Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Some Assembly Required
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #76
teti
especie en extincion

Oddometer: 143
no seria tan necesario la prolijidad , solo mas o menos con una regla cuanto desplaza hacia adelante y cuanto hacia arriba del eje pivote , yo saco mis propias conclusiones .

mi idea es partir http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400288 como este post , empezar por la torre o soporte de gps y q sirva para anclar el carenado ( fairing ) , tomar basicas ideas de mi 990 dakar , pero en otras dimensiones , me explico?

agradezco un monton a todos ustedes por prestarme atencion a mis pedidos , espero en algun momento poder retribuir sus favores , lamento mucho molestarlos pero me facilitan en gran parte la tarea , y siempre una foto ayuda mas que los textos .

no tengo a mano tantos elementos como ustedes pero tengo mucha conviccion de poder lograrlo con mis manos y su ayuda , de dejarla linda y conseguir el objetivo , una hermosa 530 exc RALLY

gracias , gracias , gracias

teti
teti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #77
teti
especie en extincion

nonserious so necessary the prolijidad, single more or less with a rule whatever moves forwards and whatever upwards of the axis pivot, I draw my own conclusions.

my idea is to start off http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400288 like this post, to begin by the tower or has supported of gps and q serves to anchor the fairing (fairing), to take basic ideas from my 990 to dakar, but in other dimensions, I explain myself?

I thank for a pile to all you to pay attention to me to my orders, at some time hope to be able to repay its favors, moan to bother them much but facilitates I the task to a great extent, and a photo always helps but that the texts.

I do not have so many elements by hand as you but I have much conviction of being able to obtain it with my hands and their aid, to leave it is contiguous and to obtain objective, beautiful 530 exc RALLY

thanks, thanks, thanks

teti
Old 02-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #78
mookymoo
Mookish Mook

Oddometer: 4,370
este Traduccion de google es terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by teti
nonserious so necessary the prolijidad, single more or less with a rule whatever moves forwards and whatever upwards of the axis pivot, I draw my own conclusions.

my idea is to start off http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400288 like this post, to begin by the tower or has supported of gps and q serves to anchor the fairing (fairing), to take basic ideas from my 990 to dakar, but in other dimensions, I explain myself?

I thank for a pile to all you to pay attention to me to my orders, at some time hope to be able to repay its favors, moan to bother them much but facilitates I the task to a great extent, and a photo always helps but that the texts.

I do not have so many elements by hand as you but I have much conviction of being able to obtain it with my hands and their aid, to leave it is contiguous and to obtain objective, beautiful 530 exc RALLY

thanks, thanks, thanks

teti
Basically, what he is after is the height & fwd measurement of the nav post, measured relative to the stem.
He'll work it out from there on.

(I would suspect that the height/fwd measurement of the centre attachment point for the fairing is going to be useful too)

Hes going to draw on this and other threads to work out the nav post, fairing etc.

While he doesnt have the resources we might, hes going to build a sweet 530 Rally.
mookymoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #79
teti
especie en extincion

las lineas en blanco y negro son las medidas que necesito , y si tienen una foto como la amarran al chasis

espero aclarar las medidas que necesito

gracias

teti
Old 02-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #80
Mudguts OP
when in doubt GAS IT

Oddometer: 2,019
height 275mm
length 290mm
weight 35mm
Mudguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:05 AM   #81
teti
especie en extincion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudguts
height 275mm
length 290mm
weight 35mm
manos a la obra , algo va a salir , enviare fotos del proceso

gracias

teti
Old 02-16-2009, 06:45 AM   #82
Mezo
Banned

Oddometer: 2,129
Talking Mezo translation services via iGoogle

Quote:
las lineas en blanco y negro son las medidas que necesito , y si tienen una foto como la amarran al chasis

espero aclarar las medidas que necesito

gracias

teti
The lines in black and white are the steps I need, and if you have a photo of how to fix to the the chassis.

I hope to clarify the steps that i need.

Cheers mate.
Mezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #83
Mezo
Banned

Quote:
manos a la obra , algo va a salir , enviare fotos del proceso

gracias

teti
Then he said (according to iGoogle)

"hands-on, something will come out, send photos of the process"

Your guess is as good as mine

We need LukasM to translate this blokes wishes, im sure he lives in Spain.

Mezo.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #84
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,333
Mezo,

Looks like Teti is all set. He wanted some rough measurements - which he got thanks to you guys translating and Mudguts measuring. He is going to work on it and will send pictures when done.

Teti,

La proxima vez que necesitas ayuda con una traduccion, puedes mandarme un mensaje privado.

Saludos,
Lukas
Old 02-16-2009, 07:10 AM   #85
Mezo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasM
Mezo,

Looks like Teti is all set. He wanted some rough measurements - which he got thanks to you guys translating and Mudguts measuring. He is going to work on it and will send pictures when done.

Teti,

La proxima vez que necesitas ayuda con una traduccion, puedes mandarme un mensaje privado.

Saludos,
Lukas
Cheers Lukas,

I know its not a DR650 but a very interesting thread & hopefully we nick some of his ideas for the DR, Mmmwhhooaaaaa

Mezo.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #86
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,333
Absolutely agree Mezo, that's why I was the first to reply to the same thread in the Thumpers forum.

I love rally bikes and especially people posting pictures of their build-ups!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:09 AM   #87
teti
especie en extincion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasM
Mezo,

Teti,

Saludos,
Lukas
ok muchas gracias

sobre el tema de consumo de corriente, el generador de la 530 tiene 150w y viene con lampara de 35w, se puede llevar a 55w o sobrecargo mucho el alternador y regulador de voltaje ?
la idea es montarle un HID (55w) para la baja, y cambiarle la optica con la futura mascarilla o fairing ( en proceso de fabricacion).

saludos a todos y suerte

teti
Old 02-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #88
teti
especie en extincion

[quote=Mudguts]

Se me ocurrio una idea , opinen si es mala
en lugar de atornillar en el eje de la direccion el soporte para el gps y road book , sacar con planchuela dobles desde atras del eje una de cada lado y unirlas adelante , agarrado con tornillos de la parte de atras del eje de direccion la parte plana del chasis , ilustre una foto los puntos amarillos seria donde lo amarraria , con esto me evito desarmar la direccion y dejar huecos en el chasis .

que les parece?

saludos

teti

Old 02-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #89
Mudguts OP
when in doubt GAS IT

yes you could do it that way ,you will find the there is allready a hole thought the frame neer the head stem you could utillise that , or weld on a boss. i think fabricating a simple boss is far stronger then the bolt on you will find that bolt will come loose after a while .
Old 02-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #90
Mudguts OP
when in doubt GAS IT

yes you could do it that way ,you will find the there is allready a hole thought the frame neer the head stem you could utillise that , or weld on a boss. i think fabricating a simple boss is far stronger then the bolt on you will find that bolt will come loose after a while .