Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #5191
Patrick46
visionary

Oddometer: 2,672
These are all great points, and I wholeheartedly agree. Lets just get this game back in motion where it belongs!

so on that note.........

GAME ON DUDES!!!

www.artworks-unlimited.com
Patrick46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #5192
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!

Oddometer: 5,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
4. Stop with the adding of junk to the tag bag. Simple mascot. Simple to replace. Back to figuring out where the tag is and riding to it with a motorcycle.

In conclusion, the mascot should not be important at all.

Game on.

^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 05-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #5193
Yankee Dog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Tuna View Post
Fuck the egg....
+1

forget the egg. The TAG is here.

6017 East 300th Road, Martinsville, IL 62442

Yankee Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #5194
NoVa Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,478
I'll weigh in. I think we should have an egg. A good egg. I found a replacement egg, and rode it near 28 hours to drop off and return to the 'casa. And I put my name on the egg. And others did, too. We named the egg "Cosmo". That being said, Cosmo wasn't "Precious," but Cosmo was Cosmo.

In my very humble opinion, I like the North American mascot. I suppose in light of events I don't favor folks not necessarily appreciative of tag history to grab and well, not tag. But perhaps there are compelling reasons for the recent non-tag which will become apparent as time comes to pass. I hope all are ok.

That being said, I vote mascot. And I vote egg. Glad to help put another egg in play. . ..
NoVa Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #5195
motomac
Mac

Oddometer: 437
I'll say this one more time:The tag, until he posts, is still the Moonshine Store in Moonshine Illinois.
'13 Gold Wing 9,372 miles
motomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:32 AM   #5196
Ziamon
Adventurer

Oddometer: 31
Per authorization from the almighty's of ADV riding (nobody) I'm posting this official ruling to clear thing up. Note this Rule from the first post of this thread:

"#4 Tag mascot (i.e. blockhead, chicken, etc.) is required to clame the tag. Please post your "bruced" pictures even if the tag mascot has already been taken. Tag claims must be posted within 12 hours of the 1st "bruced" photo. In the even no official tag claim is made within 12 hours, the person with the 1st "bruced" photo gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next Tag mascot."

For those that can't work out this ADVlegalese I'll cypher. It appears someone may have picked up the "mascot" and not posted a grab picture. So that leaves us at above rule #4. So now if someone else were to post up a tag location picture "Bruced picture" the mascot grabber would have 12 hours to post up a "tag claim" post per stated above rules.

If the alleged present mascot holded doesn't do that then the first Bruced tag claim gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next tag mascot.

Did I type too fast for anyone?

Game is still on and fully in play. mac and the unknown "H20rider have done nothing against the rules of this thread. So quit your fricking baby whining and go grab the tag. It's a fricking riding game and a fricking plastic/rubberr/glass/marble egg. The only person allowed to cry like a baby is the fool/fools that spent $12.95 on the glass egg/eggs that are lost or grabbed.

You're very welcome, And much to mac's dislike I may just grab this tag and move it to the middle of BFN West Texas shortly.....

Oh I like Tor's rule much better:

As to the rules........................they just cause strife.

Ziamon
Ziamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #5197
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!

Oddometer: 5,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziamon View Post
Oh I like USA Tor's rule much better:

Ziamon
Fixt that for ya

From the USA TOR OP. I got so fed up with the ole crapola (not that I don't generate a lot myself) that I just nixed the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Pilot View Post
We now have a multi mascot game. Nutsy has been joined by Patriot Nut. As to the rules........................they just cause strife.

Play on.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #5198
motomac
Mac

Oddometer: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziamon View Post
Per authorization from the almighty's of ADV riding (nobody) I'm posting this official ruling to clear thing up. Note this Rule from the first post of this thread:

"#4 Tag mascot (i.e. blockhead, chicken, etc.) is required to clame the tag. Please post your "bruced" pictures even if the tag mascot has already been taken. Tag claims must be posted within 12 hours of the 1st "bruced" photo. In the even no official tag claim is made within 12 hours, the person with the 1st "bruced" photo gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next Tag mascot."

For those that can't work out this ADVlegalese I'll cypher. It appears someone may have picked up the "mascot" and not posted a grab picture. So that leaves us at above rule #4. So now if someone else were to post up a tag location picture "Bruced picture" the mascot grabber would have 12 hours to post up a "tag claim" post per stated above rules.

If the alleged present mascot holded doesn't do that then the first Bruced tag claim gets the tag and the honor of choosing the next tag mascot.

Did I type too fast for anyone?

Game is still on and fully in play. mac and the unknown "H20rider have done nothing against the rules of this thread. So quit your fricking baby whining and go grab the tag. It's a fricking riding game and a fricking plastic/rubberr/glass/marble egg. The only person allowed to cry like a baby is the fool/fools that spent $12.95 on the glass egg/eggs that are lost or grabbed.

You're very welcome, And much to mac's dislike I may just grab this tag and move it to the middle of BFN West Texas shortly.....

Oh I like Tor's rule much better:

Ziamon
Welcome Raymond, nice to see a motorcycle rider add to the post!
'13 Gold Wing 9,372 miles
motomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #5199
Jrjoyce2007
ADVenture Addict

Oddometer: 866
Yea!!! Bring it to West Texas!!!!
Jrjoyce2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #5200
Flasher
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 221
A much simpler time

An offhand observation. Remember when there was just 1 mascot? Not near as many problems or whining. Play with what you have and move on. If you don't have the patience to wait, play a local game. Have nice week and be safe

Out bustin' gas

I ride, I fall down!
Flasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #5201
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome

Oddometer: 7,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
An offhand observation. Remember when there was just 1 mascot? Not near as many problems or whining. Play with what you have and move on. If you don't have the patience to wait, play a local game. Have nice week and be safe
The problem here is that we don't have a mascot.

I got the sense you were talking about the USA ToR with multiple mascots. That got weird for sure. I stopped following it when it got stupid.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:26 PM   #5202
Flasher
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 221
Egg on my face!

Duuuu. My bad. I don't know what is wrong with me. Sorry to all that may have been offended. But remember, Patience is a virtue. Hope it all works out.

Out bustin' gas

I ride, I fall down!
Flasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #5203
Yankee Dog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,863
Well. I'll be up that way come August. I'll get it then.

Yankee Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #5204
George 99
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 770
I talked to H2O Rider yesterday evening. He said he's tried to post pics a couple times. Don't know what the problem is. He's supposed to send me copies of the pics but haven't seen'em yet.

Just for reference, he sez the egg is up a dirt road in central TN. More to come...

Until those pics are posted, the Moonshine Store is still the Tag. I'll be there in July, so...

George 99 screwed with this post 05-06-2014 at 06:25 PM
George 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #5205
RidingDonkeys
Purveyor of Awesome

Oddometer: 7,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by George 99 View Post
I talked to H2O Rider yesterday evening. He said he's tried to post pics a couple times. Don't know what the problem is. He's supposed to send me copies of the pics but haven't seen'em yet.

Just for reference, he sez the egg is up a dirt road in central TN. More to come...

Until those pics are posted, the Moonshine Store is still the Tag. I'll be there in July, so...
RDV is next week. Pics would help a lot. Or just PM me the location.

--------
Sit Stay Ride: The Story of America's Sidecar Dogs
Watch the trailer, spread the word:
www.sidecardogs.com