!!
crg infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #7136
chokozip
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 188
Looking for early 80's XR200 motor

Anyone have an old XR200 or 185 running motor they would want to part with for a few hundred bucks?

Shoot me a pm if you do.
Thank you.
Sean
chokozip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #7137
aviatorbdm
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 107
bump...Cortech luggage... saddle bags, tail bag, and tank bag. I only used these on two long street trips otherwise collecting dust in my garage. Saddle bags and tail bag are expandable. All include rain covers. They are in excellent condition. Work great on sport bikes as I used them on my old Speed Triple. Going the Giant Loop way now with my XR. $175 for the full meal deal. Would like to sell them as a set.

[/QUOTE]
Old 06-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #7138
DiamondLie
Banned

Oddometer: 464
Bump...if you need a head/helmet mount light you'd be hard pressed to find a better quality unit than this one. SERIOUS power and range. $50 and shipped for FREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondLie View Post
BRAND NEW in box. Received as a gift and it is not something I will use. $74.99 MSRP. Will go $50 shipped to an inmate anywhere in the ConUS.

SOLD!

DiamondLie screwed with this post 06-21-2013 at 08:24 AM
DiamondLie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #7139
Fbn
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
Price drop! I'm interested in getting this out of the driveway...make me an offer I can't refuse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbn View Post
Reposted--sorry, my reading comprehension skills seem to have slipped as of late! sorry for the trouble, mods.

The time has come to sell my R1100GS! There may be a move in my near future, so I figured now was the best time to let one of my bikes go!

$3800, obo.

It's a 1999 BMW R1100GS with 98,xxx miles on it.
  • Touratech Hard Part
  • New Stainless Steel lines
  • Aftermarket Seat--don't remember if it's a rich or Corbin. I'll take a look when I get home!
  • PIAA lights (RHS light is out, too lazy to fiddle with electrical stuff
  • Paralever bearings replaced with Rubber Chicken Racing Paralever bushing
  • FD, Tranny oil replaced 200 miles ago
  • Barbacks installed
  • Rear splines lubed, Ujoints inspected
  • Lines bled, ABS flushed
  • New alternator belt
  • Fresh Pilot Road 3's spooned on, less than 300 miles on them!
  • ABS that works
  • Staintune Exhaust
  • M97 Transmission

It's been ridden offroad, and the overall condition of the bike reflects it--there are scratches and dings everywhere, but no showstoppers. Example: valve heads are rashed up, but do not leak. Good washington tabs.

here, have some pictures!

Fbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #7140
Trinity_Session
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 462
WTB Honda Civic 2000-2007

Any of you FF's have a Honda Civic sedan for sale? Looking for a seventh gen civic(2000-2007). Not to concern about mileage as long as you have the maint records. 5 speeds are preferred.
Trinity_Session is offline   Reply With Quote