ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #3136
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies
 
crankshaft's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Burlingtron,VT
Oddometer: 13,974
Hey AWM, can you play this on the base? I hardcore punk version might be fun

crankshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #3137
wmako
bored in NJ
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Andover, New Jersey
Oddometer: 617
Got

Since I was near by, I thought I'd try to get this game back on track.





I don't know what all the fuss was about. This seemed perfectly legal to me.





There were so many bright yellow "No tresspassing" signs, my eyes hurt. At least I didn't have to get wet or dirty.
__________________
wmako
RRMC

1979 CX500
1990 DR350


Ride Reports

Wmako's moped army rides from Jersey to Una-F'n-dilla (August 2010)

wmako screwed with this post 03-22-2011 at 09:33 AM
wmako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #3138
haystack
Just ride
 
haystack's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Jersey Highlands
Oddometer: 3,837
Quote:
wmakoGot

Since I was near by, I thought I'd try to get this game back on track.

This game has been off the tracks for quite some time!



Quote:
Originally Posted by haystack View Post
The rules are only posted for those who can't make up their own!

So where to?
__________________
.
.
Indeed, This is a gentleman's game....
Quote:
German W.O.D. Certified
2014 Winner of the Biggest Potato in Jersey
haystack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #3139
akarob
Green Cantern
 
akarob's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Skuncasville, CT
Oddometer: 7,583
Well, I'm glad you didn't get in trouble trying to pick up a rubber bone. That would have been a tough one to explain.

"Don't worry officer, I'm from the internet, and this is our mascot. Besides, Docgonzo said it was perfectly legal."


akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #3140
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,383
Yea,,perfectly legal....


__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:18 PM   #3141
docgonzo OP
Old Gadfly
 
docgonzo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: within 20 miles of the Center of the Universe
Oddometer: 13,265
ride safe, ride legally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmako View Post
There were so many bright yellow "No tresspassing" signs, my eyes hurt. At least I didn't have to get wet or dirty....
Those signs were on the OTHER side of the road! Nice job, Bill.

For the record, I am not suggesting anyone with a dual sport bike ride along a railroad track. We all know that is illegal. Also, I am not suggesting anyone ride on a power line, no matter how remote and beautiful the track might be. And I am not suggesting anyone ride any single track down in the Pine Barrens, because we also know that is illegal. In New Jersey, we have loads of nice graded dirt roads to get dirty on. And hundreds of legal miles of sandy jeep trails in the Pine Barrens.

Certainly wouldn't want anyone to have to grow a set of balls to ride their dual sport bikes on some dirt!

p.s., for the legal beagles, if you are retrieving your property (like a mascot) from private property, and you not causing any damage to said property, you are usually cut some slack by the property owner. Cause damage to the property, on the other hand, and be ready to pay a price (if you get caught!). And certainly don't go back a second time if you have been warned off!
__________________
later, *
docgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #3142
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick
 
BK.RD.RNR's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Livin' in the 90's
Oddometer: 5,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
In New Jersey, we have loads of nice graded dirt roads to get dirty on. And hundreds of legal miles of sandy jeep trails in the Pine Barrens.
... And yet, this is the second time in recent memory that you've placed a tag illegally on the edge of a railroad.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljockey View Post
None of us are exceptionally skilled riders (excepting when I'm drunk, then I'm fcking quick).
BK.RD.RNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #3143
devo2002
-Devo
 
devo2002's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Oddometer: 3,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
You don't really think I'd waste another second on your "dirt" tag that is 100 feet from a major road, do you?
__________________
2014 DL650 Vstrom
devo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #3144
wmako
bored in NJ
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Andover, New Jersey
Oddometer: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by devo2002 View Post
100 feet would have been nice.
__________________
wmako
RRMC

1979 CX500
1990 DR350


Ride Reports

Wmako's moped army rides from Jersey to Una-F'n-dilla (August 2010)
wmako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #3145
Boatman
Take me down bitch!
 
Boatman's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Petersburg, NY and Woodbridge, VA
Oddometer: 10,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK.RD.RNR View Post
... And yet, this is the second time in recent memory that you've placed a tag illegally on the edge of a railroad.

Come on now... you know it's okay because Doc said it is!!
__________________
08 KTM 950 SE, 09 KTM 950 SE, 04 KTM 950 ADV, 10 Husaberg FE390, 66 Kawasaki B8S Super 150

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:11 PM   #3146
Boatman
Take me down bitch!
 
Boatman's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Petersburg, NY and Woodbridge, VA
Oddometer: 10,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
Those signs were on the OTHER side of the road! Nice job, Bill.

For the record, I am not suggesting anyone with a dual sport bike ride along a railroad track. We all know that is illegal. Also, I am not suggesting anyone ride on a power line, no matter how remote and beautiful the track might be. And I am not suggesting anyone ride any single track down in the Pine Barrens, because we also know that is illegal. In New Jersey, we have loads of nice graded dirt roads to get dirty on. And hundreds of legal miles of sandy jeep trails in the Pine Barrens.

Certainly wouldn't want anyone to have to grow a set of balls to ride their dual sport bikes on some dirt!

p.s., for the legal beagles, if you are retrieving your property (like a mascot) from private property, and you not causing any damage to said property, you are usually cut some slack by the property owner. Cause damage to the property, on the other hand, and be ready to pay a price (if you get caught!). And certainly don't go back a second time if you have been warned off!

Doc meet Yanni,,, Yanni, this is Doc.You 2 have a lot to talk about!!

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...1544&highlight=
__________________
08 KTM 950 SE, 09 KTM 950 SE, 04 KTM 950 ADV, 10 Husaberg FE390, 66 Kawasaki B8S Super 150

Hi/low beam conversions for: Trail Tech, Baja Designs
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #3147
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies
 
crankshaft's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Burlingtron,VT
Oddometer: 13,974



Can't be a little pregnant, or sort of trespassing.....

Doc, has anyone every accused you of being a prima donna?
crankshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #3148
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,383
All those signs are there as a suggestion.Just casue they say,No Trespassing,,,doesn't mean they're there to infourm people not to trespass.
__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #3149
gbg
Beastly Adventurer
 
gbg's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Glenville, NY
Oddometer: 1,391
Holy fuck, it's just a stupid tag in a stupid game. So the guy trailers his bike and rides illegally. Who cares, and how does either detract from your fun? If you don't like where the tag is let someone else get it, it you don't like that the "moderator" is an egotistically hypocrite start a game of your own. I'm amazed at how much time and energy goes into crititiquing and bitching about Doc and his tags. Is it accurate? Sure, but why bother?
__________________
12 KTM 250 XC
82 Honda XL 250
gbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #3150
AWM
Beard Bros Racing
 
AWM's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mom's house
Oddometer: 11,383
__________________
"Hes not called the Angry White Man for nothing,much more fitting then the,Unicorn Clouds and Happy Trees Man".... UpST8

Theres a name for people without beards,"Women".
AWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014