Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 05:36 PM   #46
Phish
Fishbone

Oddometer: 2,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksnak
Palin is not even close to being qualified or ready to be president of the U.S. if need be, particularly in light of all that this nation needs to deal with in the world. The fact that McCain chose her to be VP speaks volumes for his feeblemindedness and poor judgment. Unbelievable. And scary.

There is rumor circulating all over the Internet that Palin's new son is really her grandson and that she pretended to be pregnant to conceal her daughter Bristol's pregnancy. The story rings true and makes sense. Things could be over for this ridiculous VP nominee -- hopefully and thankfully --before they get started.

So if it is all over the net than it must be true !
Phish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:06 PM   #47
Alcan Rider
Frozen Fossil

Oddometer: 3,841
Laugh

Quote:
Palin is not even close to being qualified or ready to be president of the U.S. if need be, particularly in light of all that this nation needs to deal with in the world.
Yer absolutely right! We've let amateurs have too much say in how this country is run. Look at the past, and all the problems that arose because of this. That Ben Franklin guy - a blasted newspaperman! What the heck did he know about writing constitutions? And that Washington fellow - a hick farmer, living off his wife's fortune. The list just goes on and on. We need to continue our newer tradition of only putting lawyers in political offices, they're so honest and incorruptible that we don't have to worry about a thing with the country in their control.

Quote:
There is rumor circulating all over the Internet that Palin's new son is really her grandson and that she pretended to be pregnant to conceal her daughter Bristol's pregnancy.
Gotta be the gospel truth if it is circulating on the internet. You don't suppose it might show up in e-mails within a few days, with requests to "forward this to everyone on your mailing list"? But don't worry... just tell that fellow in Nigeria that you need some money in a hurry to spread the word about all this flimflammery. I'm sure he'll wire a few million right away when he realizes how urgently it's needed.
Haul Road Primer
Alcan Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #48
kodiakfrank OP
Gloria's Cheerleader

Oddometer: 9,565
I heard that Bigfoot is the babies father!

Where do these fucked up rumors start?
kodiakfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:03 AM   #49
Lone Rider

Oddometer: 25,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakfrank
Where do these fucked up rumors start?
Fear and hate are strong emotions.

Go, Girl, Go....
Lone Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #50
kodiakfrank OP
Gloria's Cheerleader

It's really refreshing to see someone gloating over a teenage pregnancy. Your true colors are bleeding through.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #51
beamertwin
Paul

Oddometer: 1,061
Quote:
Palin is not even close to being qualified or ready to be president of the U.S. if need be, particularly in light of all that this nation needs to deal with in the world. The fact that McCain chose her to be VP speaks volumes for his feeblemindedness and poor judgment. Unbelievable. And scary.

WHAT SHOULD REALLY SCARE YOU IS DICK CHANEY BEING NEXT IN LINE!!!!!!!

There is rumor circulating all over the Internet that Palin's new son is really her grandson and that she pretended to be pregnant to conceal her daughter Bristol's pregnancy. The story rings true and makes sense. Things could be over for this ridiculous VP nominee -- hopefully and thankfully --before they get started.

Are you even allowed to vote?

Pancreatic cancer stinks
beamertwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #52
KilLeR Kawasaki
Marky A

Oddometer: 921
She speaks well. She is good looking.

On the flip side, women I have talked to have not been pleased with her being chosen. Everyone knows, categorically, that the only reason she was chosen is because she is female. That is insulting to women everywhere.

Many fundamentalist christian women believe that a woman's place is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Most sane women will see her choice as the cynical, desperate move that it is. I believe this will go down as one of the GOPs more embarassing gaffes.
http://motodelmundo.blogspot.com/
KilLeR Kawasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #53
parkec
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
Palin, McCain's Ross Perot momnet fo clarity.

How do you vet such a pick form the back woods? You can't!!! The choice is already starting to unravel.. Pregnant daughter, rumors as to who is the mother of the son with downs syndrome - Trig, questions as to her actions in connection with the birth of Trig. - flying all over the nation wtf?

Here is my peeeve.

Politicians who put themselves first, instead of their family’s needs.
In Palin's case child with special needs, pregnant daughter and she is now going to run for Vice President of the United States - wtf..how self centered can you be. What happened to family values? One more do as I say, not as I do piece of crap politician!

parkec screwed with this post 09-01-2008 at 11:33 AM
parkec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #54
Lone Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkec
In Palin's case child with special needs, pregnant daughter and she is now going to run for Vice President of the United States - wtf..how self centered can you be. What happened to family values? One more do as I say, not as I do piece of crap politician!
I'll check with Bama and see if both children are still within the time allowed to just kill them instead.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:51 PM   #55
Wheeldog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,641
Wow!?!?!? You folks are pretty good at judging other people.

