User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
fbj913 OP
I ride

Oddometer: 2,345
Ride Three Sixty Five

In just a couple days I am going to start a journey. A journey that for some may not be a big deal. For me it's somewhat of a goal to re-allign myself with the love of being on 2 wheels. I also hope that others may follow in my foot steps and play along.

My goal is for 365 days straight I will be on 2 wheels. I will start on Jan 1st of 2012 (even though a leap year I'm still aiming for 365). It will either be a bicycle or a motorcycle. I may not be able to go on a 200 mile a day ride, or a super long bicycle ride everyday but I will be on 2 wheels at least every day. I hope you read along and maybe, just maybe, you want to participate. I will hopefully have my website up before the 1st. After that I will attempt to keep this "blog" and the website up to date.

I will start out on the 1st with a ride down to Southern Missouri and then continue on to Northern Arkansas.

2 big problems that I see are; 1. I can't ride to work. I drive a company vehicle and they require that I drive it to work in case I have to leave on company business. 2. I travel quite a bit. It will be somewhat fun to see how I go about trying to find something with 2 wheels when I am out of town. Only time will tell.

Here goes nothin..........
fbj913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
fbj913 OP
I ride

Oddometer: 2,345
Jan 1st 2012

To be Continued......
Almost a thousand miles the last few days. Rode in Arkansas and South East Missouri. Sooo good! Started out my first two days with a bang!!! Had a chili ride home this morning but it was well worth it!

Jan 1st and 2nd

Had a little spill yesterday.

fbj913 screwed with this post 01-02-2012 at 06:31 PM
fbj913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
Brent T
2014 R1200RT

Oddometer: 37
Go for it!

2 wheels good - 4 wheels bad...
Brent T is offline   Reply With Quote