ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #3691
docgonzo OP
Old Gadfly

Oddometer: 12,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulo View Post
a non active player was forced out of his daily grind into taking action see if he could jump start this thing....
Thanks for the effort there, Felipe. Maybe if I stay out of the game, it can proceed without further difficulties. I'll try.....

p.s., let me know if you need a duck! They are waterproof, fit easily in your pocket, and can tell you if the water is too hot!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:57 AM   #3692
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,034
just checked bag of mascots still there.leif left bruce prize on path use caution

On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...

kenny61 screwed with this post 09-26-2011 at 10:39 AM
kenny61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:38 AM   #3693
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Cant make it any easier...

even dog found it

On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 09-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #3694
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbob View Post

Was about to set the clock, thanks for going to check on the stash...

No problem, that's how I roll

Lulo the path in your pic was the correct one just go up about 30 feet to the top than go to the left towards the rock over hang.. If the tag shot is pretty much directly below you , or just a few feet to the right you are in the proper place.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #3695
lulo
Cochino Aventurero

Oddometer: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
No problem, that's how I roll

Lulo the path in your pic was the correct one just go up about 30 feet to the top than go to the left towards the rock over hang.. If the tag shot is pretty much directly below you , or just a few feet to the right you are in the proper place.

i know, i was standing in that general 2ft for half an hour tosssing shit around but i was mostly putting around in the dark....nice road though, couple nice trails leading off it that makes me wanna go back on the small bike
Old 09-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #3696
docgonzo OP
Old Gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulo View Post
i know, i was standing in that general 2ft for half an hour tosssing shit around but i was mostly putting around in the dark....nice road though, couple nice trails leading off it that makes me wanna go back on the small bike
Boy, if I were running this game, I would give the "get" to Felipe, since he traveled such a distance, and no one locally seems to be interested. He could pick a new mascot, and get the game going again. He was obviously in the right spot.

Oh, wait, I AM RUNNING THIS GAME! Felipe, Ken has confirmed that you were in the correct spot with your bike, and that no one else has gotten the tag in 48 hours. So it's yours if you want it.

O.K. with you, Ken?
Old 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #3697
lulo
Cochino Aventurero

thanks doc but i dont think that would be fair, (and it aint that far either), how bout we give it till friday see what happens, maybe ill motivate myself and go back again
Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #3698
kenny61
Crazy Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
Boy, if I were running this game, I would give the "get" to Felipe, since he traveled such a distance, and no one locally seems to be interested. He could pick a new mascot, and get the game going again. He was obviously in the right spot.

Oh, wait, I AM RUNNING THIS GAME! Felipe, Ken has confirmed that you were in the correct spot with your bike, and that no one else has gotten the tag in 48 hours. So it's yours if you want it.

O.K. with you, Ken?

What is the rule? That's all that matters to me

On edit just to be clear. What is the set/past rule..not the rule of the day...
Old 09-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #3699
devo2002
-Devo

Oddometer: 3,631
Doc - I can't get my head around why you continually preach from a pulpit and make up rules when a true leader/moderator of the game would suck it up once in a while and get the tag himself if he was displeased.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #3700
docgonzo OP
Old Gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
What is the rule? That's all that matters to me....
1. Get a tag by posting a photo that reproduces the tag dropper's photo to his or her satisfaction.....

That's it. The mascot was extra, for fun, and to confirm that you were in the right place. And to take out the technology of the smartphone and the scramble to upload. Someone decided to sign the duck and make it more important then the game of finding tag locations and riding to them. That was a shame.

Felipe got the tag if no one else claims it in a reasonable amount of time, and that time has passed. If he doesn't want it, then it becomes active again. Simple.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #3701
lulo
Cochino Aventurero

well if indeed its going to become active again ill drop it w a new mascot by friday, if its ok.

in all honesty the point is to get the game miving again, its been stalled for whatever reasons for too long and it should be moving.

or is it that nobody wants to play anymore????
Old 09-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #3702
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,416
akarob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #3703
MoBill
Smiles when says dat

Oddometer: 13,388
But Rob! I only thought it!! I didn't even type it!?

How do you do that?
MoBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #3704
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,416
Quick on the draw.
akarob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #3705
MoBill
Smiles when says dat

Oddometer: 13,388