ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #61
max medic
Gnarly Adventurer
 
max medic's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: South East England
Oddometer: 174
ride

Yes got a rather nice excel rimed wheel made up by talon so the bike is ready to GO!!!!!.
Up for doing some trails soon, been mainly riding my serow recently so the old KTM is going to feel like a GIANT TRAILIE

Max
__________________
If it ain't broke try and improve it, then break it, then fix it!
max medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #62
MH950SE
n00b
 
MH950SE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Boulder
Oddometer: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedtours
Mark there is a run for bigger bikes on 16/5
contact Ernesto 07914783653.
Don't think I can make it as bike is in bits!
thanks Derek, i'll give him a call...
MH950SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 AM   #63
orlando_orange
deslyxic tepyr
 
orlando_orange's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: back in noo zillund
Oddometer: 694
if another ride gets planned me and my S10 wuld like to tag along...

Chris
orlando_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:00 AM   #64
Gilb
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Kent, England
Oddometer: 58
Any rides coming up chaps?

Anyone fancy some trail riding in Kent weekdays when it's quieter sometime?
Gilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:22 AM   #65
blacktiger
Tigers R great.
 
blacktiger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: St.Leonards on Sea, England.
Oddometer: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by max medic
Yes got a rather nice excel rimed wheel made up by talon
If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost?
__________________
2002 black Tiger955i, 72000 miles and counting.
2012 black Tiger800XC, 32000 miles and counting.
blacktiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #66
zedtours OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
zedtours's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Surrey
Oddometer: 358
Wicked trail/road ride

The 950 pig is up and running again. Could lead a run on 7 June starting near Basingstoke around 10am.All you who expressed interest and missed the last one get in touch, this is a great area and knobblies will not be required.
derek
zedtours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:44 AM   #67
blacktiger
Tigers R great.
 
blacktiger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: St.Leonards on Sea, England.
Oddometer: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedtours
starting near Basingstoke around 10am

and knobblies will not be required.
But crash bars will be!! If it's wet.
__________________
2002 black Tiger955i, 72000 miles and counting.
2012 black Tiger800XC, 32000 miles and counting.
blacktiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #68
MrH
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Oxon, UK
Oddometer: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedtours
The 950 pig is up and running again. Could lead a run on 7 June starting near Basingstoke around 10am.All you who expressed interest and missed the last one get in touch, this is a great area and knobblies will not be required.
derek
Well I'm interested, but a bit disappointed that knobblies not reqd as I've now sold the 950 and got a 450EXC with luvvly knobblies! Is this a mostly tarmac run then?
__________________
My hovercraft is full of eels
MrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #69
zedtours OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
zedtours's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Surrey
Oddometer: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrH
Well I'm interested, but a bit disappointed that knobblies not reqd as I've now sold the 950 and got a 450EXC with luvvly knobblies! Is this a mostly tarmac run then?
A 450 hardly qualifies as a big traily, what on earth have you done?
zedtours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #70
zedtours OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
zedtours's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Surrey
Oddometer: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktiger
But crash bars will be!! If it's wet.
Even it pisses down every day till then I can find plenty of gravel and easy going!
zedtours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #71
MrH
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Oxon, UK
Oddometer: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedtours
A 450 hardly qualifies as a big traily, what on earth have you done?
Er well it's quite big and it goes like a ferret up a drainpipe

Wasn't getting on with trail riding my ride to work/general transport, so now I've got 2 bikes with the money from the 950, a ride to work AND a trail bike.

Oh dear have I done myself out of a ride then?
__________________
My hovercraft is full of eels
MrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #72
blacktiger
Tigers R great.
 
blacktiger's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: St.Leonards on Sea, England.
Oddometer: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrH
I've got 2 bikes with the money from the 950, a ride to work AND a trail bike.

Oh dear have I done myself out of a ride then?
You've done yourself out of a go anywhere adventure tourer. You've limited yourself to local trail rides whereas you could have expanded your horizons and explored France, Spain, the Alps, the Pyrenees, Morocco, anywhere in fact.
Oh well, enjoy staying at home.
__________________
2002 black Tiger955i, 72000 miles and counting.
2012 black Tiger800XC, 32000 miles and counting.
blacktiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:17 AM   #73
MrH
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Oxon, UK
Oddometer: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktiger
You've done yourself out of a go anywhere adventure tourer. You've limited yourself to local trail rides whereas you could have expanded your horizons and explored France, Spain, the Alps, the Pyrenees, Morocco, anywhere in fact.
Oh well, enjoy staying at home.
K bye
__________________
My hovercraft is full of eels
MrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:30 PM   #74
zedtours OP
Gnarly Adventurer
 
zedtours's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Surrey
Oddometer: 358
Thumbs down Is it a bad day or does no yone wish to play

Trail ride cancelled due to total lack of interest. Mr H I'll let you know next time I'm out on pogo
zedtours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 AM   #75
MH950SE
n00b
 
MH950SE's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Boulder
Oddometer: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedtours
Trail ride cancelled due to total lack of interest. Mr H I'll let you know next time I'm out on pogo
Cancelled... too bad, I was just about to confirm! oh well, let me know when you are thinking of another one. Cheers, Mark
MH950SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014