ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #9496
oPAULo
jack of all terrain

Oddometer: 3,835
OH SNAP!!!

oPAULo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #9497
nickgindy
Doing it Wrong

Oddometer: 2,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson357 View Post
Here this will help Tim.....little bikes blah blah...rant your all slow I'm too fast for anyone to follow.......blah blah blah rant rant rant rant rant...............................etc.....rant blah.....you're all lazy if you don't lay out a ride for New Years day its easy etc etc etc......you should do it on a 250cc bike or smaller with one of those old ship compass type things or you are weak and should be allowed on my ADV site...rant rant rant....hey lets all buy this bike together that I won't ride with any of you because I'm too fast and dangerous for anyone to follow....add in another two hundred words or so................................................ ..................................blah blah blah.....rant....little bikes.....lazy......when I went to school it was up hill both ways and we had to walk through waste deep snow.....rant blah...Hoosier Natl. Forest.......buy a map......
Sorry I know this is short for one of Tim's post but I got bored with this much it was all the farther I could carry the joke out.
Happy New Year
Well i actually did have to walj uphill to and from school back on the second grade when I lives in Pekin,Illinois. the ct70s were not available to us then as we were.poor and the dealerships werent anywhere close. There was a proving ground forest near by we could have rode i if we did have ond but we have to surfice to bmx bikes then. i guess thats when i got into bmx. There was even a.little small town bmx track other neighborhood kids built that i would participate in. we were not allowd dto follow the 2nd amendement then cause we were only 5-10yrs of agr and obama wasnt even i. the picture with his government handouta. my first bmw bike wS murry but i snapped it in half and got.a huffy that i ended up bending the cheap chinese rims on. i ended up combing the two bikes and had a decent machine until i moved to indianpolis jn the 3rd grade and was introduced to dyno vfrs and.finally got a neon peon yellow one for christmas one year. was on the heavier side of the market but most bikes were then as alhminum bikes were expensive and not to affordable in those days. i rode it for years before graduation to a fatboy specialized. was also a bit.on the heavier side as it was built by a mountain bike company but was a hell of a bmw bike. j won quite a few races on it at the veledrome when it was an aba track but then santioned to nbl. we had a woods behind our house. i then started getting motorcycles for the woods my first being a z50. i was riding thr crap out of that thing. kept bendjng fork and having to bend them back. the owner of the woods lived out of state and didnt car if people rode j them but then he sold it to a family that turned jt into a park called the williams brother park and sold it to brownsburg. they actually came over one day and threatened to sue us for the ruts in there field until my 13yr old self proved to them my honda z50 couldnt attempt to make the ruts in the field that were obviously from big bikes. we tried tk.organize something to where we could keep riding i the woods but it was money against everyone else and they started pushing tresspasses. sothe williams brothers police were all over the place with there tenchonoly and im sure they had secret spied hiding in ligs out in the woods tonprevent us from riding. i guess the.point of this story is to not have a joint and continue to jihnson's assholeness and it takes up time from me being able to make routes for everyone which i e learned if i did thT and people followdd me.on it they will crash. ive had that happen 2 times when ive been out riding. i feel maybe they couldnt keep up but then theres always possibility they were in a "zone" and not watching and assessing as they rode as they should be. i guess ghats easy to when your taking in the scenery. there is all kinda of grammatical errors on this post but im doing it from my cell phone because the man is holding me down and working. somekne has to take care of all the obama employees. speaking of them one went into a tire place robbed it and then fired 2 rounds into the garage to intimidate but i his a mechanic. i felt bad for the guy. he then robbed one of the customers of his wallet. the owner said that he usually carries his gun but jusg didnt today. another reason why i always carry although its not for everyone.

2003 Sv650s; 2012 BMW F650GS; 1999 Suzuki Dr 350se; 2009 GSXR 600
http://www.youtube.com/fetuss10
nickgindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #9498
nickgindy
Doing it Wrong

Oddometer: 2,310
Oh HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2003 Sv650s; 2012 BMW F650GS; 1999 Suzuki Dr 350se; 2009 GSXR 600
http://www.youtube.com/fetuss10
nickgindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #9499
hilljak
Hayseed

Oddometer: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson357 View Post
Here this will help Tim.....little bikes blah blah...rant your all slow I'm too fast for anyone to follow.......blah blah blah rant rant rant rant rant...............................etc.....rant blah.....you're all lazy if you don't lay out a ride for New Years day its easy etc etc etc......you should do it on a 250cc bike or smaller with one of those old ship compass type things or you are weak and should be allowed on my ADV site...rant rant rant....hey lets all buy this bike together that I won't ride with any of you because I'm too fast and dangerous for anyone to follow....add in another two hundred words or so................................................ ..................................blah blah blah.....rant....little bikes.....lazy......when I went to school it was up hill both ways and we had to walk through waste deep snow.....rant blah...Hoosier Natl. Forest.......buy a map......
Sorry I know this is short for one of Tim's post but I got bored with this much it was all the farther I could carry the joke out.
Happy New Year

Proving I'm an idiot without ever speaking...
hilljak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #9500
MotoBoss
Bad Influence

Oddometer: 3,412
Happy Happy to All......................

prep'n for the Mississippi Hill Country Trail February 1st

AdventureRiderRadio
Donate To ADV

MotoBoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #9501
Kevinj110
पवित्र गाय

Oddometer: 563
Happy new year.
Kevinj110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:10 AM   #9502
indypup
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Oddometer: 3,379
Happy 2013!

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.
indypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:55 AM   #9503
lufin
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 252
WOW, hopefully we all made it into the New Year. I did have a chance to load a big bag of recycle plastics on the beemer and haul it into town yesterday before the snow hit.Saw a GSA and 2 mo-peds while I was out. Now I'm setting here waiting for the snow to melt off the roads so I can get out.

2009 R1200GS
1987 GL1200 Aspencade
lufin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:47 AM   #9504
AC909
Great Job!

Oddometer: 995
Happy 2013 everyone! Looks like our long streak of street riding on New Years Day is ending. Oh well, just have to fire up the woods bikes!
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1010764
AC909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:07 AM   #9505
Btown Jason
Substitute

Oddometer: 99
Happy New Year

I wish you all a safe and happy new year! Have fun with it!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #9506
306dad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 128
two weeks since my surgery and i am cleared to ride i am now officially ready
Old 01-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #9507
TripleThreat719
Track Addict ADV Wannabe

Oddometer: 279
Whatcha' Gonna' Ride?
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
2009 Husqvarna TE 310
TripleThreat719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #9508
TooSlow4U
2 Wheel Wonder Rider

Oddometer: 1,016
Happy New Year everyone! ....lets ride! :)

Honda XR "Complete" S/M Wheels For Sale ---> http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...9#post20028089

TooSlow4U is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #9509
306dad
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 128
not sure yet what to ride open to suggestions i do know where to buy my gear!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #9510
TooSlow4U
2 Wheel Wonder Rider

Oddometer: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by 306dad View Post
two weeks since my surgery and i am cleared to ride i am now officially ready
Two weeks after a neck surgery and you're released to ride already? Wow, quick healer.... Okay, saddle up and let's roll.

Honda XR "Complete" S/M Wheels For Sale ---> http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...9#post20028089

TooSlow4U is online now   Reply With Quote