ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #16
gunnr OP
optimsm

Oddometer: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWRider
I think that we were the ones in front of you! I am surprised that you did not catch us. We made a few extended stops due to one in our group thinking that a motorcycle trip would be a good time to try and pass a kidney stone, other then that the rest of us had a great trip but also had to go around the two fires. There were four of us; we had two KLRs and two BMW GSAs.
I did have a question for anyone that has completed the route. At the second to last GPS coordinate, they have you turn left on what looks to be a road on the map, but it was actually a pack trail. I did go up the trail for a ways but there was a tree down that would have been hard to lift the BMWs over. Has anyone else run into this problem? We just detoured around and met back up with the final coordinate.
Ryan
Cool...We probably would have caught you but I had the GPS and the others were ahead of me and missed a turn. I just stopped and waited for like a half hour or so for them to come back! This wasn't too far past Rager RS, where they said you were 10-15 mins ahead. As far as the route I had a GPS track that we followed. I saw your tracks make the turn they missed but not sure after that where I stopped seeing them. Where did you come out at? We popped out on 395 about 8 miles from Seneca? I did have a track that would take us to Seneca but we decided to take the other route. It was a nice ride, thanks for posting
gunnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #17
PNWRider
Live an Adventure!

Oddometer: 27
I do not have the maps in front of me, but I think that we came out on CR 63 then to 395. We had the Trek Now GPS points which I believe are the same as the ones printed in the maps. We got to the last point, but it was the trail/road from the second-to-last to the last points that I was questioning.
PNWRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #18
PJames61
Always an Adventure

Oddometer: 26
Pissed Sometimes Jobs Realy Suck

Great report, I sure missed out. So BUMMED OUT after reading and seeing the pictures.

KLR004
PJames61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:23 AM   #19
gunnr OP
optimsm

Oddometer: 287
Wished you were there
gunnr is offline   Reply With Quote