Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 462
More New Maintenance Parts Now Available At Beemerboneyard! plus 10% ADV discount!

Hi Guys,
First of all I'd like to thank all of the ADV riders who have become customers of ours. ADVRIDER.COM is the most commonly listed referral we get by far. THANK YOU!!!

We can offer a 10% ADV rider member discount effective right away. Just enter the coupon code: advrider in the source code box of the order form and click the "apply" button and your discount will be automatically applied. Please let me know your ADV rider username in the comments section of the order form as well. (Just trying to keep the lurkers honest - sign up already!)

We have added quite a few new maintenance parts of interest to ADV riders over the past year and I thought I'd post here to update everyone.

First up we now carry new Magura OEM master cylinders for the R1100GS bikes. These are the same exact 20mm master cylinder that the dealer sells for $361 and we sell it for $219.95! We also carry the rebuild piston kit for the 1100GS that BMW sells for $70. Our price is currently $39.95 and in a few days it will include a new rubber boot and go for $42.95. In about 4 weeks we will be stocking new Magura clutch slave cylinders for the R1150GS bikes. BMW gets $147 for the exact same unit and we'll be selling them for $99.95! Also coming in about 4 weeks are rebuild piston kits for the front brake and clutch master cylinders. BMW gets $70 for these and we'll be selling them for $42.95. You can see all of our Magura offerings here: http://www.beemerboneyard.com/macy.html .

Next up we now carry metal oil filter wrenches for R1200GS bikes for $19.95. They are available individually or in a master kit with 4 oil filters, the wrench and a crush washer/O-ring set on sale for $65.95 . You can see those items here: http://www.beemerboneyard.com/magemaoilfif.html

We are proud to be one of the only vendors in the US to carry super high quality German Liqui-Moly Oils. We offer 5 liter jugs of mineral based 20W50 and synthetic 10W50, 75W90 synthetic gear oil, brake fluid and engine and fuel and oil additives. We offer great deals on engine oil change kits with 5 liters of oil, a filter and crush washer or even bigger discounts on a complete oil change kit for engine and trans/final drive. The best deals are on super maintenance kits with everything needed for a 12/24K service including all filters, spark plugs, crush washers/O-rings and all oils needed. An example would be the R1150GS Single Spark Super Maintenance Kit which if bought from a dealer would cost over $195 with mineral oil or $225 with synthetic that we sell for $118.95 and $142.95 respectively. See all of our oil, oil change kits and super maintenance kits here: http://www.beemerboneyard.com/oil.html

We also stock the full line of Carbone Lorraine brake pads for BMWs. A full set of pads for all 3 calipers goes for $82.90 - $92.90 depending on which compound you choose. Compare that to $180+ for OEM pads and the Carbonne Lorraine pads have better feel and power and still last as long as OEM! See all of our pads here: http://www.beemerboneyard.com/brakepads3.html

We now carry a good selection of F650 parts including filters, spark plugs, batteries, brake pads, etc, etc all at prices well below dealer retail. Check them out here: http://www.beemerboneyard.com/f650parts1.html .

In addition we always stock fuel pump kits, hall sensors, O2 sensors, westco batteries and Accumate chargers, Clymer repair mauals and JVB dvds, CPC metal fuel line quick-disconnect sets, spark plugs, air/oil/fuel filters and crush washers. Of course we still sell used parts for your bike at great prices and we have a parts wanted list for popular or hard to find used parts. Thanks again to our loyal ADv rider customers and hope to be able to help more of you keep your bikes running for less money. Mike Figielski, owner

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com

Mike Figielski screwed with this post 07-18-2011 at 02:55 AM
Mike Figielski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,243
Great news... We've referred many members to your site.. and have purchased things there myself as well...

Any chance of an ADVrider member discount?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #3
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Thanks! that is a great suggestion. I'll put this in a seperate post also:
We can offer a 10% ADV rider member discount effective right away. Just enter the coupon code: advrider in the source code box of the order form at checkout and your discount will be automatically applied. Please let me know your ADV rider username in the comments section of the order form as well.
Mike

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com
Old 02-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #4
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

By Request: 10% ADV Rider Discount at Beemerboneyard!

Thank Gadget Boy for suggesting an ADV Rider discount. You guys have been very good to us and this just makes sense.
We can offer a 10% ADV rider member discount effective right away. Just enter the coupon code: advrider in the source code box of the order form at checkout and your discount will be automatically applied. Please let me know your ADV rider username in the comments section of the order form as well. Hope this helps!

See my recent post to see links to all of the cool new maintenance parts we now stock: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=430288
The discount is good on new or used parts btw.
Mike Figielski, owner

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com
Old 02-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
GB
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,243
Oh ya!! I'll be ordering a rear rotor very soon! thank you!!

I'm going to merge this thread with your other one and amend the title to alert inmates of the discount
Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #6
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Thanks for merging the two and changing the title Gadget Boy!
Mike

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com
Old 02-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
Glierly
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 205
Wow

I placed an order for some quick connect fittings earlier this evening. A few minutes ago I got an email from Mike referencing this post and said that if I would give him my ADV username he would refund the 10% after the fact. Pretty heads up thing to do - he certainly didn't have to do this.

Will I be doing more business with him? YOUR DAMN RIGHT I WILL!!

Gary
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
Hotmamaandme
Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer: 2,613
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glierly
I placed an order for some quick connect fittings earlier this evening. A few minutes ago I got an email from Mike referencing this post and said that if I would give him my ADV username he would refund the 10% after the fact. Pretty heads up thing to do - he certainly didn't have to do this.

Will I be doing more business with him? YOUR DAMN RIGHT I WILL!!

Gary

Mike just did the same for me. Thats a buisness that will continue to get my buisness. Thanks Mike.

Cory Johnson
johnson-cory@sbcglobal.net

Jimmy Lewis quote: "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..."
Hotmamaandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
AngryScot

Oddometer: 18,307
order placed

thanks for the discount!
AngryScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScot
order placed

thanks for the discount!
My pleasure, thanks for the order!
Mike

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com
Old 08-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
AngryScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Figielski
My pleasure, thanks for the order!
Mike

hopefully ground will get here next week

Want to install these puppies before I head of to WA
Old 08-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #12
Mike Figielski OP
Gnarly Adventurer

You will have them Wed of next week with ground. They shipped this afternoon. Thanks again,
Mike

Check Out:
beemerboneyard.com
Old 08-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
AngryScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Figielski
You will have them Wed of next week with ground. They shipped this afternoon. Thanks again,
Mike
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
AngryScot

Parts arrived when promised!

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
Hotmamaandme
Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer: 2,613
G650 Xchallenge

Mike I need to change the oil on my 2007 Xchallenge this weekend. I looked throught your site and only found the oil filters. Do you have crusch rings etc and or a kit?

Jimmy Lewis quote: "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..."
Hotmamaandme is offline   Reply With Quote