Obama's campaign is the only one who is going to unravel. The gal from the "back woods" has more experience and more accomplishments than Obama. Besides she isn't afraid of breaking a nail.

Millions of households have both the mom & dad working and the children with baby sitters.......even newborn's. Ever notice how many daycare centers are around? Guess anyone who uses day care is a pretty bad parent in your eyes.......eh??? In this case Todd isn't working he can care for the children while mom is working. The children WILL be raised by a parent. Only Mr. Mom in this case. Whats wrong with that??

There are lots of kids exposed in the media......from politicians to actors. Palin has asked the media to give the kids privacy. I am sure they will be out of the lime light soon, as most other famous peoples children are.

Now as far as opportunity......her kids will have a zillion more opportunities than your or my children can ever dream of. Think of all the life experiences they are going to have. They will have the BEST of everything from education to jobs. I have no clue where you can come up with the poor children routine.

A person would have to be out of their mind not to accept a position like this. What an opportunity for the whole family and Alaska.
Wheeldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #56
kodiakfrank OP
Gloria's Cheerleader

Quote:
It sure says something about Palin's character and care as a parent that she would choose to put her pregnant teenage daughter in this situation -- as if the girl doesn't have enough to deal with she's pressured into a teenage marriage with the guy who got her pregnant (we know how those generally work out) and subjected to the intense media focus of a political campaign. Not to mention the spector of Palin carting her newborn special needs infant along the campaign trail. What an example of family values.

McCain demonstrated incredibly poor judgment selecting Palin as his running mate and she should be ashamed for accepting the invitaition. The thought of her as a heartbeat away from the U.S. presidency given McCain's age and health issues should make any thinking person shudder.
I always thought the Dem were the party of love and acceptance or at least that's what they always spout off about. Obviously, they do not live what they preach but they do expect the rest of us to.

Poor parenting? Coming from the folks that want children to be able to have an abortion without parental consent? That's pretty fucking rich.

As far as traveling with a special needs child goes, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue with the Libs. They would just kill the child in the wom and suck the fetus out. That is a fine example of family values.

Family values come from supporting your family throughout their life and lovingly dealing with issues. Caring for and supporting your pregnant 17 year old speaks volumes for integrity and commitment to family. As to does sticking to your pro-life stance by having and raising a child with special need.

Of course, these actions require personal responsiblity, which the Libs seem to have forgotten (or never learned).

Palins experience is of little consequence especially when you consider the lack of experience by Obama. In your thinking (hoping?), McCain will die in office and Palin will become President; yes, this could happen but at least she (she: does that word scare you too?) has executive experience. What you fail to acknowlege is that Obama could start out as the President with no executive experience at all.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #57
Lone Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakfrank
I always thought the Dem were the party of love and acceptance or at least that's what they always spout off about. Obviously, they do not live what they preach but they do expect the rest of us to.

Poor parenting? Coming from the folks that want children to be able to have an abortion without parental consent? That's pretty fucking rich.

As far as traveling with a special needs child goes, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue with the Libs. They would just kill the child in the wom and suck the fetus out. That is a fine example of family values.

Family values come from supporting your family throughout their life and lovingly dealing with issues. Caring for and supporting your pregnant 17 year old speaks volumes for integrity and commitment to family. As to does sticking to your pro-life stance by having and raising a child with special need.

Of course, these actions require personal responsiblity, which the Libs seem to have forgotten (or never learned).

Palins experience is of little consequence especially when you consider the lack of experience by Obama. In your thinking (hoping?), McCain will die in office and Palin will become President; yes, this could happen but at least she (she: does that word scare you too?) has executive experience. What you fail to acknowlege is that Obama could start out as the President with no executive experience at all.
Good post, and one without an agenda.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #58
Dakar-Dave
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
but will look NOWHERE as attractive as our current Guvna!

Ya never know Spicy

Dave
Old 09-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #59
AKBMW
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 713
I thought this was a motorcycle fourm?

09 R1200 ADV :)

2013 Prudhoe to Key West T2T (tip2tail)
AKBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #60
Nosi
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 175
Ditto on the last post. This stuff belongs some wheres else, we just make each other irritated with this conversation. sure i've got my strong opinion, but what does it have to do with the great adventures I have on two wheels?