ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 04:57 AM   #76
flyrodder
Donny, please.
 
flyrodder's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Southern Bohemian Alps
Oddometer: 2,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero
I had one of those on layaway when it closed down.
El G! Damn! I was hoping to keep that a secret from Creek! Now he won't show.









on the other hand........
__________________
"It's sorta like a combination of camping in your Grandma's back yard, and a Frat party. " --fifthcircle
flyrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:06 AM   #77
Medicine Creek
127.0.0.1
 
Medicine Creek's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: smugville, nebraska
Oddometer: 9,410
WHAT?

the fucking foxy lady is closed?


i blame this on you shitbirds that live there and didn't support the place.

you are all dead to me.
Medicine Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #78
fifthcircle OP
Beer Knurd
 
fifthcircle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Knee deep in diapers, Nebraska.
Oddometer: 5,438
No need to stop in Lincoln for that anyhoo. Keep on going and cross the river to The Playhouse Don't forget your cooler!



So my count for steak on Fri the 12th is:
GSbiker & Pepperz
Guero.
Fifth & Fifthwife
flyrodder & thelaw
Nifty (& wife?)

Who am I forgetting? Where is Bill??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post

In short, adaptation is the precursor to growth and seeking out difficult, uncomfortable and challenging situations accelerates development, enriches our lives and provides us with the kind of awesome fucking memories that will sustain us until a final sleep rounds our little lives.
BLOG
fifthcircle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:36 AM   #79
El Guero
V4 Whore
 
El Guero's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA
Oddometer: 9,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine Creek
WHAT?

the fucking foxy lady is closed?


i blame this on you shitbirds that live there and didn't support the place.

you are all dead to me.
The student paper wrote a pretty scathing review, and I think word-of-mouth brought it down from there.
__________________

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #80
Medicine Creek
127.0.0.1
 
Medicine Creek's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: smugville, nebraska
Oddometer: 9,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthcircle
Who am I forgetting? Where is Bill??


hey...fuck you, mang.
Medicine Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #81
Medicine Creek
127.0.0.1
 
Medicine Creek's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: smugville, nebraska
Oddometer: 9,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero
The student paper wrote a pretty scathing review, and I think word-of-mouth brought it down from there.

a student paper should not have the power to unseat an established top o the line venue like the foxy lady.

scathing review...by a bunch of nitwit, change the world, fuck what other people want, we know best libtard fucktards.

i'll bet the young republicans on campus were against this atrocity.

fucking college kids, i'll get those fuckers.
Medicine Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #82
ImaPoser
adventure imposter
 
ImaPoser's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Oddometer: 15,517
Hmmm. I'll keep this in mind. If work(sucks) goes the way they think it will, I'll be done in nowhere, MN by Friday, and can't start in the other nowhere Mn, till Monday. This would give me something to do with the three days.
__________________
ImaPoser

Save 20% when you open your own smugmug account. Just go here...
ImaPoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #83
El Guero
V4 Whore
 
El Guero's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA
Oddometer: 9,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPoser
Hmmm. I'll keep this in mind. If work(sucks) goes the way they think it will, I'll be done in nowhere, MN by Friday, and can't start in the other nowhere Mn, till Monday. This would give me something to do with the three days.
You may be the first person in history to say, "HMMM, WHAT WILL I DO WITH THESE THREE DAYS. I KNOW, I'LL GO TO LINCOLN, NEBRASKA!!!"
__________________

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #84
El Guero
V4 Whore
 
El Guero's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA
Oddometer: 9,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPoser
Hmmm. I'll keep this in mind. If work(sucks) goes the way they think it will, I'll be done in nowhere, MN by Friday, and can't start in the other nowhere Mn, till Monday. This would give me something to do with the three days.
Are you sure you are in the right thread?
__________________

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #85
ImaPoser
adventure imposter
 
ImaPoser's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Oddometer: 15,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Guero
Are you sure you are in the right thread?

yep. six hours from morton to lincoln. six hours back to rochester on Saturday. Still would leave Sunday to find something to do. I hate when I go out of town and can't work every stinkin day.
__________________
ImaPoser

Save 20% when you open your own smugmug account. Just go here...
ImaPoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #86
Medicine Creek
127.0.0.1
 
Medicine Creek's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: smugville, nebraska
Oddometer: 9,410
well, there ain't shit worth doing in lincoln anymore.
Medicine Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #87
El Guero
V4 Whore
 
El Guero's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Iowa City, IA
Oddometer: 9,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine Creek
well, there ain't shit worth doing in lincoln anymore.
I remember seeing your picture on the wall at The Night Before. I can't remember if it was under "BANNED" or "SWEET TITS".
__________________

El Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #88
GSbiker
new and un-improved
 
GSbiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Wrong side of the tracks
Oddometer: 11,566
bump

__________________
TRLcam


GSbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #89
fifthcircle OP
Beer Knurd
 
fifthcircle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Location: Knee deep in diapers, Nebraska.
Oddometer: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine Creek
hey...fuck you, mang.
Like your gonna drive to Lincoln. Are you?

GSbiker & Pepperz
Guero.
Fifth & Fifthwife
flyrodder & thelaw
Nifty & Niftywife
'Creek-maybe or just fuckin with me...
Imaposer-maybe unless he comes to his senses...


So I have 9 for sure, with a possibility of 11.

Let me know by Wed of next week, so I can call ahead. (I just called and had them pencil in a res for 10 people. Reservation is under Kurt.)

Friday December 12th at 6:30pm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post

In short, adaptation is the precursor to growth and seeking out difficult, uncomfortable and challenging situations accelerates development, enriches our lives and provides us with the kind of awesome fucking memories that will sustain us until a final sleep rounds our little lives.
BLOG

fifthcircle screwed with this post 12-04-2008 at 12:06 PM
fifthcircle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #90
GSbiker
new and un-improved
 
GSbiker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Location: Wrong side of the tracks
Oddometer: 11,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthcircle
Like your gonna drive to Lincoln. Are you?

GSbiker & Pepperz
Guero.
Fifth & Fifthwife
flyrodder & thelaw
Nifty & Niftywife
'Creek-maybe or just fuckin with me...
Imaposer-maybe unless he comes to his senses...


So I have 9 for sure, with a possibility of 11.

Let me know by Wed of next week, so I can call ahead. (I just called and had them pencil in a res for 10 people. Reservation is under Kurt.)

Friday December 12th at 6:30pm
I'm in for $10 to buy Al Guapto a date. Anybody else?
__________________
TRLcam


GSbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014