ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #12151
midengineracer
Lost, with a GPS
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Oddometer: 1,285
I think I can make RG tonight...

I have a lot of liquids in the garage, free to anyone that wants to pick them up. The nicest is the 5L of Mobil 1 5W30, there is also about 3/4 gallon of 2-cycle I mixed up last week (Husqvarna 2-cycle oil that came with my weedeater). Would probably still work in a pumpkin.

Miscellaneous oil, antifreeze, and grease (not too much grease though).
__________________
Thomas
2007 Husqvarna TE250 (Athena 300 kit)
2010 Triumph Scrambler
2010 H-D XR1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 685
The best accessory for a KLR is another bike for riding offroad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Twin
I need to start riding my bicycle more so I can justify a cool new one.
midengineracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:13 AM   #12152
Drizzt
Ranger
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Tucson AZ
Oddometer: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by midengineracer View Post
I think I can make RG tonight...

I have a lot of liquids in the garage, free to anyone that wants to pick them up. The nicest is the 5L of Mobil 1 5W30, there is also about 3/4 gallon of 2-cycle I mixed up last week (Husqvarna 2-cycle oil that came with my weedeater). Would probably still work in a pumpkin.

Miscellaneous oil, antifreeze, and grease (not too much grease though).
I need to head down that way anyway to get something at my dad's so I'll take it

When's the latest I can pickup? Do you still have bikes or are they all loaded up?
__________________
2000 Suzuki DR-Z400S

And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things? Pirsig
Drizzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:36 AM   #12153
airgord
What am I doing out here!
 
airgord's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Eloy, AZ.
Oddometer: 844
Wickenburg

So who is heading up to the DS ride this weekend?
__________________
Riff Raff 2011
airgord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #12154
emerson.biguns
All idiot, no savant
 
emerson.biguns's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: The Old Pueblo
Oddometer: 9,909




.
emerson.biguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #12155
Fastphil38
AZ Offroad
 
Fastphil38's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson Az
Oddometer: 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by airgord View Post
So who is heading up to the DS ride this weekend?
Hey Air, The Tucson group is Cathy,skip,allyn,john, and maybe me! If theres more the I don't know. Are you going? Ride On! Phil
__________________
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out of it alive anyway.
Fastphil38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #12156
airgord
What am I doing out here!
 
airgord's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Eloy, AZ.
Oddometer: 844
Hey Phil! Yeah I'm headed up there friday afternoon, my buddy Mack had to drop out with a phlebitis issue and doesn't want to ride on blood thinners so I'm looking for others to tag on to.
__________________
Riff Raff 2011
airgord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #12157
HoosierTrailmaster
Just an Old Grizzly
 
HoosierTrailmaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Under the Tucson Sun
Oddometer: 2,382
We're there man. I think some of the Phoenix inmates are riding with us as well.
__________________
'06 Beta RR 525 "Red KTM"
'02 GasGas EC 300..."The Smoke"
'10 KTM 990 ADV R "Brutus Beefcakes"
HoosierTrailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #12158
Fastphil38
AZ Offroad
 
Fastphil38's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Tucson Az
Oddometer: 461
Laugh H@tm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierTrailmaster View Post
We're there man. I think some of the Phoenix inmates are riding with us as well.
Hey Allyn, I THOUGHT YOU WERE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND by that group!
__________________
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out of it alive anyway.
Fastphil38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #12159
midengineracer
Lost, with a GPS
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Oddometer: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
I need to head down that way anyway to get something at my dad's so I'll take it

When's the latest I can pickup? Do you still have bikes or are they all loaded up?
Obviously, sooner is better, but Sunday is probably the last day. Saturday I will be at the Celtic festival for probably half the day (I think the first half +).

All the bikes are gone, I had to restrain myself from chasing the truck down the road when they moved me out.
__________________
Thomas
2007 Husqvarna TE250 (Athena 300 kit)
2010 Triumph Scrambler
2010 H-D XR1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 685
The best accessory for a KLR is another bike for riding offroad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Twin
I need to start riding my bicycle more so I can justify a cool new one.
midengineracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #12160
Vanhalen1985
Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Oddometer: 19
Anyone riding here in the Tucson area this weekend?
Vanhalen1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #12161
Drizzt
Ranger
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Tucson AZ
Oddometer: 1,032
Me and my roomate (xr400) are probably going to head out on sunday, no plan as of yet. i was thinking about exploring the singletrack on wilmot, then heading further south into the santa ritas and maybe sonoita
__________________
2000 Suzuki DR-Z400S

And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things? Pirsig
Drizzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #12162
midengineracer
Lost, with a GPS
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: UK
Oddometer: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
Me and my roomate (xr400) are probably going to head out on sunday, no plan as of yet. i was thinking about exploring the singletrack on wilmot, then heading further south into the santa ritas and maybe sonoita
Ooh, let me borrow the NX and join you guys!

RG started slow, but more people slowly gathered. I didn't get the screen name of our visitor from Canada, but I hope he rides with some of you guys before he takes off, he has a pretty, shiny KLR, we need to muss it up for him!

Also, Dave (the DustyMocos one) showed up, I haven't seen him since I had my GS, so it was really cool to see him again as well as Ebermone (the last time I saw him, he was 4 months into ownership of his DR-Z and needed 'encouragement' to finish Rug Road with me, Mntdawg, twentyniner(?), and Pat.
__________________
Thomas
2007 Husqvarna TE250 (Athena 300 kit)
2010 Triumph Scrambler
2010 H-D XR1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 685
The best accessory for a KLR is another bike for riding offroad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Twin
I need to start riding my bicycle more so I can justify a cool new one.
midengineracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #12163
yzfcathy
Weeble
 
yzfcathy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: TUS LAS
Oddometer: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphil38 View Post
Hey Allyn, I THOUGHT YOU WERE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND by that group!
Direct hit, ouch
__________________
F800, R6, 525EXC, 200EXC JackPiner
TUCSON BOARD
TUS AREA RIDES
Cathy's Dumb Solo Ride
The John Penton Story, Movie project
yzfcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #12164
Drizzt
Ranger
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Tucson AZ
Oddometer: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by midengineracer View Post
Ooh, let me borrow the NX and join you guys!

RG started slow, but more people slowly gathered. I didn't get the screen name of our visitor from Canada, but I hope he rides with some of you guys before he takes off, he has a pretty, shiny KLR, we need to muss it up for him!

Also, Dave (the DustyMocos one) showed up, I haven't seen him since I had my GS, so it was really cool to see him again as well as Ebermone (the last time I saw him, he was 4 months into ownership of his DR-Z and needed 'encouragement' to finish Rug Road with me, Mntdawg, twentyniner(?), and Pat.
Haha, if you want I'm totally open to that, the more the merrier
__________________
2000 Suzuki DR-Z400S

And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good- Need we ask anyone to tell us these things? Pirsig
Drizzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #12165
HoosierTrailmaster
Just an Old Grizzly
 
HoosierTrailmaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: Under the Tucson Sun
Oddometer: 2,382
"can you feel the love tonight".





Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphil38 View Post
Hey Allyn, I THOUGHT YOU WERE VOTED OFF THE ISLAND by that group!
__________________
'06 Beta RR 525 "Red KTM"
'02 GasGas EC 300..."The Smoke"
'10 KTM 990 ADV R "Brutus Beefcakes"
HoosierTrailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014