User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #316
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 761
Hi Wizze,

Thanks for reaching out. We do have them here.

Thanks,

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizze
Hey Anthony

I'm planning on visiting the Philly store during the 2nd week in March. Do you have the Icon Variant helmet to try-on?

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #317
GS N RVN
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
SAS TEC insert

I just washed my Cayenne Pro and can't remember which side of the SAS TEC insert should be in contact with my back..flat side or contoured side?
Old 03-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #318
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Yo GS,

Flat side against the body buddy.

Two Wheels Down,

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS N RVN
I just washed my Cayenne Pro and can't remember which side of the SAS TEC insert should be in contact with my back..flat side or contoured side?

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 03-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #319
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

REV'IT! Sand Glove Stocked and Ready to Rock

The new adventure styled REV'IT! Sand Gloves have come in and the production version looks great. All we had previously seen was a pre-production sample.

Check out the candid.

I am a fan of the move to go black / safari vs black / silver. The production version also has some nice finishing touches on the palm.

They are mesh based, lightweight ad functional; geared toward warm weather dualsporting.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 03-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #320
ovenking
Unfloppable

Oddometer: 38
Sand combo in stock?

Hey Anthony, I noticed the Sand jacket in black/silver M and Sand pants in black S are both out of stock. Do you have an ETA for when they'll be back in and shipping?

I have some free cash coming in the next month that I'll be looking to spend on some upgraded gear...
ovenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #321
steveWFL
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,349
when does the winter stuff go on clearance? I'm entertaining this stuff or Dainese on a closeout
steveWFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #322
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Yo ok.

I asked the Magic 8 ball. All signs point to soon. All signs point to a matter of weeks not months. :-)

Also on our site after you pick the size color you can enter your email to be notified the moment it comes back into stock right on the product page.

Let me know what else I could do for you.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovenking
Hey Anthony, I noticed the Sand jacket in black/silver M and Sand pants in black S are both out of stock. Do you have an ETA for when they'll be back in and shipping?

I have some free cash coming in the next month that I'll be looking to spend on some upgraded gear...

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 03-31-2010, 08:39 AM   #323
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Question New REV'IT! Flash Catalog and Video

This is a screen shot -

REV'IT! has just relaunched its Website with a very dynamic flash driven presentation featuring hi-res images and video.

Check out the Adventure Touring Section Here

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #324
rhicks
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 298
I got a chance to try on the "sand" glove today and will say I am very pleased with the fit and feel of this glove. I've had my eye on the "dirt" glove and was wondering if the fingers had the tight fit like the sand. By tight I mean not a lot of loose material around the edges to add with the bulk of the glove. Also, is the sizing similar to the sand? Large in the sand could not have been a better fit.

Chances are I'm going to get a set of the sand and the dirt but would like opinions on the dirt since I won't get a chance to wear them before purchase.

Thanks,
Robert
Old 04-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #325
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Hi Robert,

The fit and finish of the fingers will be the same on both gloves. I just pulled both and compared them.

Let us know what else we could offer or questions we could answer.

Did you see the video on the dirt we did? You can watch it in Hi-Def as well.

Best,

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhicks
I got a chance to try on the "sand" glove today and will say I am very pleased with the fit and feel of this glove. I've had my eye on the "dirt" glove and was wondering if the fingers had the tight fit like the sand. By tight I mean not a lot of loose material around the edges to add with the bulk of the glove. Also, is the sizing similar to the sand? Large in the sand could not have been a better fit.

Chances are I'm going to get a set of the sand and the dirt but would like opinions on the dirt since I won't get a chance to wear them before purchase.

Thanks,
Robert

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #326
rhicks
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 298
Thanks Anthony. I've watched the video a couple of times before posting the question. It looked like they were the same (or near) as the sand but just couldn't tell. I've got some Teamzilla cash to spend. :)

Cheers,
Robert
Old 04-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #327
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Good to hear Robert. I am glad I could help.

Let me know what else I could offer you.

Best,

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhicks
Thanks Anthony. I've watched the video a couple of times before posting the question. It looked like they were the same (or near) as the sand but just couldn't tell. I've got some Teamzilla cash to spend. :)

Cheers,
Robert

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 04-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #328
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

April "Pilgrims of Savings" - ADV Deals

As many of you know, we like to geek out on video. We specialize in a lot of technical product and are willing to take the deep dive to get through the product features. In the end we hope it provides some great information in an easily absorbent medium for folks who are doing their homework on buying new gear.

Well every month it seems that we have a good chunk of new closeout motorcycle gear items which provide great value at a great price for our customers.

In the spirit of savings, we have recently been embracing our "low budget" roots and doing some Monthly Sales Videos (remember we started RevZilla.com many moons ago out of our apartment).

Take a peek at our "Pilgrims of April Savings" Video and let us know what you think. The sales are good, the video is intentionally bad. lol. You can see all of the sale products featured for April here.

ADV'ers will probably be interested in the GoPro HD Camera Coupon, and the Arai XD-3 & Shoei Hornet DS Sonora savings. The full list is as follows:

Limited Time Deals Include:
GoPro HD Camera - $249.99
Arai XD-3 Luster Helmet - $449
Shoei Hornet DS Sonora - $367
Icon Seventh Seal Arc Jacket - $200
Icon Airfrome Seventh Seal Helmet - $248
Vemar Eclipse Carbon Fiber - $379
Joe Rocket Carbon Fiber 101 Helmet - $199

We hope you laugh. And find a good deal.

Anthony

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 04-16-2010 at 08:43 AM
Old 04-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #329
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Summer Gear Video Guides Part 1, 2 & 3

Summer Gear Video Guides Part 1, 2 & 3 - From our RevZilla Blog

For this first pass we tackled summer weather motorcycle gear that offered Maximum Airflow (Part 1), Upgraded Protection (Part 2) and Leather & Versatility (Part 3). Each one of the following videos homes in on a combination of motorcycle jacket, pants and gloves which will match, fit and protect for a wide range of budgets and styles.

We focused mostly on some of the gear that people see less frequently, REV'IT! and Dainese, but expect to see a few more videos which will cover some other popular brands and applications with our picks for standouts within those areas. There is a lot of textile and mesh in the coming presentations with a little flavor of leather in the last one.

Remember all of these items are currently being showcased within our 2010 Summer Gear Guide Section of Revzilla.com. You can also see the full videos and individual product videos there as well as on RevZillaTV on YouTube.

Part 1 - Maximum Airflow
Part 2 - Upgraded Protection
Part 3 - Leather & Versatility
For a first pass at parts 1 through 3 we covered a good chunk but, as I said said earlier there is much more to come. Also with regard to womens' options, be sure to hit the full 2010 Summer Gear Guide Product Section on RevZilla.com to see the many women specific versions of the products that we just listed.

Stay tuned and ALL feedback is welcome. If you have anything you would like to see in outfit form, be sure to send us a line via RevZilla.com or on Facebook.

Two wheels down,

BoochZilla

'10 Multistrada 1200
'07 R1200GS
'05 Monster S2R
Old 04-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #330
FiveG
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 148
Low Temps for Hot Weather Gear

I know there's a lot of discussion about how the mesh gear works in warm weather. Here's a different question: what would you expect to be the lowest comfortable temperature for the mesh-based Rev It Air Jacket and the Rotor pants? Reason is: if you're planning a day that's warm mid-day, but the day starts cool, will you be chilled early on?

For context, the day I'm thinking of is expected to start out about 60 degrees, but get up to about 80. Would that combination be too chilly in the morning?
FiveG is offline   Reply With Quote